Stans

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn it… A little more… Why can’t this Irene-Unnie just say she’s in love with this Seulgi-Unnie?” Joy ruffled her own hair.

“Too much angst? My SEULDY favorite is so fluffy I’m dying for Seulgi-Unnie to pop the question.” Yeri replied swooning over her tablet.

“Aish… I need more fluff…”

“It’s Friday tomorrow. It’s going to be angsty…” Yeri grinned earning a big scowl from the older girl.

“I wish we can tell the world they are together. They hardly do sweet things lately. I miss all the gushing. Aish!”

“Well Unnie, I think it should wait. Besides, at least you know they are real. It should be enough for you.”

“Aish… I want SEULRENE!!!!” Joy yelled towards the ceiling while Yeri laughed the daylights out.

“Joy! Are you reading those matured fictions again?!?!?” Wendy bellowed making the two hid under the covers.

@@@@@@@

It must be her lucky day.

Joy ran to the ‘Unnie Room’ where she found Wendy and Irene in a conversation while folding their clean laundry.

“Is it true?” She asked wide-eyed.

“What is?” Wendy asked though Irene remained quiet, not really that curious about what their bandmate was talking about.

The taller girl showed her Unnie her phone and when she did, those eyes grew so wide, Irene thought they would come out from their sockets.

“Seulgi-Unnie kissed Irene-Unnie, fan account.” Joy couldn’t control her excitement and just jumped up and down.

Wendy had her hands on her hips but Irene didn’t move an inch.

“Young lady, you have some explaining to do.” The Canadian said in a serious tone coupled with hands on her hips.

“Did you or did you not?” The question was asked straightforwardly, Joy grinning in anticipation.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Irene replied, smiling as she turned back to folding.

Joy couldn’t suppress her giggle anymore and swooned.

“It’s confirmed! Seulgi-Unnie kissed Irene-Unnie in public!!!” The former maknae practically screamed, not caring if the great Olaf was already rolling her eyes.

“Such a SEULRENE shipper…”

As if on cue, Seulgi arrived and saw how the hyperactive Joy was jumping about towards the room she shared with Yeri. Wendy and Irene followed suit.

A smile from Irene

A scolding look from Wendy

Okay, this can’t be good for baby bear.

Seulgi opened but closed it because Wendy was on a tear.

“How could you?! I told you two to be discrete.” The Canadian’s eyes fell on Irene who merely shrugged.

Seulgi frowned confused. The vocal training was a little tense that day and she hardly had time to check the net for anything special. She barely even talked to Irene because of her schedule.

What should they be discrete about?

Irene’s facial expressions weren’t of any help. The older girl was just smiling at her like usual. Though, she had forgotten about the welcoming she gets every time she arrives home.

“Mwo?” Seulgi asked still unsure of what she had come home to.

“Aish…”

“I’m not sure why you’re angry Wendy-ah…” Seulgi reasoned only to get a slap on her arm.

“Pabo-ah… It’s all over the net. Fans are going crazy. How could you?!”

“Wendy-ah… Still not helping… Mind telling me what’s going on?” Seulgi looked towards Irene who merely raised her shoulders.

The eldest didn’t know either but she was finding the situation amusing.

“How could you kiss Irene-Unnie in public?” Wendy plopped onto the couch, exasperated.

The couple looked at each other and then cocked their heads to the side.

@@@@@@@

The rest of the people in the dorm were asleep.

Supposed to be anyway

 Seulgi was still awake in the living room checking all items regarding the infamous kiss.

There were no photos, thankfully.

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter