Tea Time!

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wondered what he had done to deserve this. Why don't we start from the beginning. 

Kyungsoo followed the small road to the March Hare's home in hopes of finding a way to the White Rabbit. In the distance he caught sight of the house, and his ears caught the tune of two drunken voices. I paused by the mailbox that read 'March Hare', hesitating before steeling his nerves as he approached the front door. Just as he raised his fist to knock on the door, the singing grew more rambunctious. It was coming from behind the house, in the back yard. 

Kyungsoo turned and followed the loud voices around the oddly colored building, it was bright pink with a yellow, thatch roof. Kyungsoo stopped and observed the scene before him. There was a long dinner table set up in the middle of the yard. It was covered with mismatched chairs, which were mostly empty. On the table were multitudes of different tea sets, floating and dancing about as two men sang, while dancing (more like flailing their arms about) with a third man sitting, unconcisous, inbetween them. 

A very merry unbirthday
To me!
To who?
To me.
Oh, you

A very merry unbirthday
To you!
Who, me?
Yes, you!
Oh, me!
Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea!
A very merry unbirthday to you!

A very merry unbirthday
To me?
To you
A very merry unbirthday
For me?
For you

The two conscious men sang as Kyungsoo took a seat at the far end of the table from them. He took in the three men, observing their looks and actions. The unconsious drunkard was short, as short as Kyungsoo. He had honey blonde hair and large mouse ears atop his head. He had small lips, and his eyes were drooped, but, he would smile every now and then. It was a cute smile, squareish almost. 

Now, The man (Kyungsoo assumed he was the March Hare because of the long, stiff, brown ears sticking out of his purple top hat) that began the chorus was tall, with broad shoulders and a long, stoic face. His lips were pink and pouty, his nose small, and eyes that seemed the judge. He had dark black hair that gave him an almost brooding look. 

The man singing the response to the March Hare was also the same height as Kyungsoo, though his seemed a little more muscular. His curving lips were persed often, and his sharp mono-lidded cat-like eyes were ringed red around the brownish irises. His dark hair stuck out underneath his tall, green tophat, and stuck in the band around it was 10/6 card. On occasion he would pinch the drunkard's , just to keep the latter awake. Even though he had a somewhat prude look on his face, his round cheeks took off the edge of his ever judging stare.

When their cheery song ended Kyungsoo stood and applauded them. The afronted look on the two singers' faces confused Kyungsoo as they rushed to push him away from the table. 

"No no no! How rude! You weren't invited to sit!" March Hare exclaimed as he made shooing motions at Kyungsoo, who stood up and stepped away from the grand chair he had been sitting in. 

"Oh, but, I thought there was plenty of room. I mean, I apologise for intruding. But, are you the March Hare?" Kyungsoo apologised.

"Why yes, I am." March Hare said as he poured himself a new cup of tea, since the one he had earlier had been spilt in his efforts to remove Kyungsoo from the table. 

"And you are..?" Kyungsoo looked to the other two who were slumped against each other. The man with the green hair glanced up with smouldering eyes full of judgement as he stirred his tea.

"I am the Mad Hatter!" He said with a flourish of his hands. His sass was slightly intimidating, yet endearing at the same time. 

"I *hicc* am Dor-*hicc*-mouse. Very rude...." the drunkard hiccupped, slurring his words as he rested his head on Mad Hatter's shoulder, drooling slightly, much to the latter's displeasure. 

"Ah, hello. I'm Kyungsoo." he introdced himself. "I quite enjoyed your song. And, I wanted to ask-" That caught the March Hare's attention. He paused mid-pour into his third cup. 

"You diiiiiiiiid?" March Hare inquired, interrupting Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo blinked.

"Why, yes?"

"Did you hear than, Mad Hatter? He liked our singing!" March Hare crowed excitedly. Mad Hatter perked up.

"Yes! Happy birthday, by the way." Kyungsoo said, quite niavely. 

"Birthday?" March Hare and Mad Hatter exclaimed in disgust. 

"No no no, happy UN-birthday." Mad Hatter corrected Kyungsoo, scowling slightly. 

"What's an unbirthd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter