My Sweet Teddy

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s another lazy Friday for Seulgi and she had just finished her exercise routine with Wendy. The 94-liners were resting in the living room floor when they saw Yeri come out with a basin in hand.

“Is there something wrong?” Seulgi asked, surprising Wendy and the maknae.

Since when did Seulgi take any initiative?

“Irene-Unnie seems to have fev…” Yeri gets cut off as Seulgi stands up abruptly and walks to the Unnie Room.

The maknae and the great Canadian stared at each other for a few good minutes and nodded.

They would guess Seulgi was slowly learning the GentleWan way.

Hopefully

“Are you alright?” Seulgi bursts into the room and find her girlfriend trying to sit up.

“Love, careful…”

Irene raises an eyebrow but allows Seulgi to help her. When she was comfortable enough, her girlfriend checked her temperature through placing her own forehead against hers. She blushed at the action but a smile won her over. The seriousness in Seulgi’s eyes was so adorable and Irene tried so hard to hold herself back not wanting to make the girl sick as well.

“Lay back some more, I’ll get the water basin and place something on your head. It’s still early anyway. Did you drink any medicine?”

“Would you even know what medicine I’ll take?” Irene playfully smirked at her girlfriend who merely stuck out her tongue.

“You can get the cold drops in the left drawer.” She smiles before receiving a kiss on the cheek.

“Keep it minimal love. I don’t want you to get sick too.”

Seulgi pouts her lips and gets up to get her girlfriend’s medicine.  Wendy peeks and saw the two. She immediately hands Seulgi the glass of water to offer to the eldest.

Carefully she allows their leader to drink the medicine and receives a well deserve smile when she was done. Seulgi places her right hand Irene’s cheek, her palm touching those red lips.

“Do you want me to come with you?”

“It’s okay love. Your husband is there so it’s fine.” Irene stifles a laugh when Seulgi made a grunt.

“I don’t like him…”

“I know…”

“I like you…”

“I know…”

“No…”

“Eh…”

“I love you…” Seulgi says to end their banter and kisses Irene on the lips making her whine.

“Kang Seulgi if you get sick it will be your fault.”

Her girlfriend leans again and kisses her lips more tenderly than before. Irene had to close her eyes as she felt getting lost in the gentle sensation.

They rest their foreheads together as they smile at each other, eyes locked to the other.

“It’s okay. We both get to lay in bed together for a long time with a very good reason.”

“Byun…” Irene whispers before she kisses her girlfriend.

@@@@@@@

After the show, Irene went home straight away. She didn’t feel like staying longer because she was starting to miss her bear. Seulgi had been quiet the whole afternoon, though she has messaged Irene from time to time. Her girlfriend was still silent more than usual. When she arrived the other three girls were in the living room watching some shows while her girlfriend was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter