...

Not Like the Others
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Baekhyun awoke, he panicked for a few seconds. He was in a strange bed, in a room that wasn’t his, and the smell... He remembered then that he was in his new mate’s house, on his bed, and all the weight of his worries came back with full force. He sat up, recalling with a bit of embarrassment the way he had cried as soon as he had gotten there, and wondered where Chanyeol was as he looked around him.

He was sitting in a king sized bed with dark blue covers. There were a couple of jeans tossed in a corner, and over them two plushies, one of a giraffe and one of a dog, and a pair of socks. There was also an electric guitar resting against the wall besides the dresser in front of the bed. To the right he could see a clean desk with its chair in place and a couple sofas with a few random clothes and books on them. To the left there was the closet and an open guitar case. It was a very nice room, just messy enough to show someone lived there. Baekhyun took a pillow and sank his nose in it, the smell of his alpha comforting him.

“What is wrong with you?” He asked himself, in a whisper, throwing the pillow back on the bed. He’s gorgeous, and I need to find him and apologize, said another part of his mind, the one dominated by instinct. “No you don’t,” he shot back. I want him more than I’ve ever wanted anything.

Baekhyun took a deep breath. He thought he was going crazy. He had never felt such a strong need to do something he didn’t want to do for other reasons. Kyungsoo had been right. Fighting it wasn’t an easy task, and the more he thought about it, the least he remembered why he was trying to fight it in the first place. It was like trying to diet while looking at cake.

He went outside to look for Chanyeol. He found him sleeping in the couch downstairs, a phone near his head. More specifically, Baekhyun’s phone. What on earth was it doing there? He took it and checked his messages, noticing that he had about ten from Kyungsoo that he was certain he hadn’t seen, but showed up as read.  He felt rage flaring up. How dare he snoop through something as personal as his phone? He snorted, recal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter