Candy

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet

Colorful

Hard

That was how Irene would describe the candy currently on Seulgi’s mouth. Her eyes were so glued was hanging. As proper as Irene Bae could be, she could be unpredictable when it comes to one known as Kang Seulgi.

The younger girl had this habit that whenever she ate one, she would bite half and let the other half dangle outside . Irene never saw its purpose though. How could you, technically, savor a candy half way? You have to put it inside your mouth.

That was how Irene would explain her reasons.

But they weren’t the reasons why she hated how Seulgi ate the damn thing.

Whenever the candy was half inside Seulgi’s mouth, Irene would stare at her lips. Granted that it was just an ordinary candy, the bear’s red lips glistening to the melted sugar made run dry. Not to mention how Seulgi’s tongue would ever so lightly glide along her lips to reposition the sugary treat made her want to jump her bone.

If noticed, to her horror, Seulgi would somehow bite the candy then leer at her daring her to take it from her.

Yep.

Any type of candy on Seulgi’s mouth was used in seducing her ever so silently and she hates it.

It was a topic of their girlfriend to girlfriend conversations. Though, the younger girl seemed to do it more rather than minimize her pathetic way seduction.

Irene may call it pathetic.

But we all know it’s hardly pathetic.

How can you call something pathetic if that simple movement helps you end up with Irene Bae on your bed? Well only Kang Seulgi had that ability.

That much Irene could silently agree on. This was considering she was sparing a little of her pride of course.

In the end, the older girl found a way to counteract such attack on her mental state. Seulgi got a slight whack on the head to make the poor thing fall. The younger girl would then use her, heavens forbid, aegyo on Irene so that she would get another candy. For which, as we all know, Irene may find cute but it is not entirely irresistible.

So today, like most days, Irene would expect Seulgi to push her self-control to the limit. But unlike most days, Seulgi seemed to have closed herself to Irene. Yes, they have had their share of arguments, but this was different. There was no aegyo, no hugs. No make-up kiss… or make-up… You know… I don’t really need to write it down do I?

Okay damn it. .

It has been days since the bear swore her off for hurting her feelings. Seulgi had shot her bombs and RPGs because she felt Irene didn’t take her into account. Granted they can’t publicize their relationship, but it seemed Seulgi felt Irene didn’t place her as a priority. At first Irene didn’t understand. But with this daily torture, Irene couldn’t help but pour herself in deep thought then finally understood what her girlfriend meant.

That stint in Music Bank was to blame.

It wasn’t her intention but she had to do the script.

Of course Seulgi hated it. Irene would have too, if it was the other way around.

When the photo reached the internet, Seulgi’s head blew in anger. Pictures were fine for Seulgi, but she draws the line with proximity. It started out as a simple discussion, but it ended up with Seulgi slamming the door on her face. The other members didn’t have to ask. They were silent but Irene could see imaginary placards on their heads saying ‘Unnie , why make our bear sad?!?.’

Seulgi did not visit her in her room. There were no texts, no phone calls asking her where she was. To simply put, it was as if her girlfriend vanished to thin air. Yeri would try and tell her that Seulgi was going to forgive her. But Irene knew it wasn’t just going to take time. If she thought right, Seulgi was going to torture her for hurting her that much.

I mean.

You go out filming a CF all lovely dovey, having the time of your lives. Have pictures together, have fun together, while the world silently admired that silent love you have with each other. Yup, you don’t need to say it because it’s too obvious. You make love the same night, and then she gave you breakfast in bed, the edible kind. Since the world knows, Kang Seulgi has no talent for cooking. The world also knows that if she cooked right, she has gone above and beyond anyone’s expectation. Any girl or guy for that matter would feel lucky to have Seulgi.

Irene felt that every day. Unfortunately for her, one decision seemed to have thrown that away.

It was never her intention. But it happened.

In a few hours of that perfect day, Seulgi found out h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter