16-

Letting You Go

 

“Junhyung oppa!”

You abandoned the mop against the wall and immediately pulled the door wide open. You knelt beside him and lifted his arm over your head to rest across your shoulder before using the door frame as support to stand. You struggled to support all his weight and stumbled clumsily back into the house. Once inside, you adjusted your hold on Junhyung so that you could support his weight and also shut the front door.

As you had suspected earlier, the strange man who turned out to be Junhyung was drunk. You could smell the alcohol on his clothes and his breathe now that you were in such close proximity to him. Somehow, you managed to get him to the bed, dropping him only twice along the way. He was probably going to develop bruises from those falls but he couldn’t exactly damn you, could he.  He was now laying face-down on the bed with his legs sticking over the edge. You noticed that he still had his shoes on. I forgot to take them off! Now I have to mop the floor again! You groaned inwardly.

You removed his shoes, placing them at the foot of the bed, then pushed his legs onto the bed and covered him with the blanket. You never imagined that when you finally saw Junhyung again, it would be like this. You shook your head as you took in his sleeping form before you picked up his shoes and placed them on the shoe rack at the door. You were just about to settle down to finish up your assignment when you heard movement and mumbling coming from the bedroom.

You frowned slightly. What now? You stood up and padded lightly to the bedroom only to be greeted with the sight of a shirtless Junhyung taking off his jeans. “O-Oppa! What are you doing?” You stuttered out. You had seen him shirtless many times before but never pantless!

“It’s so hot in here.” Junhyung complained to no one in particular and flopped back down onto the bed. At least this time he was face up.

You went to the bathroom came back with wet towels.  You could see that Junhyung face was still flushed from the effects of the alcohol so you gently wiped his face and hoped that it would make him feel more comfortable. It worked and when it seemed that he had settled back into slumber, you placed the towel on the nightstand and stood up to go back to your assignment. Before you could step away from the bed, Junhyung’s hand shot out and grabbed your wrist.

“Don’t go. Don’t leave me.” You looked back and saw that his eyes were wide open again.

“Oppa, I’m not going to leave you. I just need to go outside to finish my assignment.” You said hesitantly, unsure of whether he was even sober enough to understand you. “Oppa, I really need to finish my assignment.” You said again when he didn’t loosen his grip. You tried to pull your wrist away but he was too strong.

You sighed. “Ok fine, I’ll stay here. Will you move in so that I can have some space too?” This time, he understood and scooted to the center of the bed. You figured that you just had to wait until he fell back asleep before sneaking back out to complete your assignment. It was a brilliant plan and it would have worked if you hadn’t fallen asleep too. The accumulated fatigue from the week had caught up to you.

You woke up when you felt someone kiss your cheek. When you opened your eyes, you saw that it was still dark outside so you probably hadn’t slept long. You shifted to lie on your back and saw that Junhyung hovering over you, his face just inches away from yours. “Oppa, why are you awake?” You asked as you attempted to sit up, only to be pushed back onto the bed.

Junhyung hovered over you again and straddled you. You saw what he was doing and started to panic on the inside. “J-Junhyung oppa, what are you doing?” You tried to keep your voice calm but it still shook. Junhyung leaned down and kissed you again, this time on your lips. He didn’t pull away and you struggled against him. “No!” That was your first kiss. You broke away from the kiss and tried to get out from under him but it was pointless. He was too strong and easily pinned you to the bed even though you were still struggling. “------ah, do you know how much I’ve missed you?” You heard the pain in his voice and stopped struggling. You glanced up at him. “I missed you too.” You whimpered. “I missed you so much that it hurt.” You covered your face with your hands and sobbed soundlessly into them.

Junhyung gently pulled your hands away and you turned your head to the side. You didn’t want to let him see you cry. “Shhh.” He whispered softly. He placed his fingers under your chin and turned your head back to face him. “------ah, I miss you. I need you. I love you.” Your heart raced and you prayed that Junhyung wouldn’t take notice. You had loved him in secret for so long now that finally hearing him say those words was like a dream.

He leaned down to claim your lips again before you could say anything else. You kissed back until reality hit you and you realized that he probably didn’t mean any of this since he was drunk. You clamped you lips together and pushed against his chest. Junhyung pulled back from the kiss, confused. “Oppa, you’re drunk, you probably won’t remember any of this when you wake up. Let’s not do something that we’ll regret in the morning.”

You tried to get out from under him again but was easily pulled back in place. “I won’t regret anything.” He whispered. You looked into his eyes and chose to trust him when your saw that they were filled with love. You didn’t protest anymore when he closed the distance and claimed your lips once again. I love you too, oppa. The kiss slowly got heated and before you knew it, one thing led to another……

 

=======================

This weekend has been a totally crazy one for me. Plus, all those SS4 pictures and fancams!! Goodness. Super Junior really knows how to give their fans a show!

Anyway, I've already written 10 chapters ahead for this story. I'm not too sure how or when it will end yet but I'll try to keep it below 40 chapters :)

They are a bunch of dorks but I just love them! :D