NEW FOREWORD

Test
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOME • MASTERLIST • WISHLIST• COUPLELIST• ADMIN MESSAGES

r

Rules to follow

ONE » Please read the rules and put them to heart.
TWO » SUBSCRIPTION IS A MUST and upvoting is welcomed.
THREE » Please be active at least everyday. 5 DAYS OF INACTIVTY MAY RESULT TO A KICKOUT.
FOUR » For newcomers, 3 days inactivity may lead to immediate kickout. It's simple, don't join if you are going to be inactive.
FIVE » Do not facechase. There are a lot of fishes in the kpop world.
SIX » There is a ONE-WEEK DATING BAN.
SEVEN » This is a straight roleplay. and Yuri are not allowed.
EIGHT » can only be allowed in PM and Room.
NINE » Marriage and pregnancy are allowed (up to 3 months minimum)
TEN » Drama is only allowed to a minimum. Please don't drag your OOC drama in the RP. If you have problems, talk to the admins.
ELEVEN » Only one account per head and you can only change your character twice.
TWELVE » Please update the hiatus document first before informing an admin, we are not obligated to remember all your hiatuses, so please update the files
THIRTEEN » Please inform admins if you are leaving, basic courtesy. Leave us a message on our wall if you get sec-checked.
FOURTEEN » Password is a number or a color (if the person before you used a number then enter a color and vice versa)

 

H

HOW TO JOIN

Only accounts which have been created for than two months may apply. Please unprivate your AFF so that the admins could check.

ONE » Comment below:
I wish to be (name) of (group) [if there are no groups just indicate that the character is an ulzzang, actor or soloist] + password (which you can find if you read the rules)


TWO » Only create an account after an admin approved your application.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter