You Are My Weakness

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter contains rated scene. :P

Song inserted in this chap: Complete by SNSD. (credit to owner)

 

“My name is Park Shin Hye. I’ll be officially taking over your case from Professor Kim and be your new psychiatrist from now on.”

I know. I have your personal file with me and I knew every single thing about you. You are new, you are young, you are smart, you are brave, your are stubborn... but… out of so many things about you in the file… your beautiful face turned out to be the only thing I didn’t know about. Beautiful?! No… that’s an understatement. You are breathtakingly beautiful… breathtakingly gorgeous. And you are the first woman… or probably the last… who captured my eyes, captured my heart.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

As we pass by a fragrant road in this beautiful season

My cautious footsteps pound in my head

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

“But I’m not Professor Kim. It means we are different and I’m not going to use the same method he used to heal you. Wae? Are you feeling scared of what I’m going to do to you?”

I laughed silently… at you and myself. You are different?! Yes… you are absolutely different. I have to admit that the method you used to heal me was the most effective one. You used your heart, your love to melt me down. Am I scared of you? No, I’m not scared… I’m terrified.

“Don’t try to intimidate me. I’m not scared of you.”

I wonder why. All the people around, even my parents… they will try not to get close to me because everything about me scare the hell out of them. But you… you just keep coming towards me… bravely, fearlessly.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

When you come closer while smiling at me

It feels like all the happiness in this world is mine

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

“No worries. It’s not poison. It’s just a strawberry candy.”

You are wrong. That’s a poison… a poison that only you have the antidote.

“Lee Min Ho… I’m going to pull you out from that dark world of yours and will bring you to the real world that is full of sweetness.”

Do you know how dangerous and what have you got yourself into by saying such a statement in front of a man like me? I feel safe hiding in my dark world but now… I feel loved being in your sweet world. That’s not a real world… that’s your world… our world.

“Don’t fight it. The emotion that surging inside of you… let it in and feel it. Don’t fight against it.”

I tried very hard to not listen to you. I fought it, I fought hard against it but there you are… so stubborn, so insistent. I know that I wouldn’t be able to win the battle this time. The moment you walked into my room, I have already lose… lose to you.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

The late afternoon sun wakes me up

I don’t know why, but I smile

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

“Then let me heal you. Let me make you healthy again.”

How can you heal me? Being with you… I’ll never be healthy again. I’m having a serious love sick. I’m madly… deeply… head over heels in love with you.

“Keep calm and eat candy.”

I would suggest… keep calm and… eat you.

“You smile again. Do you know it’s very precious to see a smile on your face?”  

I smiled… because of you. Do you know that you are like some kind of chocolate to me? People say chocolate releases serotonin and another feel-good hormone called dopamine. Because of this release, the neurotransmitter will produce feelings of happiness inside of us. And at the same time, chocolate will make us crave for more and become addicted. You are the chocolate that make me happy. I’m not just craving for you… I’m addicted to you.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

Although it might still be far into the future

I don’t want it to just be a dream, just one love

I hope to walk the same road together with you

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

“I told you I’m staying tonight. I’m not going anywhere.”

What I want is not only tonight. What I want is… forever.

“You are not a psychopath. As long as you want and willing to try, of course you can be normal again. It’s just a matter of your choice.”

As long as you are here with me, I’m willing to try… try to be normal again. That’s my choice… you are my choice.

“I know and I understand all the pains you are suffering now. But you are not alone anymore. I’m here. I will stay by your side and face all this together with you.”

I don’t know how long the pains will stay inside my heart but I know it was numbed now. You numbed it. And I want you to know… I’m here too. I will stay with you and keep you safe.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

‘Good morning’, your morning call that wakes me up every day

It feels like a morning we share together

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

“The first time I saw you, my heart was beating so fast and I almost couldn’t breathe. Whenever you were close to me, my heart was trembling inside my chest and that feeling was so unfamiliar and it scares me.”

The first time I saw you, my heart stopped beating. I was completely out of my breath. Whenever you were close to me, my heart feels warm, feel safe. You scare me too… but at the same time… the fear you are giving me… it keeps me alive.

“I care for you because you are… important and… and I… I like you.”

You have no idea how much those words meant to me. I never thought a perfect person like you will care for me… or even likes me. I know I don’t deserve you but I really want to try… try to become the man that could give you happiness. I might not be perfect… but I know being with you… you will always bring the best out of me.

“Let me help you, let us work hard together and start a new life… together.”

Starting a new life together with you… that’s where I want to be.

“I’ll bear the consequences if I have to regret one day. But now… I just want you.”

You are very dangerous. Do you know that even if you really regret one day… I will never let you go? I want you too… I want you just as much as you want me.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

The pretty candy you gave to me like in a movie

You’re so much sweeter than that

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

But…

“Let go of me. You are hurting me.”

Yes… I should have let you go. I will eventually hurt you because that is what I’m capable of.

“What did I do that you want to punish me?”

Because you came to my life without warning and make me fell into the trap without even realizing it. And that trap is called… love.

“You are insane!”

Yes… I’m insane. I’m insanely in love with you and that’s why I have to push you away. I’m sorry.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

Because… I love you.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

Although as time passes, we may change

Let’s not let go of our hands, just for love

Let’s have this be our last love forever

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

“I hate you.”

You should... because… I hate myself too.

“I thought I was different to you. We talked, we smiled, we laughed… I thought we were different. But I guess I was just being naïve and stupid. I overestimated myself and thought I could ever change you.”

We were indeed different. I talked, I smiled, I laughed… because you were here with me. You did change me… in a way that I couldn’t turn back anymore.

“You are hopeless.”

Yes… I’m hopeless. The moment I met you… I was destined to be a loser.

Just when I thought you have already given up on me… here you are again… standing right in front of me. And this time… do you think I could still escape from you?

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

I wish for that

Your love is just too precious

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

“No matter how you try to scare me, I’m staying. I admit that you scare the hell out of me but… I’ll not run away again this time.”

You are saying it the other way around. You are the one who scare the hell out of me. No matter how hard I pushed you away, you just keep coming back to me and each time you came back, it make it harder for me to let you go.

“Although Paris is very beautiful but for me, if I love that person, no matter where we are, that place will always be a romantic place to me. The love one that you thought I was waiting… I don’t need him to bring me here. As long as he is healthy, he is happy, I don’t mind where he will bring me to. Staying beside him is the only place that I want to be.”

My place… it’s dark, dangerous and not romantic. I’m sick and not healthy, I’m sad and not happy. Are you sure I’m really the person and the place that you want and want to be?

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

Oh it’s true, if we just look at each other

I want to be by your side

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

“I’m keeping you guarded from all the scary devils.”

And I know I’ll be safe with you… because you are guardian angel.

“When you hear the sound from this wind chime, it means I’m thinking of you and I’m telling you… I love you.”

I love you too. My heart to you is given. Give me yours and we will lock them up together.

“Don’t feel guilty when you are happy because happiness is what your sister want you to have.”

Is that true? Can I… really be happy? Because of you… I really want to try. I want to see you smile… see your happy smile. To love you and be loved by you is the greatest happiness of existence.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

Although as time passes, we may change

Let’s not let go of our hands, just for love

Let’s have this be our last love forever

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

“I promise. I will stay healthy and will always be with you. I love you too.”

I’ll promise you too. I will be healthy again… no matter what happen, I will stay by your side and protect you. I love you… every single day of eternity.

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

I wish for that

To make my life complete

You make my life complete

♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♪ ♫

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Lee Min Ho slowly opened his eyes, waking up to the soft tinkling sound that came from the balcony. He blinked his eyes several time before his blurry vision slowly restored. He turned to the balcony and saw the wind chime dancing against the soft wind. It was still dark outside and the street lights were seeping into the room through the side window. Did he wake up by his nightmare again? But why he couldn’t recall dreaming of his sister or anything? His heartbeat was steady, he didn’t sweat, he didn’t tremble, his temperature was normal and… wait… his temperature is not normal. It was warm. He felt warm. And slowly… his half-conscious mind started to regain it senses.

His lips slowly curled up into a smile when he felt the warmth of the soft flesh pressing against him. No wonder he felt so good even when he was awake in the middle of the night. It wasn’t the usual nightmare that woke him up. It was the sweet scent, the warm touch that came from the soft body in his arms.

With his most gentle move, he slowly maneuvered his body and looked down at his sleeping beauty. Another smile spread across his face. He wonder what kind of good deeds have he done that he was now rewarded with such a good return.  

Shin Hye was still deeply in sleep, resting her head on his bare chest. Her body was pressed so tightly against him that he could clearly feel her soft and steady heartbeat. He gazed fondly at her relaxed features, her swollen-kissed lips were slightly parted and her long, dark lashes fluttering slightly. He smiled again. Just by looking at her, mesmerizing her beauty like this is enough to make him happy. He could gaze at her all day long.

Lifting his hand up to her face, he ran feather-light touch along her flawless cheeks, jawline and her slightly parted pouty lips. She is so tempting that he couldn’t resist not kissing her. Slowly pulling himself up, he supported his weight on one arm before he leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

Shin Hye squirmed and whimpered as her long lashes fluttered. Min Ho pulled back slightly and grinned at her cuteness. Gently brushing the stray hair out of her forehead, he leaned down again and pressed his lips to her temple. As his lips lingered against her soft skin, the memory of what happened a while ago slowly replayed in his mind.

 

~~~~~

 

“I want to go in.”

Looking intensely into Shin Hye’s eyes, Min Ho inhaled a deep breath to calm himself down. But he knows it was useless because the desire of wanting her overcome all the self-control, if there is still any remaining inside of him.

“You… you will regret.” He forced himself to give her another chance, remind her once again. If she still doesn’t reject him, he will not let her go.

Holding his gaze firmly, Shin Hye bit her bottom lip and slowly shook her head. “No.”

 

Everything happened so fast that she could barely comprehend how she was pulled into the room and the next thing she knows, she was already pinned against the door with his lips crashed onto hers, urgent and hungry. Holding her firmly in place, he took the nape of her neck as their drenched body were tightly pressed against each other.

Shin Hye slowly s her hands into his hair, pulling him closer as his manly intoxicating scent invaded her senses. She couldn’t escape him now, not anymore. And this unknown feeling of sensation that challenged her rational mind was threatening to consume her whole.

When Min Ho slid his warm tongue against her bottom lip, begging for entrance, she instantly granted, allowing their tongues to meet in a frantic dance. Pressing her even closer against the door, his hand started to travel down and traced every lovely curve of her body. He groaned into when she arched her back, pushing herself against him.

After a long moment of savouring each other’s taste, they finally broke the kiss reluctantly when the need for air overcame them. But without giving Shin Hye too much time to catch her breath, his head dived down to her neck with his lips nibbling and her throbbing pulse, leaving red possessive marks on her smooth skin.

Shin Hye closed her eyes tightly as she tilted her head to the side to grant him better access. Her fingers tangled in his hair and pulled him closer and closer until a soft moan escaped her lips. Feeling his hot and wet lips searing against her skin, his hard and warm body embracing her, she bit her lip hard, letting the tingling sensation intensified inside her body.

As his lips slowly trailed up closer to her ear, he whispered breathlessly. “Push me away.” His mouth opened and closed around her earlobe, making her gasped and writhed. If she doesn’t push him away now, everything will be too late. His body, his mind… everything is not in his control now.

“No…” She breathed, tightening her arms around his neck, doesn’t want to let go.

“Tell me to stop… now.” He warned her again as he continued kissing the soft flesh under her earlobe, earning another seductive moan from her.

Sweat started to bead on his forehead as he pulled back just enough to look into her heavy-lidded eyes. He pressed his lips against hers, on the tip of it before he pulled away again. His chest rose and fell so rapidly, he felt breathless. “Push me away… before it’s too late.” He whispered against her lips, panting heavily.

Shin Hye moved her hands to his face, cupping his jaw and held him firmly. She looked at him as she shook her head softly. “I’m not going to push you away.” She smiled slightly. “I’m yours.” She said shyly and her soft voice was barely audible. Her cheeks were burning for her boldness but she doesn’t care. She loves this man and she needs him to know.

Pulling away from his face, her hands slowly moved down to his chest, her fingers began to his shirt, proving to him through her action that she wants him too. When she heard a sharp intake of breath from him, she stopped moving and looked up at him. His eyes were now darkened in lust, covered with wild desire.

“Yes…” He breathed, leaning down, kissing the corner of her lips. “You are mine.” He managed to whisper the three words before he caught her lips once again. He coaxed her to part for him and when she did, his tongue slipped into and twirled around hers. It’s too late and impossible to stop now. This woman… he can’t let her go anymore.

Shin Hye let out a heavy gasp when he suddenly held onto her hips and hoisted her up, pulling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter