Sometimes things isn't as they seem

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"I miss her." L.Joe whispered.

Changjo sighed sympathetically and patted his hyung's shoulder. "You'll get a chance to explain soon, hyung. Donghae can't stay mad forever."

"It seems like forever to me." L.Joe mumbled, his face pale and broken.

"Hey hey hey~" Ricky frowned. "You need cheering up!" he pouted. "Come play Wii with us!"

Jaemi appeared beside him. "Yeah! Come play with Ricky hyung and I! You need to loosen up L.Joe sshi!"

"I'll pass." L.Joe shook his head. Ricky and Jaemi shrugged and ran off. Changjo narrowed his eyes at the two of them. "Is it me or is Jaehyuk exceptionally feminine to me?" he mumbled.

L.Joe sighed and stared out at the sky. *Is this a trick by heaven? That she has to hear that lie I told Jessica? That I chose to avoid her? That she misunderstood? When can she return to me? I'm dying.. I'm dying without my heart.*




"Tiffany." Jaejoong's face turned hard as the woman appeared in front of him.

He had wanted to push her away, to shut the door in her face. How long has it been since he left her? A week. It took a week for her to realize he was gone and to come after him.

However, he noticed the beanie on her head and how strange it seemed that she put all her hair up.

"What are you doing here Tiffany? Shouldn't you be in the hospital?" Jaejoong asked. He cursed himself. IT came out far more tender and caring than he had intended it to be. It seems like he can't mask the concern he has for her.

"I came to get you back, Jae." Tiffany said softly.

Anger fired up in Jaejoong's eyes as he heard her say that. How dare she want her back after cheating on him and hurting him like that? He had stayed by her side throughout her fight with her illness, and she chose to pay him back with heartbreak.

"Get me back?" Jaejoong began growing pissed. "Get me back? Do you know how ridiculous you sound? After you got about kissing that stupid Wooyoung guy you come to tell me that you-"

"It was an act, Jae." Tiffany whispered.

Jaejoong stiffened, all his cells in his body waiting for her reply. "What?"

"It was an act." Tiffany looked at him tearfully. "I told him to act it out with me to make you leave."

Jaejoong looked at her, more hurt than ever. "Did you hate me that much?" he asked brokenly. "Did you hate me so much that you want to send me away?"

"I had to send you away, Jae." Tiffany sobbed. "I had to, incase I died and never got to see you again."

Jaejoong took a step nearer. "What are you not telling me?" he whispered.

"I went through with the operation last week, Jae." Tiffany looked at him making Jaejoong clench his teeth. "The brain operation to get rid of that tumour. I was afraid that I would die, the doctor said there was a 50% chance. I don't want to risk you getting sad if I did, so I decided to send you away. And if I didn't die-"

"You'll come back for me like you're doing now?" Jaejoong asked.

Tiffany nodded tearfully as Jaejoong engulfed her in a heart-warming hug. Jaejoong cried into her neck while he her back. "Why did you do that Tiffany? I want to be there if you went through the operation."

"I told you, I don't want to risk you getting sad." Tiffany mumbled. "But now I'm back aren't I? After a week of coma and no hair left, but I'm still back right?" she joked. She looked up at him. "Do you still want me when I"m like this?" she gestured to her weak and frail self.

Jaejoong chuckled and kissed her tears away. "I'll want you even if you're old and wrinkly." he said sincerely.

TIffany smiled and buried her face in his chest. "I love you, Jae."

"I love you too." Jaejoong sighed contently and her head through her beanie, wincing at how she was bald now. He should have been there when she went through the most difficult stage of her life.

"I still have to kill that Wooyoung for agreeing to kiss you." He piped up. Tiffany giggled and slapped his arm, Jaejoong just chuckled and leaned down to claim her lips.




"You two are back together?" Mi Hye squealed. "That's great!"

Tiffany smiled. "Thanks." she blushed. "I really didn't mean to hurt Jae."

Jaejoong softened and pecked her cheeks. "Then bring me back and live your whole life with me to pay back." he grinned. Tiffany giggled and nodded.

He turned to Donghae and Mi Hye. "I guess I'll be going. I shouldn't impose on you anymore." he smiled. "Take care, both of you."

Donghae nodded while MI Hye gave both of them a small hug. "Bye Jaejoong Oppa, bye Tiffany Unnie."

Tiffany walked out while Jaejoong stopped to look at her. "You know Mi Hye ah." he said in a tender voice. "It's not like I know what actually happened, but look at what happened between me and Tiffany? What we think happened may not be the truth. Give L.Joe a chance to explain. Maybe everything will be alright."

Mi Hye remained quiet. Jaejoong patted her head and gave her a smile. "I'll get going. Make sure you clear things up!"

Mi Hye waved at them as they drove off. She bit her lips. *Is it true? That maybe things aren't like they seem?*