What In The World (Seungkwan x Marie)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by Immadaughter

The queenka, Marie, falls for the dorky kingka, Seungkwan.

Marie's POV:

"I'm sorry, but can someone please tell me how and why that become the kingka of the school?" I asked my group of friends.

"I can be totally honest with you... I have no clue," stated one of my friends.

"Like, did he come from a rich family? Was he friends with another kingka? Does he have connections? Did he bribe someone?"Iwas physically and mentally confused.

"From what I've heard, he was born in Jeju Island. No one really knows much about his family, except for the fact that he loves his mom. Apparently, he's friends with Seventeen."

"Nu-uh. No way. He's friends with Seventeen? From Pledis?" I couldn't believe it.

"Yup," she ended with a pop in .

Huh, no wonder he's popular. If you're friends with Seventeen, you can practically be famous.

"Now that I look at him closely, he's actually pretty cute," another friend pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, he's not over the top 'hot', but he's got those cute, squishy cheeks." Oh my gosh. Guys, do you hear yourselves?

"He's in some of classes. He's pretty funny."

The people at our table, except me, was laughing and giggling at their remarks. I, on the other hand, was in disgust. You can clearly see it in my face. I feel that deep, deep, deep, way deep down in my soul, I should accept him as a kingka. But my queenka instinct say otherwise. 

"Fine. Whatever. Think whatever you want. I'm going to class." I packed my stuff in my backpack and walked out of the area.

 

Seungkwan's POV:

She loves me. She loves me not. She loves me. She loves me not. She lov-

"Dude, what are you doing?"

I was startled to see Vernon come up from behind while I was having some personal time with myself.

"Are you really doing what I think you're doing?"

I looked down at my hand, holding the daisy that I had picked up from the ground just now. "Uhm... no."

"Then why were you pulling out the petals?"

"Uhm..."

"Drop it, Seungkwan. Who is she?"

"Pft, I don't know you who you're talking about." I tried to pull off my best poker face.

Vernon simply rolled his eyes, unimpressed. "I can see right through you. Now who's the chick that's got you all lovestruck?"

"Do not call Marie a 'chick' , she is a beautiful, wonderful, caring human being." Oops. Did that just slip out of my mouth?

"Ohhhh, Seungkwan is in love with the queenkaaa!"

"Shut up!" I kept on frantically hitting him.

"Oh my gosh, wait until I tell the others. This is gold. They're gonna flip." He was about to run away but I held him the collar. 

"You better not. Or else."

"Or else what?"

"I'll leak all of the science videos you filmed when you were 10."

Vernon gave me a glare. "You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me. I have copies of every single science video you're ever filmed. I see why not. There's no stopping me."

"Fine. I won't tell."

"Thank you." Vernon suddenly put on a smirk. "So... Marie, huh?"

Just hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter