Turtlenecks

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turtlenecks

Seulgi sleepily came out of the ‘Unnie Room’ when she found herself alone in bed. Her eyes refocused on the people walking around the dorm, obviously preparing for their flight for China.

Looking around she noticed that her girlfriend was nowhere in sight.

“Wendy-ah… Have you seen Hyunnie?”

Her best friend looked up to her, acknowledging her but that scowl on her face meant Seulgi did something bad.

“We-ndy-ah?” She asked grinning from ear to ear.

“She’s in the bathroom…”

Seulgi turned towards where her girlfriend was, only to be stopped by Joy.

“What’s that on your neck Unnie?” The younger girl asked eyeing what seemed to be a reddish part on Seulgi’s neck.

The older girl frowned and instinctively rubbed her nape.

“Go to the bathroom Seulgi…” Wendy’s voice was low and almost angry.

“But…” She mumbled only to be pushed by the smaller girl towards the said room.

“You have a love bite on your neck… you dumb bear…” Her best friend whispered making her hide it through her palm.

They reached the bathroom and she found her girlfriend putting some make up on hers.

“Love?” Irene whispered and sees the love bite on her girlfriend’s neck.

“You two need to control yourselves. The kids are seeing things…”

“Sorry Wendy-ah… You know how things were…” Irene replied as she took Seulgi’s hand.

She tugged the taller girl so she could inspect the damage she too had done on her girlfriend’s smooth skin.

“I know Unnie. I even took the liberty to room in with the two while you make up lost time. But Unnie… Control okay?”

“Okay…” Irene replied and waited for Seulgi to do the same.

The bear just had hanging open not really digesting the conversion.

“Yah! Stop making a feast of Irene-Unnie’s neck!” Wendy tugged her best friend ear.

“Aw! Aw! Aw!” Seulgi made a pout when she was released.

Irene caressed her ear to soothe her from the pain while Wendy went back to packing with the maknaes.

“I’m sorry…” Seulgi whispered kissing Irene on the forehead.

The older girl smiled and gave her girlfriend a hug. They stayed in each other’s arms for a while. Lips lingered on Irene’s forehead making her smile.

“It’s fine love. Do they itch or hurt?” She then asked eyeing the sore skin.

Irene reminded herself to stop early since they seem to have the inclination to really bite when they get aroused.

“No… I’m sorry if I hurt you last night… I… I just missed you while we were apart… I’m sorry I did that by the way…” Seulgi blushed beautifully and Irene couldn’t help but giggle.

“It’s fine. I didn’t say I dislike it… We could do it again some other time… But not too rough I suppose… We promised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter