You and Me

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I choose you, Bae Joohyun

She kept replaying it in her head but the words didn’t sink in. It was not until Seulgi leaned to kiss her lips that she finally became aware of her surroundings once more. They kissed while they were sort of upside down. They were typically reenacting the Spiderman scene, much to Joohyun’s distaste. It wasn’t because she didn’t like kissing Seulgi. She liked the kiss but it just ended too soon for her. She definitely wanted more.

The taller woman smiled then leaned to kiss her once more.

Joohyun didn’t have to think twice.

She sat up, stopping Seulgi for a while then she smiled. She turned herself slightly then pulled Seulgi into another kiss, something longer, something more dramatic to her taste.

They pull apart but before Seulgi could utter those words, Joohyun stopped her with a finger on those red lips she was starting to love.

“I want you to think it over again Seulgi. You know how I feel. I just want you to be sure. You hardly know me. You don’t even know where I live, or what I do. I could be a murderer you know.” It was said in jest but Seulgi knew what she meant.

Yes, they have been seeing each other for quite some time but hardly knew personal details. Joohyun didn’t want Seulgi to just leave her when she finds out the truth.

It was better that Seulgi found things out by herself before she jumps into anything with Joohyun.

This is to note that Seulgi doesn’t know Joohyun was the woman Seungyeon was trying to woo when she decided to leave Seulgi.

Joohyun made her choice.

The fact that she didn’t know much about Seulgi didn’t matter. What mattered was how Joohyun knew her with all the times they spent together. It didn’t matter if she was the person Seungyeon immediately went back to when Joohyun decided not to be with her anymore.

Joohyun chose Seulgi.

Seulgi chose Joohyun.

But she didn’t know about her connection to Seungyeon as of yet.

One way or another, Seulgi had to make hers based on that fact.

It was scary though. Joohyun could lose Seulgi when everything is presented out in the open. But they had to start honest if they were to move forward.

Seungyeon couldn’t do it for them. They now have the chance to have a relationship based on trust.

“So, I have to court you first?”

It was a simple question but it meant the solution for Joohyun.

“That would be nice… But what if I want to court you too?” A playful smile appeared on her lips as she felt herself being pulled into a hug.

“You may do as you please Bae Joohyun. I’m all yours to keep, if you want me.”

She settled on Seulgi’s arms then closed her eyes.

It was as if being in that warm embrace was the safest place in the world.

“I’m all yours too, Kang Seulgi.”

@@@@@@@

Seulgi was arranging dinner for her and Joohyun when a knock on the door came. The clock read six so it was far too early for their eight o’clock date.

Walking over to open the door, imagine her surprise when she saw Seungyeon again.

“Seulgi-ah…”

“We’ve been over this Seungyeon.”

The woman was really relentless. It had been months and she was still trying to get Seulgi back. The bear tried her best to reject her as gently as she could. She was with Joohyun now. How can she go back to Seungyeon if she was already happy?

“But I love you…”

Seulgi had to stop herself from laughing at the thought.

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter