two

MIGHT JUST DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Memory; appears to be comforting to some people but a disturbance to some other, might as well cause nightmares.

 

Taeyong was awaken by the noises of someone walking in a distance. Slowly he forced his eyes to open a bit and remove Ten's hand which layed across his chest. When he was able to sit straight he realised that everyone has fallen asleep in a very uncomfortable state; some on the sofa, some on the floor - and that is when he realised one person was gone. He turned his head to the sound of a bag zipping and saw Jaehyun standing in the hallway checking his bag.

"Where are you going?" his voice hoarse from the deep sleep.

Jaehyun flashed his signature smile, "My dad wants me home."

Taeyong then waved a hand signalling Jaehyun to go before standing up in search for the bathroom. Jaehyun turned and gave a light wave before proceeding outside the house.

********************

Soorim strecthed her arms while descending down the stairs heading to the kitchen. The maids are busy preparing breakfast and Soorim made a beeline to the refrigerator. That is when everyone stopped moving and look at her with a sorry face.

"No, no it's okay. You guys are not late. I just woke up very early today." Soorim bowed to them and flashed them a smile before leaving the kitchen.

Soorim sat at the dining table dangling her feets down playing with her toes. She kind of miss the mornings where she helped her grandparents prepare breakfast. Right when she was deep in her thoughts she heard someone shouting from the front door - more like greeting.

"Good morning house! I'm back!"

She froze when she realised it's a guy's voice. Slowly she tip toed to the kitchen's entrance and peeked through to see a guy standing at the big door with a bag hangingfrom his side before a maid came to collect the bag from him.

"Where's dad?" he asked politely to the maid.

"Chairman Jung is about to come down." The maid answered with a bow.

Soorim didn't realised she was tilting until she lost her balance and fell down. The thud sound of her falling attracted the said guy's attention. Soorim then awkwardly stood up while brushing off the inexisting dust on her .

The male squinted his eyes, "Who are you?"

 "Jung Soorim"

All heads turned to voice that answered the guy's question. It was her father who was coming down the stairs. The guy then again turned his head back towards her.

"So you really do exist." He snickered.

"Jaehyun, be nice."

The guy scoffed, "I am being nice. By the way, you called me to came home saying that mom is on her way back here. I see no mom here." He turned around and made a face to the old man. Soorim turned her head towards her father giving hi a confused look.

Soorim's father cleared his throat. "Soorim, this is Jaehyun. He is your brot-"

"I'm not."

Soorim snapped her head towards the Jaehyun guy. Not because she was shocked that Jaehyun denied being her brother but the fact that her father announced that he's her brother. He seemed almost the same age as her. How? When? What? Now so many questions popped up swarming her head giving her a slight headache. And then she gave a second thought, maybe he's not really he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter