My Baby

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t really much but since won an award, they HAD to attend the event. Catching a flight to Hong Kong and Prague a few hours later, Irene felt it would take its toll on Seulgi for most parts. The bear easily grew bored and tired over such awards shows. If not for the members looking for ways to entertain her, sleeping Seulgi on the screen would have been on social networks all over.

But then again, with that name on the guest list, Irene could never felt the urge to just jump on to a flight to Prague and leave the award to be received by their sunbaes.

Krystal Jung

They have had conversations, lots of them. But Irene couldn’t really stop herself from trying not to be jealous over the girl.

Yes

Seulgi always found her pretty.

But Krystal had always piqued Seulgi’s interest whether her girlfriend would admit it or not.

Most of the time Seulgi admitted it and the pain was never less.

They were still close of course. It was never seen publicly, but the two still had communication. Having known Seulgi more than Irene had, of course that didn’t sit well. It didn’t really feel any better that Irene felt her girlfriend becomes distant whenever Krystal was around them.

There was lack of skin ship.

Lack of sweetness

Lack of warmth

Today was not any different.

Wendy saw her with a huge frown as she packed her bags. Of course, the young Canadian already knew why.

“Unnie… You’re at it again.”

“She didn’t even kiss me good morning…” Irene frustratingly threw her head back making the younger girl laugh.

“Then why didn’t you?”

“She was already out with Joy, jogging.”

“See, no wonder she wouldn’t kiss you. Or at least you wouldn’t know if she did or didn’t. You were still sleeping!”

“I wake up first!”

“Well maybe she did today. Please Unnie, you’re thinking too much again. If Soojung-ssi worries you so much, why not talk about it with Seulgi? You know she puts you first.”

“I am being unreasonable again, am I?”

Wendy nodded and placed a hand on their leader’s shoulder.

“Seulgi is the type not to do the first move. So do it first, Unnie. Who knows? She might just be scared you might not want her to be intimate with you.”

“Seungwan, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine hearing the word intimate from you.” Irene joked earning a scowl from her best friend.

Their suitcases were being loaded as they prepare to depart. Irene found herself enveloped in Seulgi’s arms which of course made her happy. The bear doesn’t initiate that much skin ship on most days so she is definitely pleased about it.

She felt a kiss on her forehead before those arms loosen their hold on her. Her girlfriend helped out Joy and Yeri, leaving her to have more conversations with Wendy.

“I see that you are more than happy now Unnie.”

“I guess I was wrong. There is no Soojung Black Hole in our relationship. It was all in my mind.”

“See? You were just stressing yourself about things. Seulgi loves you Unnie.”

Then again, Wendy and Irene weren’t really fortune tellers.

By the time they got to the airport and cameras were around, Seulgi was distant again.

Of course, it pissed Irene, again.

She tried playing hard to get, walking first to see if Seulgi would catch up to her. To her dismay it was Wendy who caught up with her, not that she didn’t appreciate having the girl beside her.

“Unnie, wipe that frown off your face.”

“She’s at it again. Ignoring me…”

“Unnie, she’s tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter