Relaxation (Woozi x Jimin)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, this is kinda short. I'm actually sick today *coughs uncontrollably* I might make up for it later, with another Woozi scenario

Requested by UruhaGazzettE

Jimin helps Woozi after having a stressful day.

Jimin's POV:

"Has anyone seen Woozi?" I asked the boys.

"No. We haven't seen him since yesterday," Hoshi said.

"Yesterday? Does that mean he hasn't come home yet?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Nah. I'm pretty sure Woozi's been here the whole time. I bet you, he's either sleeping or in his studio. Or both," answered Seungcheol. His voice sounded confident so I took his word for it.   

"How much do you want to bet?"

"I've got 20,000 won (approximately $19-20) on me at the moment." Seungcheol took the money out of his wallet.

I reached down my pockets and pulled out whatever that was in there. "I've got two pieces of lint, a paper clip, and a scrumbled up piece of paper." I grabbed Seungcheol's wrist and put all the things on the palm of his hand. "Here, you can throw that away for me. And I'll be taking that." I snatched the 20,000 won from his other hand and left him wth the leftovers.

Is Woozi really still working? I sure hope not. He works too hard. And he shouldn't. Cuz he's already perfect. Oh shush, you know it, too. Don't deny. 

I made a trip around the dorm to check all the rooms. Woozi wasn't in any of them. That can only mean one thing. 

I stopeed in front of Woiz's studio door and knocked. "Woozi, are you in there?" 

There was no answer. 

"Woozi, I know you're in there."

Still no sound came through that door. I put my ear against the wall to get a better listen.

"Woozi, I can hear you clicking the mouse and tapping your feet, just open the door!"

One milennium later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter