We're Just Friends

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was humming their comeback song when Irene arrived pretty much burned out. She peeks and her girlfriend walks straight to where she was with that cute pout, laying her head on her lap.

She smiles and run her fingers through Irene’s hair as gently as she could. The older girl looks up to her the closes her eyes as her fingers continue to caress her scalp.

The schedules have been there and Irene was the one tired most of the time. Of course the members couldn’t do much about it. It was management’s decision after all. But they did their part to help the eldest, especially Seulgi.

“I love you… Welcome home…” Seulgi whispers and bends to kiss Irene on the lips.

The older girl feels her girlfriend’s lips on hers and she could only close her eyes. Since the change in intimacy, she had found Seulgi’s kisses to be different.

It starts slow and gentle. By then Irene could feel her toes curl already. Fingers touch her sides until they were already under her blouse. She had to open and gasp for air when Seulgi explore higher.

“Seulgi-ah…” Irene mumbles on Seulgi’s lips and was only given another open mouth kiss.

She reaches for her girlfriend’s long locks and finally decides she has had enough of the innocent tease. Irene wanted more.

Pushing herself up, she breaks their kiss and earning a pout from her girlfriend. She smiles and places a finger on Seulgi’s lips.

Irene bites her lower lip as she turns and pushes Seulgi against the sofa’s armrest. Crawling up, she opens slightly when Seulgi her lips.

“Please don’t tell me you’re at it again…” Wendy whines as she got out of the Unnie Room.

The two immediately separate themselves, blushing like mad because they got caught once more. Of course they have been friskier lately. And with Irene away for work most of the time, the couple could hardly stop themselves from kissing and touching each other.

“We’re not. I just saw something on Seulgi’s nose.”

“Oh…”

“Yeri wants to go out Irene-Unnie. But I am feeling out of it. Plus I need to run to the salon.”

“We’ll take her out.” The eldest replies and her girlfriend just had a smile on her face.

Relief washed over them because Wendy had been stressed out lately. They should do something for her some time. As Unnies, Irene and Seulgi should take care of her too.

 

Take a mental note SeulRene, do something nice for Son Seungwan.

 

@@@@@@@

 

“Eat well squirtle…” Irene cooes and watches Seulgi make smaller slices for them to share.

Honestly they look like a family now. Seulgi would be the doting mother type while she was the disciplinarian. The scene reminded her of how much she doted on Seulgi. Innocent Kang Seulgi was the baby of the group before the other girls arrived. Yeri was there but since she had other trainees with her, Seulgi was adored by the other Unnies too. It felt like a competition sometimes. Truth be told, Irene thought she was at the losing end.

The leader was also reminded at how hard it was to get passed that friend-zone with her girlfriend.

Seulgi wasn’t the clingy dongsaeng type when it came to her. Honestly she didn’t really know what made her act different back then. Seungyeon and the rest of the older girls in their batch were able to feel the playful dongsaeng. Irene wanted the bear’s attention and tried to get it discretely. Her only satisfaction was Seulgi would get flushed about her actions. Little did she know about Kang Seulgi’s little crush on her way back then.

Now Irene has that same girl wrapped around her little finger.

“Love...”

“Hmmm?” Seulgi looks up as she finished up placing food on Irene’s plate.

“I want…” She pouts and of course her girlfriend knows what she needs.

“Later love… When we’re alone…”

Yeri sighs in between them and eyes them both with a smirk on her lips.

“Well if you have kids this will definitely be normal you know.”

“Who says I want kids?” Seulgi raised an eyebrow and Irene does so too.

Only this time surprised with what Seulgi had just said. Irene kicked her shin and Seulgi laughed at her.

“I’m only kidding…” The bear mouths but the pout stayed on her lips.

The two got surprised when Yeri kissed both their cheeks in lightning speed and the two older girls return it with kisses on their own.

“You know that I love you Unnies, right?”

They smile and nod at the same time. While Seulgi eyed adoringly at Yeri, Irene was caressing the youngest’s cheek.

It feels like a family indeed.

 

@@@@@@@

 

It was another outing and the two decided to drop off Yeri and have some time of their own. For some reason Irene wanted to go to the Gyeongbokgung Palace.

Seulgi lays back and follows the older girl while she watched her movements.

Every step was filled with something she had to anticipate. Irene was always alluring and that pretty face only made her extremely attractive to Seulgi. She smiles at the thought of that shy Unnie who ended up being the person to break her out of her shell. It was slow and Seulgi thinks there is still more that she should work on.

She should work harder if she wanted to keep Irene interested in her.

Her thoughts get interrupted when Irene poked her nose.

“I was feeling cold and here I find you with your mind elsewhere.” She pouts.

But instead of getting into her usual fit, Irene leans and kisses her lips.

“I was just thinking about certain things.”

“We promised that we would only think about each other when we’re on dates.”

“I know Hyunnie… Forgive me?” Seulgi smiles and pulls Irene into a hug.

The older girl rests her head on Seulgi’s chest and they both stayed silent for a while. Irene didn’t really want to talk about serious things at the moment. She was a little weary and being with Seulgi was all she wanted over the cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter