I'm Late, Servant Boy!

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Kyungsoo followed the stream back to the foot path that he had lost track of he caught sight of the White Rabbit, as he had now dubbed the rabbit-eared man. 

"White Rabbit! Sir, I have your pocket watch. Sir!" Kyungsoo shouted as he ran to catch up to the fretting rabbit man. 

"Quiet now! I have no time. I need you to go to my house down the road and fetch my things! Oh, dear, how could I have forgotten?" White Rabbit was quite upset. His sleepy eyes were glistenning with unshed tears at this point and Kyungsoo felt obliged to help the dimpled man.

"Wait, here is your watch. You dropped it when you went down the rabbit hole in my mother's garden." Kyungsoo said as he held out the gilded pocket watch. The White Rabbit stopped and looked at the watch with a confused frown, his brows furrowed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out another watch that was identicle to the in Kyungsoo's hand.

"I have my watch right here. I'm late, servant boy! Go, quickly, I need my things for the King and Queen!" White Rabbit wasn't the least bit bothered by Kyungsoo's watch, just desperate for him to go get his things. "They are on the third table to the left in the parlour. Go, hurry, I don't have any time to spare." The raven haired man ushered Kyungsoo down the path where he could see a house in the distance. 

"Why can't you get it yourself?" Kyungsoo asked, but didn't bother for an answer since the droopy faced rabbit man had began to pace worrisomely. Kyungsoo speedily walked down the path to the little, two-story, white cottage where Kyungsoo could see other creatures dressed up in suits and gowns that servants wore wandering about doing what seemed to be chores. He paid them no mind, even if they were frogs and mice. He strolled confidently up to the front door, which was a cheerful yellow, and pushed it open. "Third table on the left... in... the... parlour?" Kyungsoo muttered to himself as he wandered down the hallway, looking into each room to find the parlour. "Aha!"

It was a tidy little parlour with dark green upholstered couches and lounge chairs facing the large open mouth, stone fireplace. He looked to his left and there on the third table was a dark leather bag, and on the table beside it sat an unopened bottle of what looked like water. Kyungsoo swallowed. He was quite thirsty, having not drank anything since the mysterious green drink that made him grow. He reached for the glass bottle and pulled the cork out. Kyungsoo sniffed the liquid before taking a quick swig. It turned out to be quite sour and the taste caused Kyungsoo to screw up his face. He had never been to fond of sour treats growing up as a child. The sour drink swished in the clear bottle as Kyungsoo capped it and set it back down, no longer thristy. He quickly grabbed the bag and turned to leave the house when a familiar thug in his lower stomach casued him to stop in horror. 

He dropped the bag as he tried to hurry out the house before it was too late, however, his head knocked against the cieling before he could reach the door. Kyungsoo had to contort his body as it began to rapidly get bigger and bigger. He soon found himself with his left arm curled against his chest, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter