Miss Trial!

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Kyungsoo's mind was completely boggled by the procession of cards that drug away the guilty butler was an understatement. He found it absurd that the frog man was to even be killed over such a trivial thing. He couldn't believe his eyes as the King and Queen led the parade, just in front of the tall frog man, out into the courtyard where a guillotine was already prepared to chop his head off. 

Kyungsoo just couldn't let the man die! Gryphon had long since disappeared from his side, not that Kyungsoo needed his help anyways. He gnawed his lip as he weaved his way through the crowd to get closer to the Queen.

Once he had successfully planted himself at the Queen's right hand, he realized he had no plan. And, the pink hair royal was still red in the face. Now or never, Kyungsoo recalled as he swallowed back his fear and tugged on the Queen's sleeve. His head whipped down to glare at Kyungsoo, but almost immedietly his eyes softened at the sight of the shorter man. 

"Kyungsoo! How was your visit with the Mock Turtle? Was it enlightening?" He inquired pleasantly. 

"Yes! Indeed, Mock Turtle ang teh Gryphon were both very... entertaining." Kyungsoo assured him. "Ah, y-your majesty?"

"Hmm?" The Queen, seemingly at peace now, urged Kyungsoo to speak.

"This... this all really seems a bit absurd. I... I know it's rude of me to say this, but this servant of your's truly does not deserve a death sentence." Kyungsoo managed to squeak out. The Queen stopped and stared at Kyungsoo, his face turning red, then fading to its natural tan, then going red again. 

"It is not your place to say such things." The Queen reprimanded Kyungsoo harshly. "What I say goes." 

"It is not your place to kill off people who disagree with you." Kyungsoo argued, feeling rather upset now. "What Queen would declare death upon someone who failed to help him cheat in a croquet game? Or three gardeners who tried to correct their mistake?" Kyungsoo was yelling at this point. The two monarchies staring at him in disbelief. "You're a horrid queen! And the King is no better just letting you have your way like a spoiled child. Grow up, your majesty." Kyungsoo spat out sarcasticly. He turned to leave, but recalled something, "Besides! Your highness, The King has been releasing your victims behind your back. You haven't actually beheaded anyone."

Kyungsoo, now having said what had been sitting in the back of his mind for quite some time, turns to leave. Hurrying through the maze, hoping to find a way out of this madness. 

It doesn't take long for him to get lost, though. With a sigh of frustration he sits down on a stone bench, relieved to be alone at last. 

"Ho hmmmm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter