Scooper Dooper (Hoshi x Narin)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by TheAlmightyOnion

[Author's Choice] Hoshi hosts a surprise birthday party for his girlfriend, Narin.

Narin's POV:

"Hoshiiii, are you working at the Scooper Dooper today?" I asked my friend, Hoshi.

"Booked all this week," Hoshi said with a cheeky smile.

"Yay! More ice cream for me," I smiled eye to eye. 

"If you keep coming to the shop, we might not have enough ice cream to last another week!"

"Hehe, sorry. I can't help that I have a sweet tooth."

"Well, if it makes you happy, you can have all the ice cream in the shop," Hoshi said, placing a kiss on my nose. "Not literally."

"Of course not." I gave Hoshi a kiss on the cheek. 

Ever since Hoshi started working at Scooper Dooper, there was never a day where I wasn't there. Even if Hoshi wasn't on shift. 'Scooper Dooper' may sound like a cheap name, but they have delicious ice cream. Now that my boyfriend works there, I get special discounts. SCORE! 

But I prefer being there with Hoshi. It's always fun watching him work. He takes his job way too seriously, but in a good way. He makes sure things are precise. At its finest. One tiny mistake, and he flips out.

Hoshi is also a big goofball. The entertainer. He makes the shop feel comfortable and fun for everyone of all ages. Small, big, tall, short, young, and old. Hoshi made sure everyone had a smile on their face. Sometimes he doesn't even have to do anything. They'll just look at his name tag (Naega Hosh) and laugh.

"Shall we walk together to the Scooper Dooper?" I asked in a rather childish manner.

"Oh, no can do, princess. I have to go there first to take care of unfinished business."

"What happened?"

Hoshi looked both ways to see if anyone was looking. "I'm not supposed to be telling anyone this but..." He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear,"We have new flavors coming in today."

I let out a loud gasp. "Really?! No way!"

"Yes way. Sadly, this meeting is confidential."

I put on a big pouty face. "Awe. But I want some ice cream..."

"Yah, stop being so cute. I might kiss you."

I giggled at his silliness and went in for a kiss on his lips.

"Oh, you're sneaky. Anyways, I'll call you over when things are settled okay?"

"What am I supposed to do till then?"

"Mmm... you can make me lunch. I've been craving kimbap for the past few days. While you're at it, make yourself some too. I don't want you eating ice cream the entire day." 

"Ugh, fine. Only because it's for you."

"That's my girl," he ruffled my hair. "I gotta go to work, I'll call you. Love you."

"Love you too." Hoshi gave me a peck on the lips and went off to work.

 

Hoshi's POV:

"Those balloons aren't supposed to be in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter