Eat Me! Drink Me!

Love Me Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The throbbing in his head and the pulsing blood that roared in his ears woke him from his dreamless slumber. His vision swam with black spots as his eyes focused on the room around him. Kyungsoo slowly sat up and reviewed his surroundings as his head slowly stopped spinning. He was was in a large room and there were doors everywhere, spaced evenly along the walls. Kyungsoo wasn't sure if he was seeing things, or if he had a concussion, but each and every single door was either as tall as his knees, or were so big that the doorknobs were far out of reach for one of Kyungsoo's short stature. 

The walls were white and black, from the right angle the room turned into a vortex. The cieling was a glossy white, the floor a white and black checkered marble tiles. In the center of the room was a table. A white light filled the room, but the source was unknown.

Once the young man was stood up and his attire adjusted Kyungsoo approached the small table in the middle of the black and white room. Sitting innocently enough on a plane porcelain plate was bright yellow macaroon with baby blue icing spelling out 'eat me' in loopy cursive. 

"What could possibly go wrong?" Kyungsoo grumbled under his breath before hesitantly bringing the sweet to his plush lips. He slowly chewed the macaroon, letting the taste settle on is tongue. It was indeed sweet, lemony almost. He swallowed the bite and raised the treat back to his mouth to finish it off until he felt an odd sensation spread from his stomach out to his limbs and tingling at his finger tips and toes. The yellow sweet fell from his graps onto the plate as everything began to grow rapidly. Except the room wasn't growng, he was shrinking! 

With a yelp, Kyungsoo found himself several feet shorter than the already short table. 'Of course,' Kyungsoo thought irritated, 'I was already short as it was, now I'm an actual elf.' Suddenly, a thought occurred to him. He whirled around to face one of the smaller doors. It was a dark mohagony with a gilded knob in the center of it. He paid no heed to the keyhole that sat ominously underneath the handle as he reached forward and twisted it. 

Click. Click. Chickitclick. The door rattled as Kyungsoo tried to turn the knob. Frustration began to rise in Kyungsoo as he went to each of the smaller doors trying to open them. Each one was locked.

With his shoulders slumped in defeat he trudged back to the first door. But, he found himself staring at a little table that stood at the height that fit Kyungsoo's much shorter stature sitting beside the first table. Sitting on it a bottle full of poison green liquid with a tag on it with 'drink me' scrawled on it. 

He gingerly picked the squarish bottle up and popped the cork off like a fancy champange bottle. He took a deep breath before gulping the drink down. It tasted like green apples and cinnamon. The reaction was almost instantaneous. The bottle clattered against the ground, the juice spilling onto the white and black checkered, marble floor as Kyungsoo shot up, his body exanding and growing until he was crouching uncomfortably. His head pressed against the cieling, neck bent to accommodate, his back arched foreward, and his legs splayed out, bent at the knees and feet folding and pressed against the walls. 

"Ahh!" Kyungsoo groaned painfully. He reach for the little bit of yellow macaroon that was left on the plate when he had shrank. He broke the peice in half, hoping a smaller bite might shrink him to his original size. He li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter