My Brothers... But Not My Brothers?

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Gryphon landed outside of the Garden and had set Kyungsoo down he began to walk, his large wings dragging on the ground.

"Tha' Queen sure is all bark 'n no bite. Nun a' those blokes'll be executed. King releases 'em at night when Queenie thinks they're s'posed ta be killed. Lil' Queenie doesn' like blood, ya see? Ha!" Gryphon chuckled. He looked almost exactly like Kyungsoo's delicate looking brother. But, don't be fooled by Luhan's looks, Luhan was quite viscous when it came to fighting and upkeeping his masculinity which seemed to be questioned at every corner he turned in his life. Kyungsoo never did understand why Luhan had to get into aweful bar brawls. He would come home in the morning hungover and covered head to toe in cuts and bruises. Once he even came home with a broken arm and torn trousers from a man who was a little too handsey. 

"Oh..."  Kyungsoo breathed in relief. He truly hoped that the gardeners would be pardonned like Gryphon says they will be. "Uh, how much longer before we reach the Mock Turtle?" Kyungsoo inquired.

"Mm, he's just aroun' tha corner." Gryhpon responded nonchalantly. They remained silent for the rest of the walk. Which, turned out to be the next turn on the path. 

"Ay!" Gryphon shouted as he led Kyungsoo into the small hut. The door slammed shut behind them, inciting a cry of shock from the person in the center of the room. The Mock Turtle jumped in fright and fell backwards onto his large green shell. 

"Ah! Help!" the tall turtle man called out. Kyungsoo and Gryphon rushed to his side, grabbing his arms to help him up. "Thank you." Mock Turtle said grascously. Mock Turtle was also another familiar face. 

"Zitao?" Kyungsoo gasped. Mock Turtle sent a befuddled glance at Kyungsoo before pulling out a fresh handkerchief and swiping away some stray tears that had gathered in the corner of his eyes. Okay, so maybe he wasn't Kyungsoo's younger brother, but he was definitely very similar. 

He had the same darker olive toned skin, feline features, and eyebags. And he was just a tall as Zitao. Which, was much taller than Kyungsoo and Luhan. "Aye, Tha Queenie wants ya to listen to dis bloke's story." Gryphon gruffed as he plopped down on one of the cushioned couches. Kyungsoo gingerly took a seat across from him as Mock Turtle cuddled up against the knighted mythical creature. 

So, Kyungsoo, once more, reiterrated his tale to the Mock Turtle and the Gryphon. Gryphon would chuckle or snort, or a combination of both at certain points in the story, scoff at others, but was relatively mute. Mock Turtle would gasp, and bemoan at Kyungsoo's misfortune, giving him much sympathy. 

"Oh, you po-o-or thing!" Mock Turtle sobbed out as Kyungsoo's story came to an end. 

"It's alright! Really, I've met some strange p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter