His reason

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"Jaejoong Oppa!" Mi Hye squealed and immediately ran to hug him. Jaejoong chuckled and wrapped his arms round his dear dongsaeng as well, patting her head.

It took everything Donghae got, not to storm up there and tear his sister away. He knew she needed this.

"Why did you come back Jaejoong Oppa?" Mi Hye asked curiously. "Where's Tiffany Unnie?"

Jaejoong's face turned hard and he furrowed his brows slightly. "I broke up with her." He saw Mi Hye opening to speak and he hushed her. "Don't ask."

Mi Hye nodded understandingly. "Didn't know you would have problems with her, Jaejoong Oppa."

"Didn't know you'd have problems with that Lee Byunghun Haksaeng either." Jaejoong raised his brows. "What did he do wrong to deserve to stand out there under the sun for so long?"

Mi Hye lowered her gaze sadly.

Donghae patted Jaejoong's shoulder. "I'll leave you to cheer her up." he whispered. Jaejoong gave an assuring nod.

"Mi Hye ah," Jaejoong took her hand. "Want to go for a walk?"

Mi Hye pouted. "Donghae Oppa won't let me out."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. *Still that possessive? That's why we didn't let him know when we dated in the past.* "Then let's grab some ice cream from the kitchen." he suggested.

Mi Hye walked past him while Jaejoong squatted. She blinked at him confusedly. "What are you doing Jaejoong Oppa?" she asked.

Jaejoong gestured to his back. "Get on." he winked. "Oppa'll give you a ride on the world's hottest train."

Mi Hye giggled and crawled on his back. Jaejoong smiled and held her steady while he piggy backed her. "Ready? Then let's goooooo!!!"




Jaejoong pushed Mi Hye on the swing the Lees had in their backyard. He watched her squeal in delight and a smile came onto his face. *Her smile is still as innocent and charming as I remembered.*

"So...ready to tell Oppa what happened between you and L.Joe?" Jaejoong asked carefully.

Mi Hye stopped smiling and she bit her lips. "Byunghun Oppa...he..." she hesitated. "I heard him admitting that he was...gay."

Jaejoong stopped pushing the swing and his eyes bulged. "What?" he asked in shock. "It can't be! He loves you!"

A tear slipped down Mi Hye's cheek. "That's what I thought too. But I heard him myself, Jaejoong Oppa. He said he likes Jaehyuk. He said he's gay."

"Oh Mi Hye." Jaejoong scooped her up into his arms and patted her head. "What did you have to go through."

"Jaejoong Oppa..." Mi Hye sobbed. "I don't know what to do anymore. I really love him so much. I don't want it to end like this. But why did he have to be gay? It hurts so much."

They stayed like this, seeking comfort.

 


"Why did you and Tiffany Unnie break up?" MI Hye asked as both of them stared at the sky, lying on the grass. Jaejoong sighed and put a flower in her hair.

"She cheated on me." Jaejoong whispered brokenly.

Mi Hye turned to look at Jaejoong. He looked so sad and devastated, like he lost something so important, he could die.

"Jaejoong oppa.."

"I couldn't tell at all." Jaejoong continued. He let out a small sigh. "We were so happy you know. Even though she had cancer, we were happy because we had each other. I treasured every single second I spent with her. It was as if I was complete, like I could finally breathe." a smile appeared on his face, a smile that Mi Hye knew only Tiffany could put it on Jaejoong.

"But suddenly one day," Jaejoong's face hardened. "I went into her ward and I saw her lip locking with this guy nurse called Wooyoung. I was devastated. I had no idea, there was no signs that she changed. I didn't know what to do. So I left."

Mi Hye frowned and put her hand on his shoulder.

Jaejoong smiled and turned to look at her. "Look at how pathetic both of us are now." he joked. Mi Hye giggled brokenly and nodded. "Pathetic indeed."

Both of them turned to look at the sky, absorbed in their own thoughts.