Ch. 18

2+1=6

 

 

I AM BACK!

Okay, the last few days were so freaking crazy!

First this site went offline and then, the Internet was gone! It was freaking gone, in the whole neighborhood! Some damn cable was broken. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

But now, everything is fine again and ahh, I missed you guys. ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the incident with Mrs. Kim and the photo shoot with the boys, Baekhyun thought that it was time to finally move in with Chanyeol completely. And only one day after the photo shoot he took the gloves.
He hired a real estate broker to sell the mansion, already sold a few of his beloved cars and sorted out things like, clothes and furniture.
The twins helped Kyungsoo with packing his toys into big moving boxes and Chanyeol was a busy bee and carried all the heavy boxes out of the mansion to the moving van and from the moving van into his house. Next to the thousand of moving boxes also a few furniture made their way to the Park's home. So for example found Baek's red chaise lounge its new place in Chanyeol's bed room.

The house was a mess and looked like a battle field with all the boxes standing around everywhere. "Do you think Yifan and Joonmyeon will be okay with mess?"

Chanyeol only hummed as an answer. Maybe it was because he was to tired, maybe it was because he enjoyed the treatment he received form Baekhyun, probably both. The pregnant sat on his and thighs, knees on each side of his body to support his weight, rubbing some oil into his skin, kneading the sore muscles of his back, shoulders and arms.

Baekhyun smiled down at Chanyeol, giving the flesh beneath his fingers another few more squeezes before he climbed off his body. He crawled up to him and lay down, brushing away the hair from Yeol's face. "Can I have my goodnight kiss before you fall asleep?"

With a smile on his lips, Chanyeol cracked open an eye. He reached out for Baek, grabbed him by his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "You can have it all.", he whispered and moved to lie on his side.

Baekhyun smiled and also rolled to his side, back facing Chanyeol. Eventually, it became a habit, somewhat like a ritual. Chanyeol would cuddle up, spooning Baekhyun, bringing his hand down under the pregnant's shirt, placing it on his belly, rubbing it. "Hmm, he's still active.", Chanyeol mumbled when he felt a kick against his palm.

Baekhyun nodded. "He'll fall asleep soon." he said, knowing that the little man under his heart always calmed down when Chanyeol his belly. It always took less than ten minutes and the kicking stopped. It seemed like the baby loved the warmth of his Daddy just as much as Baekhyun did. He hummed when Chanyeol moved even closer, running his nose along the back of his neck.

"Have I told you today?"

Baekhyun shook his head, already smiling on what would come.

"I love you.", Chanyeol said, giving Baek is daily dose of certainty. "I love you so much."

"And I love you.", Baek whispered back, placing his hand over Chanyeol's bigger one. "Good night."

"Night.",Yeol mumbled. He gently pressed his palm against the underside of the bump. "Good night, baby boy."

A smile darted over Baek's lips.

Good night, Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Appa! Appa!"

"Hm?", Baek hummed, not looking up from the box he rummaged in. "What is it?"

Kyungsoo walked up to him, hugging him from behind. "Daddy's birthday is soon.", he whispered.

"I know.", Baek nodded. It was Wednesday, three more days to go and Chanyeol's birthday would be there. The photos would come tomorrow and Baekhyun had also already bought two picture frames.

"We want to bake a cake."

"A cake?"

Kyungsoo nodded, pressing his face into the back of Baek's head. "Yes, we want to bake one but don't know how. And Daddy may not know it..."

"Where are Min and Dae?"

"Distracting Daddy.", Baekhyun chuckled. He peeled Kyungsoo off him and turned around. Kyungsoo immediately sat down in front of him, putting his head on his Appa's belly. "Hello Lu.", he whispered to the baby.

Baekhyun let out a giggle. He ran his finger's through Soo's hair and smiled down at him. "Hm, if you want to, we can bake cake.", he said. "But we have to make sure that Daddy isn't there."

"But how?", Soo pouted.

Baekhyun thought for moment. "Ah." he then voiced out. "I have an idea."

"Yeah?"

He nodded. "Yes.", he grinned."I'll buy the ingredients for the cake and on Friday, we'll send him shopping and while he's gone, we bake the take."

"But Daddy's birthday is on Saturday.", Kyungsoo said. "Not on Friday."

"I know. But we can't send Daddy away on his birthday, so we'll bake the cake a day before and hide it somewhere."

Kyungsoo giggled. "Okay.", he then squeaked.

"Okay.", Baek nodded. "Then go and tell the twins."

Kyungsoo stood up. Before he hopped away he leaned down to peck his Appa's lips. "Love you."

"Love you too.", he smiled and watched his son bouncing away. He turned back to the moving box and continued unpacking it. Only a few minutes after Kyungsoo had left the room, Chanyeol came in, scratching the back of his head. "The twins just asked me why the moon's so far away from the earth."

Baekhyun snorted. So this was what Kyungsoo meant by "distracting Daddy". "And what did you tell them?", he asked, trying to bite back a laugh.

Chanyeol shrugged. "What should've tell them?", he said. "I said them that I don't know. I tried to explain the thing with the orbit but hell, I'm not a freaking astronomer nor an astrophysicist."

"But Daddy has to know everything.", Baek chuckled, looking up to Chanyeol. "And you're a teacher after all."

Chanyeol raised a brow. "Yeah, but they forget that I'm not omniscient." He held out a hand when he noticed that Baekhyun wanted to stand up. "Say, have the kids might have said something about the baby's name?"

Quickly, Baekhyun shook his head. "No. Uhm..why?"

"I thought.", Chanyeol shrugged. "Because Yixing has already told the name."

"Oh really?", Baek asked curious. "And?"

"Sehun.", Chanyeol smiled. "Wu Sehun."

"Uhh, sounds nice."

"Yeah, I think so too. It's a great name.", Chanyeol nodded. "Yifan's smiled like an idiot the whole day."

Baekhyun chuckled. He could totally imagine the tall chinese running around with a wide smile on his face. "I have to admit that I've bet on a chinese name."

"Nah.", Yeol shook his head as he began to peel a banana. "I already had the feeling that he'd pick out a korean name."

"Yeah?", Baek asked, taking a bite when Chanyeol offered him the fruit. "Why?"

Chanyeol swallowed his own bite. "All Yixing wants is justice and equality. I'm sure he's picked out a korean name so Joonmyeon won't feel..uh..let's say lonely."

Baek tilted his head, smiling. Yeah, that sounded pretty much like Yixing. This boy was such a sweetheart. "Hm, I'll ask him on Saturday."

"I'm sure, I'm right with this.",Chanyeol mumbled while munching on his banana. "Yixing thinks like this."

"Haha, probably.", Baek laughed. "He's too cute."

"Ah, I'm so curious. I really want to know our baby's name.", Chanyeol chuckled. "I tried to get something out of them, but damn they're so stubborn, they don't want to tell me."

"Well they want to keep it a secret." Baek chuckled.

"How can you be so calm, huh? Don't you want to know it?"

'If you'd only know.', Baek thought with a wide grin. "Of course I want to.", he said. "I'm sure they'll tell us soon."

"I bet they do it on Christmas?"

"Christmas?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah, you know, like a gift for both of us.", he smiled.

Baek only smiled back at him. 'Oh darling, you're so wrong.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday quickly came around the corner and the kids were excited to finally bake a birthday cake for their Daddy. On his way back home form work, Baek had bought everything they needed for the cake. He hid the shopping bag with the ingredients in one of the moving boxes and began to write a shopping list for Chanyeol. Baek had already thought about; Chanyeol had to be gone for at least two hours. And to provide that, Baekhyun had to create the most absurd shopping list ever.

"Bio Oil?", Chanyeol asked with a raised brows when he read out the things from the shopping list. "For what you need bio oil?"

"Stretch marks."

"Baek, you don't have any stretch marks."

"Not yet!", Baek quickly said.

"But you use lotion every day."

Baekhyun pouted. "Please."

"Okay, okay." Yeol sighed and looked back down at the list. "Milk, Eggs, Toothpaste...", he mumbled, until he spotted another strange thing. "Lactose powder?"

"Yes?"

"Where the hell do you need that for?"

"I have digestive problems, lately.", Baekhyun lied.

Chanyeol cocked his head to the side. "Are you kidding me?"

"N...no?"

"Baekhyun.", Chanyeol laughed out. "You eat tons of sour gummy worms and you've never complained about any indigestion."

"Yeah..but lately.."

"Baekhyun."

"Hm?"

"Don't even try it.", he smiled. "You can't lie to me."

"I'm not lying."

"You want me to leave the house. And it seems that you want me to leave as long as possible."

Baekhyun madly blushed. "N..n..no!"

"What is it?"

Baekhyun whined. "You're so mean."

Chanyeol laughed out. "I'm not mean, you're just a bad liar."

"Okay...hmmm.....but don't tell the boys that I've told you.", he said, pointing a finger at the tall man. "You have to leave because they want to bake a cake for you."

A soft smile formed on Chanyeol's lips. "Ahh, I see."

"Okay, you know now.", Baek squeaked. "Everything else remains secret. And now, leave the house, please."

"Yes sir!", the tall man playfully saluted. "Uhm, how long should I stay away?"

"Hmm, two hours?"

"Okay.", Chanyeol winked. "See you later.", he pecked Baek's lips and left the house.

 

 

 

 

"Uhwaaaa!", the kids squealed out loudly. "It looks sooooo good!"

"It smells so yummy!", Kyungsoo smiled widely when Baekhyun took the baked cake out of the oven.

Baekhyun nodded. The cake really looked good. He had never baked a cake before but the result looked and smelled rather good. But as good as the cake looked, so disastrous looked the kitchen. Dough dripped down the edge of the table and the tabletop of the dining table was covered in flour, sugar and a broken egg. But Baek couldn't even think about cleaning up, after all, wasn't the cake decorated yet.

"Chocolate!", Jongdae squeaked and reached out for the block chocolate.

"And sprinkles!", Minseok and Kyungsoo added with a squeal.

While the boys waited for the chocolate to finally melt, Baekhyun started to clean up a bit. He washed up the bowls and whisk and dried everything off and put it away. Even though Chanyeol knew, the three boys still believed in their secret mission.

"It's done!", the boy's happily clapped when they were done drowning the cake in chocolate and sprinkles.

"Wow, it looks awesome!", Baekhyun praised.

Kyungsoo brightly smiled at him while Jongdae grinned at the colorful masterpiece and Minseok was busy with his chocolate coated fingers.

"Okay.",Baek said. "Time for a bath." he smiled since the boys were just as dirty as the table, with sticky dough on their faces and flour in their hair. "You go to the bath room and I hide the cake!"

"Okay!"

Baekhyun was quick with cleaning the kitchen. It was already a few minutes past four and before Chanyeol would be back, he wanted everything to be done. He wiped the table clean and swept the floor before he rushed to the bath room.

"Appa!", Kyungsoo squeaked, already . "Bubble bath.", he grinned, holding up a bottle of bath additive.

Baekhyun ran water in the tub and added bit extra bath supplement for the boys. Soon all three little boys sat in the warm water, playing with the bubbles, a little blue boat and a rubber duck. Baek had made himself on comfortable on the edge of the tub, with his feet and legs in the water, while he gently massaged shampoo in Kyungsoo's hair.

"Will Daddy like the cake?", Min asked.

"He'll love it.", Baek smiled.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sure."

 

 

 

 

"Where have you hid the cake?", Chanyeol chuckled, later the night.

"Nuhu.", Baek giggled. "I already feel bad for telling you."

"Hm, I'm curious."

"Really?"

"Yeah.", Chanyeol smiled."I mean, it's not every day that my children bake me a cake."

Baek chuckled.  "Oh, you'll love it."

"Let me guess. It's a chocolate cake with sprinkles."

"Oh, they've drowned it in sprinkles.", Baek laughed. "We'll get a sugar shock."

Chanyeol laughed out. "You won't get a sugar shock. The gummy worms has hardened you."

"Oh, you're so mean to me.", Baek pouted. "It's your son who wants me to eat them."

Chanyeol nodded with a dead serious expression. "Yeah, sure.", he then began to laugh again. "Don't blame the poor baby on it."

"That's the truth.", Baek whined. "Be happy that I only have a thing for gummy worms. When I was pregnant with Soo I was craving for crunchy peanut butter. I even ate it on Kimchi."

"Ewww!", Chanyeol choke. "That's gross!"

"Oh yeah it was, but it tasted so good back then.", Baek laughed. "Being pregnant can be weird matter."

"Hmm.", Chanyeol shook his head, brushing his nose along Baek's nape. "You are very treatable."

Baekhyun giggled. "It hasn't happen yet but I can be an unfair when I get mad."

"Has it happen during your first pregnancy?"

Slowly Baekhyun nodded. "Twice. It's so crazy and scary what hormones can do to you."

"Oh, oh, oh, then I'll better be nice to you.", Chanyeol chuckled, wrapping his arms around the smaller, kissing his neck.

Baekhyun grinned. "Yeah, you better be."

 

 

 


"Daddy!"

At the loud, excited squeal and the mattress dipping all of the sudden, Baekhyun shot his eyes open and yelped in surprise. With a fast beating heart he jumped into a sitting position and looked to his right, were Chanyeol was a buried under the boys.

"Help!", Chanyeol laughed out, wrapping his arms around the three little bodies of the kids.

"Happy Birthday, Daddy!", Jongdae smiled widely, pressing a sloppy, wet kiss on Chanyeol's mouth.

Chanyeol got hugged and showered with wet yet sweet kisses and Baekhyun watched the scene with a soft smile. "We've made breakfast.", Kyungsoo smiled cutely.

"Really?", Minseok nodded. "Alright then.", Chanyeol smiled, sitting up. "Let's go and eat breakfast."

The boy's hopped down the bed and dashed out of the room with a squeal. "Hey, what do you think where you're going?", Baek laughed and quickly took a hold of Yeol's arm, pulling him back when he was about to get out of the bed. He slung his arms around his neck, when Chanyeol turned back to him. "Happy Birthday."

Chanyeol hummed when Baek locked lips with him. "Thank you.", he mumbled into the kiss, smiling.

"Daddy!"

Baek rolled his eyes at the shout form downstairs. Chanyeol laughed out and loosened the kiss. "Come, let's go."

Together they went down to the kitchen, where the boy's already sat at the kitchen table. "Oh, wow. Very good.", Yeol praised with a smile. All three boys grinned proudly. Of course they hadn't made breakfast like Chanyeol always did, but they had set the table with everything they could find for a cozy, simple breakfast; they also had poured juice into the glasses.

During the breakfast Baekhyun could feel the kids burning holes in him. Every time he glanced up from his bowl, he met the kids eyes. He had to smile, he knew what they wanted. But he let them wait until breakfast was over. While Chanyeol cleaned up, Baek and the boys quickly got their gift and brought it to the living room.

"Daddy, come.", Jongdae smiled and tucked at Chanyeol's sweatpants. "Come.", he grabbed his father by his hand and pulled him away from the sink and led him over to the living room.

"Oh, for me?", he voiced out as soon as he spotted the two large wrapped gifts leaning against the couch.

"Yes.", Minseok beamed.

"But you have to open the red one first.", Kyungsoo added with a nod.

"Why that?", Chanyeol wanted to know.

"Because the gold one contains a special surprise.", Baekhyun smiled softly.

"Okay, then.", Yeol smiled and stepped forwards the red gift. Gently he ripped off the wrapping paper, unpacking his gift. "Oh, it's a photo.", he smiled. "I...oh...god.",his eyes widened and his heart sped up when he finally had a full view on the picture.

Slowly his eyes scanned the photography. It was a photo of Baekhyun sitting in front of a, oh so familiar looking, red chaise lounge, with his white shirt rolled up, revealing his cute round baby bump. He was brightly smiling, with his head leaning back to Minseok who knelt on the couch and had his little, in paint dipped, hands on his cheek. Jongdae stood to his left side, grinning form ear to ear with a giant brush in his hands, while Kyungsoo sat on the floor, kissing the colorful painted belly.

It was an adorable photo and Chanyeol swallowed hard, fighting back the tears that build up in his eyes. "...It's...awesome.", he mumbled after a while, smiling brightly.

"Now, the other one!", the boys squeaked. "Now, the other one!"

Chanyeol obeyed and shifted over to, the in gold wrapped, gift. He could already tell that it was also a picture and he wondered where the special surprise would lay in. Ever so slowly he peeled off the wrapping paper, revealing his second gift. As he had already guessed, it was another picture. This time the boys stood next to each other, lined up by their ages, just like back then when they're wearing the blue shirts. All boys were brightly smiling into the camera and Chanyeol looked at them before he finally looked at Baekhyun. "Oh my, what?!", he gasped out loudly, when he finally noticed the blue letters, written on Baek's belly. "Luhan.", he read out with a smile. "Luhan?", he asked, turning his head to the others. "His name's Luhan?"

The boys nodded their heads. "Yes!"

This time he lost the fight. He couldn't hold them back anymore, and let his tears run free.

"You like it, Daddy?", Minseok asked, hugging his father from behind.  

Chanyeol nodded. "I love it. Thank you so, so much.", he smiled, wiping his tears away. "It's awesome."

Chanyeol couldn't take his eyes of the photos. While Baekhyun and the kids left for getting ready for the day, the teacher stayed in the living room, starring at the pictures. "You know, the pictures won't go anywhere.",Baekhyun smiled and sat down on the floor behind Chanyeol, hugging him. He put his chin on his shoulder and placed a soft kiss on his neck.

"So this is why you were so calm when we talked about his name?! Because you already knew it.", Chanyeol laughed out.

"Surprise.", Baek chuckled.

Chanyeol turned his head, leaning in for a kiss. "Succeeded!"

"I was surprised too.", Baekhyun said. "But it I love it. Luhan."

"J,K,L,M.", Chanyeol laughed out. "Really smart."

 

 

"Dang! Really smart!", was also what Yifan a few hours later said, when he looked at the photo. "I'm truly amazed."

"This is so cute.", Joonmyeon squealed. Baekhyun had giving him the album with all pictures from the photo shoot and Yixing's Appa almost drooled at every of the photo's. "So amazing."

Baekhyun nodded. "The photographer was amazing. She had a lot of brilliant ideas and the kids liked her a lot."

"A pity that I already had birthday.", Yifan snickered.

"When did Yixing told you the name?", Baekhyun wanted to know.

Joonmyeon began to laugh. "Oh, he didn't told us."

"He has spilled it by accident.", the chinese chuckled, shaking his head. "We ate dinner and were talking about our next vacation in China when he suddenly said that he then wants to show Sehun the beach."

"Oh, no.", Baekhyun laughed, feeling sorry for the little boy. "Poor boy."

Joonmyeon nodded. "He almost cried."

"Understandable.", Chanyeol said.

"Ah!", Baek suddenly voiced out, remembering something. "Has he said why he's picked out Sehun as the name?"

"He picked out Sehun because it's a korean name and we so have two chinese and two korean names."

"Equality!", Chanyeol grinned, gently nudging Baek's shoulder. "I've told you."

"Yeah, his sense of justice is amazing.", Yifan smiled.

"Yes and he has definitely inherited it from me!"

"What?", Yifan laughed. "Never!"

"Of course.", Joonmyeon said. "You're a giant brat. Hopefully Sehun gets just as well behaved as Yixing."

"I am a giant brat?",Baekhyun bit back a laugh at Kris' expression. "I'm not!"

"Oh yes, you are."

The tall chinese crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Well, if it's so, I hope Sehun fully takes after me."

"Yeah, probably.", Joonmyeon sighed.

Chanyeol snorted. "That sounds excited."

"Don't get me wrong.", Myeon chuckled, rubbing his belly. "I'm really excited and happy but nobody's so lucky that he gets blessed with a second angelic child."

"Oh, that's mean.", Baekhyun laughed.

"So what.", Yifan shrugged. "The younger kid has to be the brat."

"Say's who?"

"I say so!"

Baekhyun put his hands on his bump, leaning down a bit. "Don't you dare, Luhan.", he said, half laughing.

Chanyeol reached over and patted the belly. "Don't worry baby boy, Daddy will protect you."

"Don't encourage him!", Baek laughed, slapping Chanyeol's hand away. "I want him to be a little angel."

"Even a little angel will get into puberty, my love.", Chanyeol said.

"Oh yeah, you better listen to that.", Kris nodded. "We now how this works."

"Yifan, please.", Joonmyeon laughed. "He's not even born yet."

"Soon he'll be there and even before you can blink twice the kids can walk, talk and fight with you."

Baekhyun nodded. "That's so true. It feels like yesterday when Kyungsoo made his first steps.", he smiled. "And in a few months he'll be a elementary school student. Time flies like crazy.", he added with a sigh.

"Nah.", Chanyeol laughed. "Even though he'll be a student soon, you can experience everything once again with our little fellow here."

Baekhyun looked down the the finger's that him over the swell of his belly. "Yeah, you're right.", he nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my, for real?! And that comes to your mind today?", Baekhyun heard Chanyeol cursing on the phone to someone. He had a frown on his face and walked up and down the bed room, huffing from time to time. Baek really wondered what was going on. "I don't care if they're understaffed.", he growled. "I have three kids and a pregnant at home, I can't go!"

Baekhyun sat up, now even more curious.

Chanyeol let out a deep sigh.  "Yeah, I get it. Okay. Yeah, see you on monday."

"What is it?", Baek carefully asked when Chanyeol tossed his phone to the bed with a low growl.

"There was an accident at our partner school. Five teachers are injured and now they need substitute teacher."

"And the principal wants you to go there?"

"Yes.", Chanyeol nodded.

"For how long?"

"A week.", Yeol sighed. "They want me to leave tomorrow."

The pregnant moved over to Chanyeol and smiled at him. "It's okay. You can go."

"Really?", Yeol asked. "You'd be alone for a whole week."

Baek nodded. "Yeah, but I'll do it. Believe me."

"I don't have a good feeling with this."

"Oh, don't you trust me?", Baek pouted playfully.

"I do, I do.", Yeol smiled. "But it's not always easy with them, you know how wild they can get. And then there's your work. I just don't want you to overexert yourself."

"I won't.", Baek smiled. "I'll take the week off."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun, pulling him into a hug. "Alright then.", he said and leaned in for a kiss. Baek closed his eyes, waiting for Chanyeol to finally kiss him but even before their lips met the taller gently tackled him down. Baekhyun let out a surprised yelp when Chanyeol started to roll them around the bed.

"What are you doing?!", Baek laughed.

"Cuddling.", Yeol grinned. "I won't be there for a week, I have to use every second now."

"Aww.", Baek cooed, tracing his finger along Chanyeol's jaw. "If it makes you feel better, than I'll call you every night."

"Hm, just like a amorous Teenager?"

"Yes.", the pregnant giggled.

Chanyeol laughed out. "Sounds good. I'm looking forward to that."

 

 

 

 

"Bye, bye Daddy!"

With a smile on his face Chanyeol knelt down in front of his kids. "Okay, Boys.", he said. "I'll be  gone for a whole week, that means Appa will be alone with you. Behave well and help him as much as you can, okay?"

"Okay!"

The fellow teachers that passed by the family smiled down at how Chanyeol got showered with kisses and goodbye hugs by the little boys. When the kids were done hugging their Daddy and released him it was finally Baekhyun's chance to say goodbye.

"Don't forget to call me.", Yeol cupped the smaller's hands with both hands and pulled him into a sweet kiss.

"Never.", the pregnant smiled.

"Call me, if anything is wrong.", he pecked his lips again. Baekhyun only nodded. "Don't stress yourself out,okay.", once again Baekhyun only nodded into the kiss.

"Chanyeol, come on now.", one of the other teachers called out for him.

"Yes, Yeol, come on now.", another laughed out. "Nobody will steal your beautiful wifey away."

Chanyeol chuckled at Baek's suddenly flushed face. "Hm, who knows.", he teased and nipped at his lips again.

Baekhyun let out a hum and pushed Chanyeol away. "Okay, okay, you really need to go now.", he laughed.

"Already gone.", the taller laughed. He picked up his bag and stole one last kiss forms Baek. He ruffled the boy's heads before he finally went over to the minibus.

Baekhyun and the kids watched as the bus slowly drove off. The three boys jumped up and down, waving at Chanyeol. Baek smiled at the kids and looked up to the bus, raising his hand to wave too but his gaze didn't met Chanyeol's. Instead he met the piercing stare of Mrs. Kim, who look anything else than happy. Baek rose a brow; he didn't even know that she also was one of the substitute teacher. He looked at her, eyes following as the bus slowly rolled down the parking spot. She was shooting his death glares but Baek didn't give a , only when suddenly something like a small smirk crept over her lips, a frown formed on Baek's face. Why the hell was she smirking like that?!

 

The week went on perfectly fine. Baekhyun spent the Monday with making a list of what he had to do the week. Only now, with Chanyeol being not around he noticed that the taller was actually doing the whole work and Baek had no idea of the household. On Tuesday, Baekhyun for the actual first time in his life used a washing machine. A bit helpless he sat in front of the white machine and stared at it. "Appa?"

"What are you doing in here?"

Baekhyun turned his head to see that all three boys were peeking into the laundry room. An embarrassed laugh left him. "I wanted to wash our clothes but I have no idea how to use the washing machine." God, was he embarrassed; 27 years old and no idea of washing laundry.

"Then why don't you call Daddy?", Minseok suggested.

Baek groaned. "No."

"Why not?"

"That's embarrassing.", he whined.

"But you have to call him.", Kyungsoo said. "We need our uniforms."

Baek puffed his cheeks, whining again. He pouted at the kids but eventually stood up to get his phone. It only rang a few times before Chanyeol picked up. "Hey baby."

"Hey.", Baek smiled into the phone. "Where have you been yesterday? I wanted to call you."

"Ah, yeah, sorry.", Chanyeol laughed. "We went out yesterday."

"Oh really? But you had classes today, right?"

Chanyeol hummed with a chuckle."Oh, yes. I was so wrecked. My head still hurts."

"Did you drink?",Baekhyun asked with a gasp.

"Don't even asked how it started.", the tall man sighed. "I only had a few beers but suddenly one of the others brought this bottle of brandy and damn, the last I checked the time it was already three in the morning."

Baekhyun chuckled. "Sounds like you have a lot of fun."

"Ah, it's okay.", Yeol answered. "But something else, is something wrong?"

"What, no. Why?"

"Oh, I thought. I mean since you're calling at such a time."

The pregnant scratched his head and let out a small laugh. "Hmm yeah..."

"Yeah?", Chanyeol chuckled. "What is it?"

For the hundredth time Baek let out a whine. "I want to wash clothes."

"Uh, okay.", Chanyeol said. "And where is the p-", Baek heard him snorting. "Don't tell me that you've no idea how to use a washing machine."

"Yes...", the pregnant mumbled. "Oh, don't laugh at me."

"I'm sorry.", Yeol apologized, still laughing. "I'm really sorry. You should've tell me."

"No!", came out as a squeak. "How embarrassing is that?!"

Chanyeol snickered. "Not as embarrassing as calling me right now."

"Oh, you.", Baek cursed. "You're not really helping me right now."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry.", Yeol chuckled. "What do you want to wash?"

"Everything?", Baek asked. "The laundry basket is full and I also have to wash the boy's uniforms."

"Ah, okay, then grab a note and listen well.", Chanyeol laughed, ready to give his beloved Baek a tutoring lesson in washing clothes.

With his new-found knowledge Baekhyun fought the laundry mountains; and the kids even helped him. Minseok and Kyungsoo tried their luck with folding shirts and pants and   Jongdae sorted their socks, laughing amused when he held his own, tiny socks next to Chanyeol's big ones. "Daddy's socks are so huge!", he giggled, pulling the black sock over his arm.

Baekhyun smiled to himself as he watched the scene.

Until now everything went pretty good and he actually couldn't understand what Chanyeol was so worried about. But only one day later, he found out. It all started with the playful game of chasing each other and happened in a careless moment. Jongdae on his try to escape his brothers, running backwards, cut the curve a bit too sharp and bumped directly into Baekhyun, who at the sudden collision lost balance and fell to the floor. He let out a loud groan at the sharp pain in his backside when he hit the ground.

 

 

 

 

"Yifan, hey.", Chanyeol friendly greeted when he'd picked up the call from his best friend.

"Hey, Yeol.", instead of Kris, Joonmyeon answered.

"Oh, Myeon. Is something wrong?"

Yifan's husband let out a hum. "You should come home."

"What?", Chanyeol gasped. "Why? Has something happen?"

"Baekhyun fell.", Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat. "Don't freak out, he's okay."

"What happened?"

"He collided with Jongdae. He fell on his back and hit his head. Same goes for Jongdae.", Yeol sighed loudly. "Jongdae has a small laceration on the forehead, they have stitched it. Baek and Luhan are fine. Baek has a mild concussion and a bruise on the back but it's not serious. He's a bit dizzy and has thrown up. He's sleeping now."

"Are you at home?"

"Yes. He didn't wanted to stay at the hospital."

Chanyeol nodded to himself. "Alright.", he said. "I..I'm on my way."

After informing the principal and  quickly packing his suitcase, Chanyeol only one hour later took the next train home. Six long hours later, he finally unlocked the front door to his house. It was already late and only a few lights were lit up. "Hey.", Yifan greeted him with a soft smile.

"Hey."

"He's in the living room."

"Why isn't he in bed?", Yeol frowned. "He should be in bed.", he said, taking off Jacket and shoes.

"He didn't want to.", Yifan sighed. "But he's sleeping. Jongdae is with him."

"Do you want to stay?"

The chinese shook his head. "No, thanks.", he smiled. "Soo and Min are sleeping. Jongdae is still knocked out from the painkillers. Baek has thrown up half an hour ago but the doctor said that's normal, so don't worry."

Chanyeol nodded. He gave Kris' shoulder a squeeze and smiled at him. "Thanks."

He accompanied his friend to the door and let out a deep sigh when he closed it behind Yifan. He made a quick check up on the two kids upstairs before he finally went to the living room. Baekhyun lay on the couch, back padded with a couple of pillows. He had an arm slung around Jongdae, who had his head leaned against the pregnant's bump.

Chanyeol shook his head. The shock still sat deep but he was glad that nothing bad had happen. Slowly he shuffled to the couch, kneeling down in front of it. He his son over the cheek, carefully enough not to wake him up. Same did he to Baekhyun  before he leaned down over the round of his bump. "Hey Lu.", he whispered, kissing the clothed belly. "Daddy is home."

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up to a throbbing head and a dull pain in his lower back. He blinked a few times trying to remember everything that had happen but he could only recall small fragments. At the light weight that suddenly tucked at his arm, he looked down to his right.

Jongdae looked up to him with a pout on his lips. "I'm sorry Appa. Please don't be mad."

Baekhyun smiled softly. "I'm not mad.", he said. "It was an accident. But you have to be more careful in future."

"I will.", the boy nodded. He pushed up to kiss Baekhyun on the cheek.

The pregnant leaned into the peck and tightened his grip around the small body in his arm. "How's your head?"

"Hurts."

"Mine too.", he chuckled.

"Is Lu hurt too?"

Baekhyun shook his head. "No, he's alright."

"I'm really sorry."

This time it was Baek who set a kiss on Jongdae's nose. "I know, honey. It's okay."

"I've had a dream.", Jongdae smiled.

"Oh yeah?"

The boy nodded. "I dreamed that Daddy was here yesterday."

"Oh, you've dreamed of me?"

"Daddy!", Jongdae beamed at Chanyeol, who stood in the door, leaning against the frame.

"What are you doing here?", Baek asked, hissing in pain when he tried to sit up. Chanyeol walked over to him to help him. "Has Yifan called you?"

"Joonmyeon did.", Yeol smiled. He reached behind Baek, lifting up his  shirt to take a  look at the bruise. He scrunched up his nose at the sight of the large pruple bruise. "I came home yesterday night."

"Then I haven't dreamed it?", Jongdae asked with wide open eyes.

Chanyeol shook his head. "No.", he reached out to his son's cheek. "How's your head?"

"Hurts."

"I'll get you your painkillers."

"It's okay.", Dae smiled. "I need to pee.", he said and carefully climbed over Baek's legs and down the couch. "I'll get them."

"Have you talked to them?", Baek asked when Jongdae was out of sight.

Chanyeol sighed. "Not yet."

"Then leave it."

"But-" "It's okay, Yeol.", the pregnant smiled. "It was an accident."

"They now that they're not allowed to run around."

"They're kids."

Chanyeol frowned. "Yet they're not allowed to and they know it."

"Then you have to scold me too.", Baekhyun said.

"What? Don't be silly."

"I mean it.", Baek nodded. "I could've said something but I didn't. They played cops and robbers and hey, what's that without a chase, huh?"

Chanyeol had to smile. "Okay, I get it. I won't scold them."

"Thank you."

"How do you feeling?"

"I'm okay.", the pregnant smiled, rubbing his belly because the baby gave him a hard kick. "My head hurts but it's okay."

"How's your back?",Yeol asked, helping Baekhyun up from the couch.

"It only stings a bit. It's not that bad."

"I was really shocked.", Chanyeol sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry."

Chanyeol kept his promise and didn't scolded the kids. Baekhyun was  glad for it, it was only a stupid accident after all and the kids were punished enough by the shock. Kyungsoo and Minseok were more than relieved to see their Appa and brother doing better and behaved more than exemplary the whole day.
After Chanyeol had picked them up form school the family spent the time with watching movies and cuddling.
Because of his headache, Jongdae fell asleep during one of the  movies and Chanyeol carried him to bed even before their actual bed time. But only an hour later the other two boys followed him to bed.

"Bed now?",Baek asked when Chanyeol closed the door for the children room behind him.

Chanyeol smiled but shook his head. "Not yet.", he said. He leaned down and placed a kiss on the corner of Baek's mouth. "I'll go and take a quick bath."

"Yeah, do that.", Baekhyun smiled.

While Chanyeol was in the bath room, taking a bath, Baek decided to unpack Chanyeol's suitcase. He took out his toilet bag and brought it over to the bath. "I put your bag here.", he said and looked over to Chanyeol.

"Hm, thanks babe."

Baekhyun flushed at the nickname, smiling shyly. "Uhm, where should I put the suitcase?, he asked.

"Don't you dare to lift it.", Chanyeol warned."Just leave it there."

"Okay."

"Ah, Baek.", Baek stopped in his tracks and peeked back into the bath room. "But, could put out my black jeans, please? It's in the suitcase, I've only wore them on the evening at the bar."

Baek smiled at him. "Yeah, no problem.", he said and went back to the chair, where the suitcase lay on. He rummaged in it and took out the pair of black jeans, Chanyeol had spoken of. He hold it up for a second and was about to fold it when he noticed that there was something in the pocket. He reached into the pocket and pulled out a black piece of cloth. He dropped the jeans back into the suitcase and unfolded the strange black cloth.

A . Black lace .

Baekhyun gasped. "What the !?", he bit his tongue to fight back the feeling that rose up in his stomach. He crumbled up the small black cloth and sat down on the bed, waiting for Chanyeol.

"Can I asked you something?", he asked when Chanyeol finally came out of the bath room. "With whom have you been at the bar?"

"What do you mean with whom?", Chanyeol asked confused. "Well, with the other teachers. Why do you ask?"

"Was Mrs. Kim with you?"

Chanyeol nodded slowly. "Yeah sure, she was with me. Why..I'm confused..why do you want to know that?"

Quickly Baek stood up from the bed. "Because I've found this in your pants.", he roared.

Chanyeol's eyes widened at the sight of the black in Baek's hand. "What?!", he asked in shock. "In my pants?"

"Don't do so innocent.", Baek spat with nothing but anger in his voice.

"Baekhyun, I really don't know how the came into my pocket."

"Oh yeah? To me it seemed like you had a lot fun!"

Chanyeol let out a soundless laugh. "That's bull, Baekhyun. Do you really think that I've had something with Jieun?"

"Jieun?!", Baek gasped. "Oh, you call her by her name?"

Chanyeol rubbed his face with his hand and let out a sigh. "Baekhyun, really?"

"What?!"

"Only because I call her by her name, doesn't mean that I've slept with her or anything?!"

"Oh yeah?", Baek huffed and threw the little piece of cloth at Chanyeol. "Then explain this to me!"

The black hit Chanyeol in the chest before it fell on the floor. The tall man picked it up and tossed it into the small bin. "There's nothing to explain because nothing has happen!"

"Hm..sure!"

"Baekhyun, do you really think I'd cheat on you?!"

"Who knows?! You were drunk!"

"Yes, yes I was drunk.", Chanyeol admitted. "I've had a few shot too much but I went back to my room alone, all alone!"

"Ah, and now you want to tell me that she did that on purpose?!"

"Yes, probably."

Baekhyun laughed out. "Do you even hear yourself talking?"

" it, Baekhyun!", Chanyeol roared out loud, startling the pregnant. "Just it! I haven't slept with her!"

Baekhyun breath hitched at the shout. Never before he had seen Chanyeol so angry; it frightened him.

"Baek.", Chanyeol sighed when he noticed Baekhyun's shocked, anxious expression.

Baekhyun backed away when Chanyeol reached out for him. "Don't touch me!", he hissed through his teeth. "Don't you dare to touch me!" Chanyeol only looked at him and Baekhyun could see him gulping before he looked away. He looked sad and hurt. He didn't said another word and left the bed room without looking up once again.

Baekhyun gasped for air when the door closed behind him. He cried out,  grabbed his belly and sunk to his knees. He crouched on the floor in front of the bed and let his tears flow freely.

He wasn't crying because Chanyeol had done something wrong. Chanyeol for sure hadn't done something wrong. Baekhyun knew that he hadn't done anything. He was crying because he'd done wrong. He had hurt Chanyeol. He had hurt him with the suspicion, he had hurt him with the accusation, he had hurt him with his harsh words. But Baekhyun couldn't even help it, the ing hormones had a full hit on him.

His view was blurry from his tears and he wiped them away with his sleeve, blinking to make it clear again. He gazed over to the clock; one hour had passed. Slowly he pushed himself off the floor and stood up. Tired and shaky form the crying he stumbled out of the bedroom.

He started to cry again, when he couldn't find Chanyeol right away. The tall man was neither in the living nor in any of the other rooms. "Chanyeol...", panic rose up in him. He became anxious and Luhan restless. The baby started to kick him hardly. "Chanyeol...", he cried, holding onto his belly."Chanyeol!"

"Baek."

At his name Baekhyun spun around. A loud revealed sigh left him at the sight of Chanyeol standing in the frame of the patio door, wrapped into the thick blanket. Yeol's eyes fell onto Baek's belly and his shaking hands that were tightly clenched in his shirt. "Are you okay?", he asked, dropping the blanket to the floor. "Are you in pain?"

Baekhyun shook his head, crying out loudly when Chanyeol reached out for him. "Are you sure?", he was asked again. This time he nodded. He heard Chanyeol sighing at his nod. The taller took him by his shoulder and gently pushed him over to the couch. "Shh.", Chanyeol cooed as he held him in his arms, rubbing his arms. Baekhyun's whole body was shaking and he couldn't stop crying. "Let me bring you to bed."

Effortlessly, Chanyeol lifted  him up and carried him all the way to the bed room. "Please...", Baek hiccuped when Chanyeol tucked him into the bed. "Stay...don't leave me alone.."

Wordless Chanyeol climbed into the bed, scooping Baek into his arms, pulling the covers over their bodies. Only now, when his face was pressed against Chanyeol's chest, Baek could smell the tart scent of smoke.

"You smoke?"

At first Chanyeol didn't said a word. "Rarely.", he eventually answered. "Only when I'm stressed."

Baek's heart ached at the words. He shifted and moved closer to Chanyeol; as close as possible. "..I...I'm sorry."

Chanyeol said nothing, only wrapped his arms around Baek's body, hugging him tightly. "Listen.", he whispered after a short while. "I love you, Baekhyun. Why the the hell should I do something like this?", Baekhyun cried out. "I'd never hurt you.", Chanyeol continued. "I love you so freaking much and can't hurt you."

Helplessly sobbing again, Baekhyun pressed his face into Yeol's chest, hands gripping onto his shirt. "...I'm..so...sorry...."

"Sleep now.", was all Chanyeol said. Baek cried himself to sleep; he cried himself to sleep with Chanyeol rubbing his back and Luhan continuous moving around inside him. But even though he fell asleep with tears in his eyes, he felt warm; warm and protected.

When Baekhyun woke up a few hours later, Chanyeol still held him in his arms. It seemed like he hadn't moved at all. Chanyeol had his eyes closed but was awake; Baek could tell by the way his eyelids twitch.

He looked at the tall man, feeling bad and ashamed. It was obvious that Mrs. Kim had deposited her in Chanyeol's pocket on purpose, yet Baek freaked out. He didn't wanted to but the thought of Chanyeol, hugging, kissing or touching someone else was too much for him.

"Chanyeol?", he shyly spoke out, almost in a whisper. "I'm s-"Kiss me.", Chanyeol cut him off, without opening his eyes.

"What?"

"Kiss me."

Baekhyun leaned forward, stretching enough to press a kiss on Chanyeol's lips. He pulled back and looked at Chanyeol. "Hm..you know, I-" "Kiss me.", was he cut off again. "But Yeol..I-" "Kiss me."

Baek obeyed and leaned in for another quick peck. "But, would you pl-" "Kiss me.", Baekhyun blinked in confusion. He furrowed his brows and shook his head slightly but pecked Yeol's lips again. "I wan-" "Kiss me."

Baekhyun let out a whine but obeyed once again. He pressed his lips against Chanyeol's and pulled back again. He looked at the tall man for a while, staying quiet this time. A small smile formed on Chanyeol's lips and only now Baek understood; Chanyeol didn't wanted, didn't needed to hear an apology because he had already forgiven him.

His heart beat like crazy when he lay down again. "Thank you.", he said while snuggling close. 'Who am I to deserve someone like you?', he thought to himself, when Chanyeol brushed his lips against his cheek, whispering an "I love you."