Stuck on You

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another quiet weekend in the Red Velvet dorm. Seulgi was playing the usual on her SM Town account when she felt a slight push making her fall off the couch.

The culprit, Irene, stuck out her tongue then went straight to the kitchen to bother Wendy next.

Their leader could be so childish sometimes.

Since it was normal to be pushed, have her held, or be latched on by the older girl, Seulgi let it slide. Besides, Wendy makes up for more than enough of the pain Seulgi gets by way of cookies.

With her recent encounter with hurricane Bae, the bear could already see Wendy set aside cookies for her from the first batch.

By now, one would have guessed today was not a good day for Seulgi. Hurricane Bae came by the couch and pushed her again. This time, Seulgi could feel the force.

…The heck?

@@@@@@@

“You look like a married couple…”

It was Yeri who commented when Wendy and Seulgi just arrived from the grocery store with bags on hand. The bear merely smiled while Wendy ruffled her hair because of the remark.

Irene

The notorious leader was sitting on the couch and only gave a small smile when they arrived. She was uncharacteristically quiet but of course Seulgi knew it would only take a while before she wreaked havoc again.

Before she could, Seulgi tried to help out in the kitchen. She earned Wendy’s smile when she acted as a taster for her latest set of cookie flavors.

Half an hour later, she was lying on the couch taking a nap when she felt someone tuck a stray hair on her face.

It was Irene.

She just looked up to the older girl and wordlessly blinked.

Her mind was occupied on how Irene’s face was really so pretty in all angles.

A flick on her forehead brought her back to earth. She was able to catch a frown form on Irene’s lips when the older girl turned around.

What just happened?

@@@@@@@

Seulgi has had enough. Irene has been doing the hot and cold treatment far too long. She noticed that she’s the only one receiving physical abuse. Of course she can’t report to management without talking to their leader first. If it was something they could fix, she wouldn’t have to escalate further.

So there,

She decided to wait for Irene to come back so they can finally talk.

But their leader never came home that night.

Out of concern, Seulgi tried to call her but Irene didn’t take the call. Somehow this wasn’t usual anymore.

She goes up to her and Wendy’s room to ask for help but then she heard the door open. The bear hurriedly went down the stairs and saw their leader soaking wet because of the rain.

“Unnie!” She called out and frantically got a towel from her room.

When she got back Irene was still standing in place, looking at her with sadness in her eyes.

“What’s wrong Unnie? Have you been walking and got caught in the rain? I’ve been calling you for the past two hours…”

Irene remained silent and just stared at her.

The look dug deep into Seulgi core. She was starting to feel uneasy because of it.

The bear looked away, earning a sigh. She looked at Irene again, only to see their leader frown.

“You always stare deep into Wendy’s eyes when you’re together. How come you can’t do it with me?” The older girl asked before moving away from Seulgi.

She took the towel and left the bear deep in thought about what just happened.

Is she jealous or something?

@@@@@@@

They were going to Music Bank today to watch their SNSD unnies perform their comeback songs. Fortunately for Seulgi, Irene seemed to be in a good mood. The whole ride towards the studio, the older girl was latched into the bear’s arm. It was a happy story about her short trip to Daegu that weekend.

By the time they reached the studio, Irene had to go out first, then Seulgi.

Seeing that Wendy was wearing a dress, Seulgi, a chivalrous person that she is, took Wendy’s hand while the other held onto an umbrella.

Joy laughed at them and said Seulgi was acting like a boyfriend to Wendy.

The two merely blushed at the comment.

Seulgi turned and saw Irene was already walking away.

She didn’t have to ask anymore.

After all, Irene was going to be busy the whole day with MC-ing. She should just understand. It felt a little cold though, not having Irene holding her.

@@@@@@@

Seulgi may be oblivious at times but not that oblivious. She had been noticing that Irene was pushing her a lot less. She was joking around Seulgi at lot less.

Actually, the older girl has almost placed their interactions ranging from minimal to none.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter