Secret Confession (Junghan x You)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you llike my scenarios, make sure to give this scenarioshop an upvote :)

Requested by Kpopasia4eva

Junghan doesn't accept your confession in public but secretly gives you his real answer.

Your POV:

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Oh my gosh, please make it stop. I pulled my blanket over my head and had my pillow cover my ears, pressing my head down the mattress to try and suppress the beeping. Still didn't work. I could still hear the faint sound through the mountain of sheets that were hiding my face. Uncovering the sheets, I picked up my phone to stop the alarm. Okay, I'm pretty sure you weren't supposed to beep for that long. 

I kept staring at my phone and just thought for a moment. Am I forgetting something? I feel like I'm forgetting something really important. . .

I stared at my lockscreen, thinking it would give me the answer. My wallpaper, percentage, slide to unlock, camera, wifi, date...

THE DATE! Today's February 14, it's Valentine's Day! I thought this day would never come.

Why is today such a big deal, you ask? Well, folks, today is the day that I will be confessing my love to the one and only, Yoon Junghan. He transferred to my school 2 years back. When he first stepped foot into my classroom, I didn't know what my heart was doing. I couldn't tell if it was beating too fast or if it wasn't beating at all. The pain was so evident that my chest started to hurt. Ever since then, I knew that Junghan was the one. 

I quickly got up from bed and pampered myself. Brush my teeth, check. Shower, check. Half-casual, half-formal outfit including shoes, check. Light makeup, check. 

Moving my way downstairs, I went straight to my kitchen to grab the bento box I made so I can give it to Junghan when I confess. I knew he didn't really like candies so this was the second best thing.

I felt pretty prepared and confident about today. Heck, I felt invincible. Nothing can stop me now! I proudly walked out the door. 

Only to walk back inside again. I forgot my backpack. 

Once I arrived at school, I went straight to the Performing Art Center, formally known as the PAC. A bunch of performing arts students hang out in the PAC including myself and my friends as well. Another group that's fond of the PAC is Seventeen, which is Junghan's gang of friends.

Up on the stage, I saw Seventeen scattered around, filling the whole stage. But my eyes were only set on Junghan. You think it would be impossible since there's 13 of them, but no. Junghan was the only one.

I mustered up all my courage and walked towards the stage.  I managed to get through the rest of Seventeen without them noticing and before I knew it, I was at least 2 feet away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter