Let Me Have A Happy Ending (Joshua x Minyoung x Mingyu)

Seventeen Boys Be Scenarios - INACTIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JOSHUA HONG, PLEASE LOVE ME YOU'RE PERFECT AND I LOVE YOU. This was the only gif I found with Joshua and Mingyu together. 

Requested by airasehun

[Author's choice] Joshua and Minyoung are dating and Mingyu gets in the way of their relationship.

Minyoung's POV:

"Hey Mingyu, are we still hanging out during lunch?" I asked Mingyu.

"Yeah of course. We'll meet up on that bench next to the really big tree," he informed me.  

"Great. I'll see you then." I walked away from Mingyu and sat next to my best friend, Hyori. I made sure Mingyu was out of sight before any of us spoke a word. 

"Did I just hear what I thought I heard? You guys are actually going to hang out together?" Hyorin asked.

"I know, it's crazy. But everything has died down a bit and he's only trying to help me write a song."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"I'm having you and Joshua come with me. I don't want to be alone with him."

"Joshua's coming too? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"It's wasn't my decision. Joshua insisted on coming with me," I snapped at her. I was starting to get really worried about the whole situation. Ever since me and Joshua started dating, Mingyu never missed the chance to show that he dissapproved of our relationship. Mingyu has liked me since school started this year and in the beginning, I lied and said I liked him back. We never got together because I had told him that my feelings changed over time. He never stopped courting me though. Even after he found out about me and Joshua.

"It's a good thing you have other people with you. There's no telling what Mingyu might do."

When lunch came around, Mingyu, Hyori, Joshua, and I, all sat beside the tree. I was sitting between Joshua and Mingyu. Hyori felt uncomfortable sitting next to Mingyu in this situation so she sat on the ground right in front of us.

"Okay, shall we get started on writing the song?" Mingyu broke the silence. 

I gave Mingyu a small nod. "Yeah, sure."

 

Mingyu's POV:

"You should never write something that you haven't experienced before. For example, you shouldn't try to write sad songs just because you want to. I mean, you can try but it won't be so successful. You need some foundation, inspiration, behind the song." As I was saying my words of wisdom, Minyoung was attentively listening and leaning in close so she could see what notebook. 

I felt my heart flutter in my chest. Minyoung has never been this close to me before.

"I like the first verse. But what rhymes with scisso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter