Soon Enough

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was resting on her bed when she heard giggles from the other room. Joy, Yeri and Seulgi might have been horse playing again since it was non-stop. Instead of scolding the three on a Saturday night, Irene lets them be kids for the mean time.

With the comeback already in the works, little things like having fun together were gifts.

It would have been easier for her to just go back to reading.

That was until she heard the human bear say something.

Something she wasn’t really aware of.

“Come on Joy, you have to help me get Krystal…”

Irene tilted her head to the side so that her ear was already close to the wall.

Did she hear that right? Seulgi, her long time crush, wanted to get Krystal?

“Oh come on Unnie. It’s not that hard.”

“Easy for you to say...”

Irene heard Yeri’s voice. So those two youngsters didn’t only know about this need? They were also encouraging it.

Here she thought they really wanted Seulgi to end up with her.

Traitors

“You have to get pass through Amber first. It’s the way to go.”

She sat up with Joy’s suggestion.

Just what was wrong with those two? If this continues Seulgi would end up with Krystal and not Irene. Here she thought the youngsters were on her side. But instead of discouraging the bear, Joy and Yeri seemed to be cool with it as of the moment.

Luckily, Wendy appeared delivering the set of dried clothes Irene had washed earlier in the day.

“You okay Unnie? You look like a mess.”

“Headache…” She replied but it was more than that.

She felt her heart aching as she remembered how Seulgi uttered those words verbatim.

You have to help me get Krystal.

“Wendy-ah, could you help me set up the internet on my phone. I want to check on something.”

Wendy raised one eyebrow before replying.

“You just need to turn on the wifi Unnie.”

“How do you do that?”

Wendy left the pile of clothes then sat beside her to connect her phone to the dorm wifi.

Once done, she gave back the phone to Irene who now had to search the internet for a specific name.

Krystal Jung

Irene clicked on images and saw the most recent ads the young Jung has done.

She turned to Wendy who was now busy folding the clothes on Yeri’s bed.

“Wendy-ah, what do you think Krystal-ssi has that I don’t?”

Wendy furrowed her brows seemingly confused at why there was such a question but replied nonetheless.

“She has -appeal like Seulgi.”

Irene pouted because she was always considered innocent as a rabbit. But she can still improve her image right? At least it can be done if she was in front of Seulgi.

Her reaction didn’t go unnoticed by the Wendy and she decided to little more.

“She’s athletic, nice abs like Seulgi’s.”

Abs, Irene had abs too.

Irene blew her cheeks, puffing them cutely.

Wendy grinned, she wasn’t done yet.

“She’s more the artistic type. Like Seulgi.”

Irene bit her lip. Maybe she wasn’t cut out to be Seulgi’s ideal type. She never heard the girl talk to anyway like how she talked about Krystal today. Wendy made some good points.

She can’t even find something similar she had with Seulgi.

Her love was hopeless.

She lets herself fall into the bed while Wendy simply gave h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter