Are you a man?

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"Aigoo I'm so tired!" Ricky yawned as CAP drove them back to the school's dorm.

Changjo nodded as he rested his head on Niel's shoulder. "Yeah. I didn't know going to something like that would take up all my energy." he muttered. "Those fangirls are really something."

Mi Hye giggled as she laid against L.Joe's chest while she played with her fingers. "Now you know!" she commented. She let out a small sigh. "Too bad I didn't get to see SHINee backstage..."

L.Joe let out a soft growl and hugged her waist tighter. Mi Hye understood and laid her head on his shoulder. "But you're still the best, Byunghun Oppa."

L.Joe let out a satisfied chuckle while Chunji just shook his head at their mushiness.

All was peaceful and quiet, until...

"YAAAHHHH!" Ricky suddenly jumped up from his sleeping position. He pointed at Mi Hye and L.Joe who were cuddled together with a glare. "JUST BECAUSE RICKY UMMA IS TIRED DOESN'T MEAN THE WILD BEAST CAN HAVE SKINSHIP WITH MY DONGSAENG!"

"Exchange places with me!" Ricky demanded.

L.Joe made a face and secured his arm round Mi Hye's waist firmly. "No." he stuck his tongue out.

Ricky growled and yelled louder. "I SAID CHANGE! I have to protect my dongsaeng's ity!"

"Oh man Ricky," Changjo rolled his eyes. "It isn't like they're having while just sitting there."

L.Joe sent a victorious smirk to Ricky who raged. He wasn't going to let his wild beast of a hyung devour his dongsaeng. He made a pledge to the all so mighty Donghae to keep L.Joe away from Mi Hye as much as possible.

"I DON'T CAREEEEE~~~" he yelled.

In an instant, the car became a mess. Ricky lunged for the back seat, trying to get L.Joe's space. His elbow accidentally hit L.Joe in the face, causing the latter to howl in pain. L.Joe tried to punch back, but missed, his fist falling on Chunji instead. Chunji growled and pushed L.Joe away, successfully making the latter fall in to Ricky's original seat.

From outside, passerbys looked at the car with great interest. It was the only car on the road that had such rhythmic movements while it traveled.

*CREAK CREAK CREAK*

And it was done.

L.joe and Ricky changed seats. Ricky beamed happily and hugged Mi Hye. "YAY dongsaeng I saved you from a wild beast!" he smiled.

Mi Hye just giggled while L.Joe tried hard not to punch that darned Umma Ricky. He was going to get it someday.

 


As soon as they reached the dorm and got out of the car, L.Joe grabbed Mi Hye's wrist and made a dash for it.

Mi Hye let out a gasp in surprise, but quickly caught on and ran with all her might. Ricky perked up and his umma instincts raged. "YAAAH L.JOE HYUNG! GET BACK HERE!" he roared. "I'M GOING TO BUNK IN WITH YOU GUYS NO MATTER WHAT!"

L.Joe smirked as he saw Ricky trying hard to chase after them. Ever since he and Mi Hye were officially a couple, they didn't have a day for themselves. Ricky or Donghae just HAD to ruin it somehow.

Even when they were sleeping in the dorm, Ricky made sure to somehow squeeze into the room before L.Joe could prevent it.

But today, he was determined to have the room to him and Mi Hye only.

As soon as they entered their room, L.Joe slammed the door shut and whipped out three separate locks which he had prepared from earlier. He clicked all of them into place, and even shut all the windows.

After these were done, he heaved a sigh of relief and smiled foolishly at Mi Hye, who had the same expression. "Finally." both of them chorused.

The atmosphere suddenly turned pink and sweet, the badass gangster L.Joe turned into a cute little kitten while waiting for Mi Hye to finish her bath. Mi Hye stepped out in her pink rabbit pyjamas, causing the sides of L.Joe's lips to tug up in amusement.

"You look cute in that." he commented.

Mi Hye turned rosy red while she climbed the ladder to her top bunk. "Goodnight, Byunghun Oppa."

L.Joe frowned and grabbed her leg before she could get up. "Yah." he called. "You're sleeping up there?"

Mi Hye blinked at him. "Yeah. My bed's here.." she replied confusedly.

L.Joe chuckled and patted the empty space on his bed. "Sleep with me tonight." he suggested. "I promise I won't do anything. It's just sleeping together on a bed. It's been too long since we had time together like this."

Mi Hye giggled and hopped into L.Joe's arms, while L.Joe positioned her head on his chest. He her hair fondly and kissed her temple. Mi Hye took a satisfied whiff of the L.Joe smell and hugged him tightly, closing her eyes.

"Goodnight, Byunghun Oppa."

L.Joe chuckled at her half-asleep expression and pecked the tip of her nose. "Goodnight my love."

 


"DID YOU DO ANYTHING TO MY DONGSAENG!!!" Ricky demanded to know the minute both L.Joe and MI Hye stepped out of their room.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Of course not." he scoffed. Ricky didn't believe him and looked Mi Hye up and down. "He really didn't do anything to you?" he asked again.

Mi Hye nodded. "We did nothing, Ricky Oppa." she assured. "We just slept together-"

"WHATTTTTT???!!!" All of the members covered their ears as their visual maknae screamed. "OH MY GOD. What am I to answer to Donghae Hyung? I couldn't protect my dongsaeng from a wild beast! I failed. I failed!!!" he wailed.

Mi Hye reddened. "We just slept on the same bed, Ricky Oppa! Nothing else happened! I promise!"

Ricky peeked out from behind his fingers. "Really?" he squeaked. Mi Hye nodded. A large smile appeared on Ricky's face again. "YAY! My dongsaeng is still a !" he cheered loudly, causing Mi Hye to turn red. "I'll teach you taekwondo Mi Hye ah, in case L.Joe hyung attacks you or something."

Both of them walked off.

L.Joe sighed to himself. There goes his couple time with Mi Hye.

Chunji nudged him. "You were lying weren't you?" he asked.

L.Joe blinked confusedly. "What?"

"Oh come on!" Chunji snickered. "How can you two still be s? A girl and a guy in a room, on the same bed and you're telling me nothing happened?" Chunji rolled his eyes. "I don't believe it."

L.Joe put his hands in the air. "NOTHING HAPPENED! I SWEAR!" he shrieked. "Nothing at all! We just slept."

Chunji raised his brows. "Are you kidding?" Chunji asked in disbelief. "NOTHING?" L.Joe nodded.

"Oh god." Chunji smacked his forehead. "Are you a man? How can nothing happen? Something is supposed to happen! Especially when you're with a girl in a room!"

"What's wrong!" L.Joe defended. "It doesn't mean something has to happen! You're a too!"

Chunji rolled his eyes. "Yeah right." he scoffed. "I lost it last year at the club, the same night as Niel lost his. CAP lost it two years ago and Changjo...I'm not sure. Well Ricky I'm sure he hasn't done it."

"WHAT?" L.Joe stared at Chunji wide eyed. "How come i didn't know?"

Chunji smirked. "You're stupid." he joked. "But seriously," he continued. "NOTHING happened? WOW."

L.Joe frowned as Chunji walked away. *Was it that bad that nothing happened?*