My Seulgi Pringles

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sat back on the car, holding the snack on hand. Irene rested her head on and shoulder and smiled. A gift was handed to her by Irene and to her surprise it had her pre-debut photo. They all thought it was sweet.

“The fans are really… Creative…”

“You’d think I’d get over this picture by now…”

“Aniyo… I think the world knows you look cute because of that.” Irene whispered then kissed her cheek.

Seulgi released a sigh when Irene touches her chin with her fingertips. The feeling of her girlfriend’s skin always made her feel like butterflies suddenly wanted to leave her stomach. She didn’t really realize it was also happening with Irene.

They both stayed silent, eyes never leaving each other.

The older girl saw a glimmer of sadness in Seulgi’s eyes. She frowned then cupped her cheek.

“Seulgi-ah?”

The bear merely smiled at her. Sometimes Seulgi doesn’t understand what people find cute when she asks childish. She wanted to ask mature because her girlfriend was mature. A part of her wanted to be as perfect as her. She wanted to deserve her. Be the one people would want to be with her.

“Seulgi-ah… Stop thinking love…” Irene leaned and kissed her lips softly.

The bear could only smile under the kiss. Maybe things shouldn’t be as complicated as she thinks they are. She had been thinking so much about how the world sees her girlfriend that she forgot how Irene sees her.

She stared at the laced fingers with hers. Irene held her tight.

All the time

Irene made her feel secure.

Made her feel loved

As long as Irene wanted her, there was nothing to worry about.

“Saranghae…” She whispered making the older girl cuddle closer to her.

“Nado Saranghae…” Irene leaned then kissed her cheek and then her lips.

Times like this it felt like they were in their own world and the two of them didn’t want it to end.

“Get a room, Unnie…” Joy complained.

“We will when we get to the hotel…” The leader answered still cuddled to her bear.

“You’re just jealous since Sungjae Oppa can’t come with us.” Yeri huffed as Wendy tried to fix the maknae’s hair clip.

“Yah!!” Joy reached for her but Wendy was in between.

As if having a third eye on the back of her head, the Great Canadian was able to stop Joy and continue to care for Yeri.

“Joy, stop giving Wendy a hard time…” Seulgi whispered as she turned her head towards th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter