one

MIGHT JUST DIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

*********************

Soorim tugged her school blazer tighter to her chest. She gave the new school a good look and breath in. Glancing at her new shoes while nodding to the chaffeur as a sign of okay before he leaves to make way for the car waiting behind them.

the other student boarding the car behind her didn't seem nice at all. She didn't even have the look of a student with thick make up and a school bag - which Soorim believed could feed a third world country by selling a single of those bag.

But anyways there she is standing in front of her new school which she have no idea how she got tangled in this kind of situation.

Flashback,

Soorim was as usual treating her customer, giving them the best smile she had and watching the clock so that she won't miss a minute when her shift is off. Why would you spend another second when your couch is waiting at home?

It was 6 pm when Soorim gave the last penny to the last customer she served and quickly went to back of the cafe to get her bag before proceeding home.

"Ay, don't forget to tell granny hi for me" Soonyoung - or he would prefer being called Hoshi- said while sweeping the floor.

Soorim raised a hand signalling okay and went to the bus stop not to miss the bus home.

As she was walking down the road a few car passed by her with illegal speed for that part of town. She snickered and grumble all the way to her house.

Soorim paused when she saw the cars stopped at her house which made her hesitate to walk.

'Did I cause any trouble again?' she remembered everything she did today from going to school to getting on the bus just now. Nothing she did today would cause two cars to come to her house.

Soorim took careful steps but as she reached her house she saw her grandfather talking to a man in suit with a very neat tie. They turned to her when she stepped on a dred leaf which cause a little noise.

"Hey," Soorim waved to her grandfather and the odd looking man. " what's the deal?" she said while giving her brightest smile.

"Soorim honey, you need to listen to what I say very carefully. And I'm saying sorry in advance."

Soorim wrinkled her forehead when her grandfather said that. "Okay, what is going on?"

And just like that, Soorim was told that her father - which she didn't even knew existed - came back claiming that he want to take cae of her as a part of the deal with her late mother.

But she knew it was more than that. Something is going on and her father needs her to fix it. She knew it was not as simple as her grandfather told her.

Let's go back to where she is now. In front of a new school with strangers around her and faces that didn't seem to be friendly at all. The hallway sure is long with the school's football team banner layed across the hall and girls standing in front of their lockers talking about the new thing they bought over the weekend.

Soorim took her way to the principal office to have things cleared before she start anything.

********************

Taeyong cleared his throat and fix his tie in the car before getting down to school. He was known as the person who doesn't talk and doesn't do much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter