Tell Me

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were already getting ready for the ISAC games but the bear was still taking a nap on the couch. The two motherly like figures saw her and instantly, Irene slapped her to wake her up.

“Seulgi-ah, you need to wake up. You’ll be wrestling today, more energy please.”

The bear merely yawned then held on to Joy who began fixing the bear’s hair into a bun.

Wendy snorted at the scene.

This was a typical day in the Red Velvet dorm. Everyone takes care of Kang Seulgi.

“You’re such a baby Seulgi-ah… Come on… Let’s go.”

The bear got dragged while Irene merely smiled at the other members.

She hoped they enjoy the games regardless of the result. She hoped no one gets hurt too.

Specially her girlfriend

Okay she hoped a little too much for them to enjoy the games because currently, Seulgi was enjoying way too much to Irene’s liking.

On the way to the stadium, Seulgi was already texting her friends, namely Yura who seemed to be already in the venue. Irene couldn’t say anything to her girlfriend since Joy herself had announced Hayoung and the rest of Apink were already at the stadium too.

“You know Unnie, they are just friends and Yura knows you’re together. No need to fret.” Wendy whispered knowing Irene was already feeling tad jealous over the texting bit.

“Still…” Irene tried to find the words but could not.

She didn’t really know if it was right to be jealous over her friends. Irene barely talked to Yura but Seulgi definitely talked to her about the older woman. Irene wanted Seulgi to stop texting but she couldn’t say it. She didn’t want to overstep.

She didn’t want Seulgi to get mad at her for being jealous over nothing.

Her eyes finally fell on Seulgi who was now talking animatedly with Yeri about the wrestling match.

“Seulgi-Unnie, I think Irene-Unnie is getting worried about your game.” The maknae nodded to Irene’s direction.

She merely smiled but nevertheless it was effective to have Seulgi move towards her.

“Are you?” Her bear asked pulling her closer.

Irene nodded although by the looks on Wendy’s face, she should drown herself for lying.

She smiled as Seulgi tried to soothe her. Maybe it wasn’t going to be that bad of a day.

But it did.

Not only was she popular with the boys, the girls were flocking around her girlfriend.

To make matters worse, Seulgi barely took notice of her and her light stick dilemma. Wendy wasn’t of any help though the Canadian did try her best.

If that wasn’t enough, Seulgi finally spotted Yura and sluggishly dragged herself towards the older girl.

Irene watched with eagle like eyes as Seulgi touched and held on to Yura. The Unnie Worship kind of thing for Seulgi was getting into her nerves.

“You’re just jealous because when you first got together she felt awkward around you. Now that she’s used to it, other people are benefitting from it.” Wendy explained in a nonchalant manner Irene wanted to ignore.

But then it was true.

Seeing how Seulgi was to the Unnies made her feel less special since she never got the chance to be charmed that way. She was the one who wooed Seulgi. She was the one who initiated everything. But who reaps her pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter