chapter 4

my long lost family

    Narrotor POV.

  Everyone is in the living room ,some of the boys is still in the room sleeping while the other are enjoying the morning peace while watching tv cartoon.It soo peace and calm until a curtain persons shout.

    "Ya!!Kim jongdae give back my eyeliner!"

     "Yah!!Kim jongdae where my gucci bag!"

      "Yah!!Kim jongdae where my angry birds doll!"

      "Yah!!Kim jongdae where my baozi!"

       "Yah!!kim jondae what happend to the toilet!"

"haish not again" kyungsoo groan annoyingly, the other brothers can only sigh at them.

 "why do we have such a noisy family" jaejoong sigh

 "yah hyung we may be noisy but you are annoying" sehun say with a poker face on. "yah you im your hyung!"

 "hyung my " the other brothers thought.

   "KIM JONGDAE!!"

"yah don't shout!!"jaejoong shout angryly but they ignore him.

 "WHAT!!!"

"Don't what us you know what happend!"kris scream

"Yah hyung i can hear you well. no need to scream" jongdae say annoyingly. They glared at him.

 "Ok i will tell you guys.First baek hyung your eyeliner is in the friged.Second tao yah im your hyung ,your gucci is in the same place i didn't touch it. Third kris hyungyou allready burn the doll i remeber you say that you too old to ply with doll anymore. Fourth minseok hung your baozi is in your room on the bed. Fifth how should i know what happend to the toilet the last person that in is chanyeol not me." jongdae say and make a goofy face.

        (...................)

 "yah kim jongdae! why do you have to put my freaking eyeliner inside the friged" "well i thought i will be fun when the cold eyeliner will melt when you put it at your eyes. I want to see what you face will look like." jongdae say innocently. "YAHHH YOU GONNA DIE!!".                                

 "thank you hyung for not touching my bags" tao say sweetly and picked up the crazy handsome baekhyun from chasing jongdae. "thank tao" jongdae say while lying out of breath.  

 "mmm~ sooo delecius" minseok say cutely while coming to the living room and step on jongdae who was lying on the floor. "

      "Arghhh!!!!" both aof them shout.  

    On the other hand..   

   "argh!" "what happen to the toilet kim chanyeol!" "mian hyung i... i.." "I .WHAT!" "I was just curius what inside the bowl.." " so you blow it!" "yess hyung" "With what!" "your... scienceproject things..""…"  "hyung..??"  "KIM CHANYEOL !! YOU GONBA GET IT!!" "HUNG MIAN! ARGH!!!"  

 After the lesson with granpa suho, chanyeol came to the living room with red ears. "hyung what happen to you ears" tao say innocently and sit next to kyungsoo.Chanyeol only glared at him. "kyungsoo hyung where kris hyung" jongin ask to kyungsoo who only say i dont know.  

  "hyung i think this house is haunted" junsu say in fear.  

  "what do you mean hyung" "yeah what do you mean"  

 not notice that someone is in the edge of crying.  

  "when i was walking at the hall i think i heard someone crying" junsu say

and start to cry. "haish that must be your imagination hyung" yixing say and help kyungsoo and suho to stop the crying panda. "aniya.. Xingxing i heard it clear it was crying and say" huu why did i burn it. My baby... My only baby rolls.."" junsu sy at the edge of crying.... And that it the house hold are all busy to call the crying babys that show no sound of stoping.. end of this part... (~.^) Love you guysssss.....