chapter 6

my long lost family

No one pov.

 

 

   Blood...

 I feel numb..

     Help me..

 

  

 

    Flashback.

 

A scream can be heard in the silenced of night.

 

  " you bi***h !"

"how dare you touch me!" he say and punch my stomach.I just laid there and just let he beat me to death again..

  with no one there to help me again..

 

 "stop please.." he kick me.

 "i..im s.or..ry.." he kick me harder this time.

  "you better be quiet.!" he warn me.

 

    Every time i begged him to stop, it got more worse. Every word that i say just make it more worse. Every punch and every kick. I feal sick and feal so much pain.

 

 please make it stop..

 

  

  He only stop when he noticed that my lip and my eyes are bleeding. I didnt even noticed that he had stop beat me. Evrething feel so numb and blur. 

 

 "clean the mess.. and go clean your face i want you to keep your mouth close. You got it!?" 

 "..." 

 "Are you deaf. You heard me sl*t!" 

 "y..yes.."

 

 "Good" he stared at me with disgusted.And left.

 

 One drop...

two more drop...

And then more tears continued to drop from my eyes. I feel so weak. I let myself cry again because of him.

 

  

    help me...

 I cant hold it anymore....

 

 

 

end of flashback.

 

 

  

  

I laid there and just stared at the ceiling.Hurt. The blood from my lip already dried. My body is full of bruise again. 

  "I need to clean up. Before he get back.' you thought and try to get up to make sure there are only bruise and no broken hand or feet. 'thank god.'

 

 

   I walked to the mirror and what i saw was my body full of bruise but much more worse than the other day. I look at my face it has only bleeding lip and swoallen eye.

    It bad but i can handle it.Just likethe past day of my life.

 

 

 

 You start to clean the house and trying to clean and cover up the bruised

  

    "He probably lost the gamemad again. that why he so mad." i sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

knock knock( monstax yo)

 

 

 

     i didnt now he will come back home early ' you thougth and wear a mask to hide the bruise. As you about to open the door you heard unfamiliar voice outside the door. 

   this is not his voice. Who are they. should i open it? 'While you are in a deep thought you heard they knock again.

 

 " is someone home.?" a voice said 

"ofcouse there no one. didnt you see that someone just drove away from here." another person say.

"how do you know that no one is home." "i just know." 

 " seriously.. what sin did i do in the past just too..." 

  

 Pakk!!

 

 "why do you hit me!!"  

" because you are bieng dumb." 

"you little..'  

" excuse you. im your elder." 

 

"stop it. Do you guy have to fight here. Infront of your nieghboor door." a new voice scold them..

 

 

  crikk

 

 

I open the door and there stood seven rainbow guys.

 The one with red hair guy and the white hair guy are pouting because they get scold from the sharp eyes and pink hair guy. Not far from them stood four person the bunny looking face and tall like model guy are trying to hold thier laugh.while the guy with brown hair and a cute dimple and the Mr gummy bear just laugh at them.

  

       why did i open the door.I never saw them here before.Are they the new guys that everyone be talking about. If they are new here. They probally heard the yelling... No no no they cant .. I be dead if dad find out..no..'    

You thought deeply once again.and didnt noticd that all the guys already staring at you.

 

 

  "umm...hello."

  

  the guy who face like bunny greet you but you didnt notice it. 

 

   All of them look at each other. Dont know what to do. Then blonde guy knock my head not too hard just enough to make snap out of my thought.

 

 " oww.. ' the guys are staring at you wide eyes open. shocked at what have the blonde guy just did at you.

 

  "MINHYUK hyung.!! WHAT THE F.." the one with brown hair and cute dimple look at the white hair guy who i sure his name are minhyuk.

  "changkyun ah your word.!" the pink hair guy scold sternly.

 "mian hyung..." changkun? cangkyun? that his name i think pout cutely at his hyung.

 

 "ki hyung dont get mad at kkukungie~." the red hair guys say

 "it kihyun hyung to you." 

 " but khyunie can call you ki hyung.."

 "that khyunie not you."

 "hyung you are mean.!! I hate you hyung.!! APPA!!" the red hair say and run to hug mr gummy bear.

 

  "jooheon ah you knew that im not your appa right.?"

  " what.... you dont want to..be..m..my...app..a"

  "...."

  "' nevermind.. come here my son.."

 

  "um....' you try to break the drama that they put.

"do you need something.?" 

 

  " oh no we just want to introduce ourself to our nieghboor that all." kihyun say. How did they put with this guys antic.i abmire then." you thought and smile abit.

 

 "uhm.. we..we live just across your house. And my name is shin heseok but they just call me wonho. This are my friends.

I think you already knew kihyun and minhyuk" "auw why did you hit me..?' "guys please i m trying to introduce everyone here so please." wonho plead and all of them quiet down not after mutter a appology.

 

 "So where were i..." "kihyun hyung and minhyuk stop glaring..it disturbing."changkyun whine.

 "that it.. im going home." wonho say start to head home.

 

"wonho ah come here let hyung take care of it. So i' m shownu and that jooheon. That guy over there his name is hyunwon and this is changkyun our maknae." shownu say and point the guy one by one.

 

 "oh.. hello everyone call me rin...um.. nice too meet you guys." you and smile toward them.

  "uhm.... you ok shownu ssi why are your face are red..?" you ask worriedly.

  "i...i..m...ok... yeah.." "If you say so..." 

 

 

  It look like he want to say something when i saw that my dad car are here. oh no. He get off the car and stared at us.

  

  "is something wrong boys.?" he ask kindly with a smile.

 "oh nlthing we just want to introduce ourself to this nieghboor hood." wonho say back.

  "oh it that soo.. so im kim gyu han im rinnie father." i flinced at that nickname.

  "is there anything more. If there nont can my daughter and me go inside it kinda late already." he ask politly

 

  if only he was this nice.

 

 "Oh no. We just about to go home. Nice to meet you Mr kim. You too rin ssi." shownu say.

 

 All of them go home after they thier goodbye. My "dad"bring me inside after they already gone.He threw me at the wall and punch my stomach. I groan in pain of the impact.

 

  "did you tell them!!?"

  "n..n..no.." 

  "you better dont lie to me bi**h!!"

  "idont... lie...i.i...didnt..tell them.."

 

   " good." He say and let me go

  " now go to your room and dont try to get out from this house you got it.!" 

 

   I just nodded at his word. He look at me for a few second before left to his room.I get up and run to my room and cry to sleep not because of the pain. Because i got new friend who live near here.

 

  

  

  I wish that they will alway be with me.

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

  "i'm sorry...' say a person not far from her and get out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           SEE YOU NEXT TIME....

                            BYEeEeeE....