...

Not Like the Others
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So...” Chanyeol said, closing the door behind him. Baekhyun stood awkwardly in the middle of the living room.

“So,” he said, and took a deep breath to try to calm his racing heart. Chanyeol walked towards him suddenly, approaching him in three confident strides, staring at him intensely. Baekhyun backed away, as much as he wanted release, he was still afraid of what was going to be done to him.

“I’m just going to kiss you, if that’s okay,” the alpha said. The shorter nodded and let him come close, although his gaze was glued to the floor. He wondered for a second how on earth this guy’s feet could be so huge, when said male made him tilt his head upwards a caught his lips between his.

It only took Baekhyun a few moments to start returning the kiss, standing on his toes to reach him better. Chanyeol was warm and soft and comfortable. He held his shirt tightly by the chest area. The heat, however, was starting to get suffocating. He broke the kiss and panted. Chanyeol easily lifted him off the ground and took him towards the couch.

The alpha sat both of them on the couch, the omega straddling him. He kept going down, kissing and nibbling at Baekhyun’s neck, and he felt him shudder at his touch. One of his hands left Baekhyun’s thigh and went to his nape. He caressed the soft hair as he a spot on his mate’s neck. The brunet gasped when he felt teeth against the delicate skin. He knew what was coming, and he knew it was all lost, but he didn’t really care.

The alpha sank his teeth on his neck, drawing out blood. Baekhyun closed his eyes tightly. The pain was over soon, Chanyeol the wound he had just made so that it’d heal faster. He kissed him on the lips again then, as he ed his shirt with his other hand.

Baekhyun took a handful of Chanyeol’s hair when the alpha’s mouth went down towards his chest.

“Stop,” he said. Chanyeol pulled away to look at him in confusion.

“What?”

The omega glared. “If you’re trying to play some stupid game to make me... beg, or something, I swear I’ll turn during the night and I will kill you, Chanyeol,” he said, his voice shaking, but the threat still clear.

“I was just trying to go slow!”

“I’m in heat, you jerk face, it hurts! DO SOMETHING,” Baekhyun hadn’t meant to be rude, but he wasn’t thinking straight at this point.  He had zero time for . He needed release, and he needed it now.

 

 

*

 

 

Baekhyun examined the state of his body in the mirror in Chanyeol’s bathroom. The wound in his neck was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter