With You

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure?” He asked for the nth time.

Irene winced as the pain on her ankle surged passed her small frame.

“Yes. Please don’t call her Oppa. She’ll get distracted.”

“How could you say that? You’re Seulgi-ssi’s outmost priority. It’s like breaking my promise with her!” He tried hard not to scream but it seems Irene was going to be hard headed about it.

“You don’t know her like I do, Oppa. She will run out here, leave everything behind. The members know. We’re keeping her in the dark. She is MCing tonight. We can’t afford her head in the air. Not today. It’s her chance.”

Bogum grunted and stood up walking away then coming back.

“She is bound to know since the fans will have it online in record time!”

“Wendy has her phone right now. It seems you’re more worried about Seulgi’s reaction rather than my well-being at the moment Oppa…” Irene tried to joke but the man merely scowled at her.

“I like having Seulgi-ssi relying on me. I cannot have you ruin that because of your selfless reasons. For the record if she was not with you, I’d be with her.”

Irene let out a small laugh.

“Are you sure about that? If I was correctly informed, Krystal would have had her if she didn’t ask me…” She tried to joke but the pain had already reached her thigh.

“She will never forgive… Gosh Joohyun let me tell her you’re injured!”

@@@@@@@

Seulgi was recording rather flawlessly on stage but she had this nagging feeling at the back of her head. She turned to Irene who was leaning comfortably against Wendy. She smiled.

ert

Skinship and Wendy’s

Definitely a ert

Her ert

She grinned and faced the camera now.

As the ending of the recording came nearer, Seulgi noticed Irene was leaning more and more against at least one of the other members. By the time they were walking towards the van, Irene was somewhat wincing.

Seulgi noted that and tried to take a hold of Irene, wanting to be the one to assist her girlfriend. Setting everything else more off was the maknaes alternatively distracting her.

Did something happen a while back that she wasn’t aware of?

She tried to grab her phone.

The fans

They might have caught something that can help her if the members aren’t letting her.

She reached for her pockets and remembered that her phone was still in Wendy’s backpack.

“Wendy-ah!” She sprinted surprising the maknaes who hurriedly ran to catch up with her.

That’s when Seulgi saw the bruising on Irene’s calf.

“What happened to you?” She hurriedly took Wendy’s place and swiftly carried Irene bridal style.

Irene sighed but didn’t reply. She hid her face on the crook of Seulgi’s neck.

Shaking her head, Seulgi decided it was better to take Irene to a hospital and have her leg checked.

“Unnie…” She called out to their manager who somewhat knew she was going to ask the request.

“Can we have her x-rayed first before going home? Just to make sure…”

A nod was all there is.

The door was opened for the members, Seulgi allowing the maknaes to enter first. Wendy took the liberty to ride shotgun.

All three looked extremely apologetic before going inside the van.

“We’ll talk about this later Hyunnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter