Photograph

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Pictures? Again?”

Jessica rolled her eyes as she watched her best friend take photos of the sky, again. They had been walking for God knows how long and for once - actually, not even a second did Taeyeon take the camera away from her hand.

She couldn't understand what in the world she was doing. She was still taking photos of the sky, reasoning that it's more beautiful in different angles. Jessica looked up and she could only grunt in frustration. The sky was grey and ominous.

Now she was actually considering having to buy an umbrella later.

“Taeng, you're being really annoying now. Will you like, put your camera down and talk to me for two minutes?” Jessica grumbled as she kicked at the pebbles angrily.

Taeyeon, though, took a last snap and finally put her camera down. “What?” She asked, frowning.

Jessica mockingly laughed until the laugh turned to scoff.. “Yah, you dragged me along – early in the morning 'to have some fun' and now you're not even talking to me and keep ignoring me like a wind blowing through your hair. Can you actually explain why you're doing this? You're so weird, you know that?”

Taeyeon chuckled, earning her a glare from her best friend. She walked behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist, comfortably leaning her head on hers. “Don't be grumpy anymore, Master Sica.” She cooed. “Shall I take pictures of you from now on?”

“Ugh,” Jessica groaned again, breaking free from Taeyeon's back-hug.

“Hey don't be mad anymore.” Taeyeon tried to reach for Jessica's hand but the girl retreated away. Instead she kept walking ahead and leaving Taeyeon behind.

Sensing trouble, Taeyeon ran and caught up with her. “I just read something on-line.”

Jessica didn't respond.

“You know, photos don't change. Look at the sky. It's grey and heavy. I took a picture of it because I want to enjoy the moment. Like sadness. I want to enjoy sadness because I believe that someday, when I look at the sky again, it'd be bright and happy. During that time the sadness had gone. I didn't want to forget the experience, I want to treasure everything.”

Jessica suddenly stopped walking; h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter