I'll Help You (Woozi x Kim Hyojin)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by UruhaGazettE

[Author's choice] Kim Hyojin wants to help Woozi write a song.

Hyojin's POV:

I always loved watching Woozi work. It was like watching magic happen. He would always let me sit in the corner of his 'office' while he does his stuff on his computer. I wonder how he does it.

For six years, I've been friends with him. I remember six years ago, he couldn't dance and he could only play the guitar. His singing wasn't all that good either. Look at him now. He can play the guitar, piano, and clarinet. That boy can do a mean dougie. His voice may be quiet, but he can hit those high notes. And here he is, producing the songs for their next album. Such an evolution.

But Woozi felt out of it today. As I watched from the corner, I saw him struggle with the writing the lyrics. Every now and then, he would get frustrated and throw down the pencil he had in his hands.

"Woozi, are you okay?"

He rubbed his fingers against his temple. "No."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"I'm trying to write a new song. But for some reason, the lyrics aren't coming to me."

"Well, maybe I can help." I stood up from the corner and moved towards him.

"No, I'm fine. Just-" 

"No, stop. Let me help you." Typical Woozi. Always wanting to do things on his own. 

I took a seat next to him and scooted over closer to him. I grabbed the paper in front of us and analyzed it.

"Woozi, this sheet of paper is blank."

"Yes. Thank you for noticing, Captain Obvious."

"What were you even trying to write?"

"I'm trying to write a song about teen love."

"I thought you wrote a song like that in your last album. You didn't have trouble writing that one. What's the problem?" 

"I don't know." He deeply sighed.

I thought about the situation at hand. Last album, Woozi was able to write '20' while thinking of his grandma. Unusual, yes. But he made a great song out of it. Every artist or songwriter needs inspiration. But teen love? He's never experienced love before. I'm the closest thing as a girl friend he'll ever get.

"Okay. I think I know what I can do to to help you write this song."

"And what is that?"

"I'm not gonna tell you. It's gonna ruin the whle songwriting process. All you need to do relax and do what I tell you. Okay? Nod if you understand."

Woozi hesitated for a minute but slowly nodded his head.

"Good. Now, go get dressed. We're getting out of this stuffy office. Like, literally I don't know how you can breathe in here." I waved my hand in front of me to and tried to hold my breath.

"Where are we going?" Woozi questioned me.

"Don't worry your little pretty head about anything. Trust me."

Woozi only nodded and left the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter