Diary: Pink

:: P ✯ C E M A K E R ::
Please log in to read the full chapter

::: Get For 5 KP :::

::: Mobile-Friendly :::

::: How To Apply :::

  One year after the accident "Where am I" – was a question that I couldn't afford to voice it out. I had no recollection of this place but yet it gave out vibes of familiarity which strangely relatable. Squeezing my eyes wouldn't calm my nerves down but I did it desperately. A scream welled up in my throat as an influx of emotions twirled insides. An image flung in front of my mind’s eye – the crescent dark eyes of hers was staring blankly at me – happy or hurt, I've lost the will of figuring it out. Never in all my eighteen years, had I ever been so bewildered. It felt like just yesterday we were giggling side by side underneath the serene skies, but when I turned, the place that was once owned by her was now empty. Where's she? I bit my lips hard to hold back tears that threatened to fall with every blink. At times like this, she ought to be here – beside me. She would've wiped my tears away and assured me again and again that life was beautiful so I shouldn't have given up on them. But, where's she?
Please log in to read the full chapter