Don't Do It (Woozi x Hana)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL JIHOON COMES AT YOU WITH A GUITAR. 

Requested by hana-yah

[Author's Choice] Woozi breaks up with Hana but months later, he wants to be friends again. (If you don't like this scenario, you can request again)

Hana's POV: 

I knew it. I knew this was going to happen. I stared at the message Woozi sent me. Tears were about to escape my eyes but I tried my best to hold it in. Instead, I started to distract myself.

I took out all of the pictures, gift, possessions, and letters that I've exchanged with Woozi. I shredded all the letters, threw away the gifts, cut up all the pictures. I also deleted his number from my phone. And by the end of it, I felt pretty good about myself.

At least for a while. After long hours of thinking and waiting, I broke out crying in my room. I couldn't help but think what I did wrong. Was it my fault? Was I too clingy? Did I not try hard enough? I really did love him. I knew things started to drift apart but I didn't think it would go this far.

Woozi became extremely busy since he joined the band, Seventeen. Writing lyrics, producing songs, making choreography, promoting their song. Woozi once tried to 'take a break/break up' but I resisted. I still wanted to make things work so I convinced him that we could still be together through and through.

I gues I should have taken that as a sign. A warning. After a few months, leading up to this day, Woozi finally dropped the bomb on me.

To: Hana

Hi Hana. Uhm... I don't really know how to say this but... I think we need to break up. I'm sorry.

 The next day at school, I stayed completely silent. Last night was just a big blow for me and I didn't know how to hande it. My best friend, Yoora, noticed my odd behavior.

"Okay Hana, what's wrong? You've been acting like this since this morning. What happened?" Yoora squinted her eyes and examined my face. "Did something happen between you and Woozi?"

His name hit like a bowling bowl. I bit my lip to prevent me from whimpering. It didn't take a while for Yoora to realize what happened between us.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry," Yoora said in a sad voice. She pulled me in for a hug while my tears were staining her shirt. We stayed like that for a while until my tears and whimpering died down. "Look at me." My head was still down, my eyes taking an interest on the grey floor. "Hana, look at me," she said in a more demanding voice.

I finally looked up to see Yoora's face. I was startled to see so much fire in her eyes. "Forget about him. He's a player. A douchebag. You obviously don't need him in your life. You're too smart to be hanging around him anyways. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter