Just Say It (DK x Hyesong)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Give this scenarioshop an upvote if you like my scenarios ^^

Requested by hyesong

Hyesong is too shy to confess to DK.

Hyesong's POV:

"Why are you hiding behind that tree?" Hoshi asked me.

"Can't a girl hide behind a tree without reason?"

"No. Unless you're a troll."

For that, I kicked him in the shin. "You're the troll, you just hide your real identity."

"Ouch!" Hoshi winced in pain. "You've been fiesty lately."

I nudged off his comment and carefully looked around to see if anyone was there. Once I was sure everything was in the clear, I slowly crept to the side.

"Oh look, Dokyum's right there!"

I let a out shriek and hurried back to the tree.

"You look so pathetic!"

As I felt my heart beat go back to normal, I found Hoshi laughing his off, rolling on the ground. "Hyesong likes Dokyum! Hyesong likes Dokyum!"

I tackled Hoshi on the ground and covered his mouth with dirt. "Shut up! People will hear you!"

Hoshi spit out the dirt in his mouth and continued to laugh. "Yo-you do re-rea-realize you h-have to tell hi-im soo-oner or la-later, right?" he said between breaths.

"No. I don't have to if I don't want to."

Hoshi had finally calmed himself down and sat up. "But you do want to."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Maybe."

"See. You do want to." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I only rolled my eyes. "Okay, fine. I do want to. But that doesn't mean I will."

"Why? Too scared?" I swear, him and his teasing will get him killed one day.

"No! I'm just shy..."

Now Hoshi rolled his eyes at me. "That's every girls' excuse. That, and 'I'm scared that he won't return my feelings' or 'He might reject me.'"

"Yeah that, too."

"Why do girls worry too much?"

"Why do guys not worry at all?"

"Cuz girls just love us." That earned him another kick in the shin.

"Ouch! You could have done it on the other leg! This is gonna leave a bruise." 

"That's what you get." I slumped my back against the tree and sat down, deeply sighing.

"What if I told you that Dokyum actually did like you back?" Hoshi spoke up again.

"Highly doubt it. I wouldn't believe you." 

"Okay. But let's just say he did. Would you be willing to tell him if you knew he liked you?"

"Well, yeah. That would make things a whole lot easier." 

"Okay," he said nonchalantly.  

"Why do you ask?" I asked. But when I turned my head, Hoshi was no longer there. Weird.

I kept on thinking about what Hoshi said. Dokyum couldn't possibly like me. He could have any girl he wants. Every girl falls for his killer smile and tan skin. But you never kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter