Fight

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

L.Joe and the Teen Top members were preparing in L.Joe's room. They wore their fighting gear and flexed their muscles.

"We're going get our dongsaeng back." CAP growled.

L.Joe nodded curtly. "Let's get to JooKee street before they do anything to Mi Hye." he urged.

The six of them disappeared out of the door in a flash.

...

Jinyoung came back to the room and plopped on his upper bunk, tired out from the performance. Unexpectedly, he felt a bulge on his bed and heard a yelp. "OWWIEEE HYUNG!"

Jinyoung raised his brows and was surprised to see Gongchan sleeping on his bed. "What are you doing on my bed, Channie?"

Gongchan rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Those Teen Top members were talking too loudly." he pouted. "They were talking about MI Hye being kidnapped or something and I couldn't even get my proper re-"

"What?" Jinyoung perked up.

Gongchan frowned sleepily. "I said, they were talking about MI Hye....BEING KIDNAPPED!" Gongchan awoke from his sleeping state. His eyes widened significantly. "Oh my gosh I'm positive I heard them saying that MI Hye was kidnapped! At JooKee street!"

Jinyoung hopped off the upper bunk. "We're going to help rescue her." he said determinedly. "Call the others. And make sure Sandeul doesn't bring his teddy bear along."




"Where is my girl?" L.Joe growled dangerously.

"And our dongsaengs!" The rest of Teen Top echoed.

Siwan smirked. "That impatient? Ah I thought we'd have some fun first."

L.Joe stormed up and grabbed a fistful of Siwan's shirt. "Bring. Her. Out. Now." he demanded.

Heechul growled and pulled Siwan back. He turned to Tae Heon and nodded. Tae Heon went up the abandoned factory and was soon down with a struggling girl in his arms.

"Mi Hye!" L.Joe shrieked worriedly.

Mi Hye perked up at his voice and her eyes widened. Her heart warming feeling filled her being. *He came, he came for me. He still loves me.*

L.Joe tried to rush towards Mi Hye but Kevin pushed him back. "Nono not so fast, kiddo." he smirked. "Let's have a fight first shall we?" he smirked.

With a whistle, another five men appeared and Teen TOp bit their lips. They might have a tough time fighting ZE:A, and now even Myname? This was ridiculous.

"What the are you guys doing together with ZE:A?" Niel spat.

JoonQ smirked. "We want our territory as well." he shrugged. "We hated things under your control."

"What? That there's no drug dealing?" Changjo smirked. "That we don't pick fights unnecessarily? That we don't go around demanding money from people? Wake up kid. That's not how you're supposed to live."

"Then you're not real gangsters at all." Chaejin growled. "We want to be like ZE:A sunbaes. You're a disgrace to us gangsters."

"Then let's fight, shall we?" CAP smirked.

Mi Hye watched anxiously as the three gangs engaged in a fierce fight. Chunji tried fighting Heechul, Siwan and Hyungsik at the same time, but it was almost impossible. Their limbs became a tangle of blur, and Chunji fell on the floor, bruised and hurt.

Changjo and Ricky tried to gang up on Seyong and Dongjun. THey seemed to be winning, but all of a sudden, Dongjun bent down and Seyong used him as a trampoline to jump. He kicked both of them in the stomach and landed on the floor, groaning.

Mi Hye's eyes anxiously following L.Joe's every move. HE was the best fighter for a reason. His hands and legs were moving at such great speed that it seemed like he was a robot or something. He managed to take down both Kevin and Gunwoo at the same time.

But there were too many of Myname and ZE:A and too little of Teen Top. They were losing. Bad.

"We're here to help!"

L.Joe perked up, when his smile fell at the arrival. It was U-Kiss. As far as he knew, Teen Top and U-Kiss were on EXTREMELY bad terms since they didn't approve of Teen Top playing nice.

"I'm guessing you're not on our side?" L.joe wiped the blood at his lips.

Soohyun rolled his eyes. "WHo are you kidding?" he scoffed. "Why would we help you? We're here for Myname and ZE:A."

L.Joe groaned inwardly. *Great. Just great.*

"Why are you looking so devastated, dude?" a voice piped up.

Mi Hye wanted to squeal in happiness. Beast AND B1A4 came into view with determined expressions on their faces.

"You're finally here!" Chunji sighed as he smacked Yoseob's head. "My hair's ruined!"

"Yah at least we're here." Dongwoon defended.

CAP looked at B1A4. "What about you guys?"

"We know Mi hye's in trouble." Jinyoung grinned. "We've got to help."

So three gangs, against two gangs and an idol group, began fighting.