OFF WITH HIS HEAD! But your majesty! He IS a head!

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Queen's version of croquet was much different from what Kyungsoo learned. And, it didn't help that the Queen was also a huge flirt that enjoyed groping Kyungsoo's rear every chance he got. 

Just like now.

Kyungsoo had finally convinced his bright blue flamigo club to stay still so he could hit the pink hedgehog ball. Just as he twisted his torso to swing the club, he jerked forward, knocking the ball across the garden lawn causing the crowd of cards to laugh at Kyungsoo who was rubbing his sore behind. Kyungsoo could feel the heat radiating from his face and spreading down his neck and to the tips of his ears. Kyungsoo felt humilated as he stepped back to watch the cocky royal take his turn. He swung his purple flamingo and the ball was sent flying over the rough course. Cards scrambled to form the rungs for the hedgehog ball the run through. One didn't make it though.

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" The Queen roared in irritation at the cards failure to help him cheat.

"Hmmm... not as bad as what the Duchess was sentenced for." White Rabbit mused innocently from behind Kyungsoo, who turned to inquire as to why the Duchess was taken into custody for. "Oh, she boxed the Queen's ear for interrupting her." White Rabbit's sweet dimpled smile didn not match his words.

As The Queen was busy roaring for more of his subjects to be decapitated Kyungsoo decided he had had enough of the Queen's despicable actions. The young, wide eyed man slowly backed into the crowd to sneak away. As he disappeared around the corner he caught sight of a familiar, and now also on his hit list for sending him to this wicked place. 

"How are you doing?" Cheshire's deep voice inquired as he slowly came into existence. He was resting on top of the hedge wall of the garden, his clawed fingers fiddling with a soft yellow flower as his long tail swished lazily, just out of Kyungsoo's vengeful reach. 

"Just aweful. The Queen is the maddest of you all." Kyungsoo declared, quite upset. "And you knew it, too! Knowing full well that I wouldn't be able to find a way home." Kyungsoo spat as he began to look for a large stone to throw at the stupid cat. "Just you wait 'til I get my hands on you!"

"Oh my!" Cheshire gasped, glowing eyes widened in shock. 

"Ah! Kyungsoo! Here you are." Kyungsoo jumped in surprise as the King of Hearts's cool voice spoke up from behind him. Kyungsoo stared at the regal king with large eyes. In the back of Kyungsoo's mind he could already see the guillotine waiting for him. "And what is this? Cheshire Cat? My, my. Still in the ratty suit?" The King smirked, his handsome features suddenly looking as harsh as his ruling companion's. Cheshire rolled his eyes with a giggle.

"Still letting the Queen out shine you?" Cheshire shot back with a sharp grin. The King scowled and replied with a much more colder insult, with which Cheshire brushed off with one of his own. This went on until the King was glowering at the relaxed chashire cat. 

"Call for the Queen." Suho told one of the cards. The guard scrambled to get the Queen. Once the Queen had arrived, after ordering the guard who had fetched him for the King to be executed via guillotine, the King turned to the taller man. "This abomination has insulted us, I demand he to be excuted." The Queen, completely unfazed by the King's brittle attitude replied,

"So be it, off with the cat's head." The dark skinned man said offhandedly. "I want bluebe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter