He's back

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"WHAAAAATTTT!!" Jaemi shrieked, making the students along the hallways look at her. "She thought you were gay?"

L.Joe nodded sadly as he put his books away. "She thought I was in love with the guy you."

Jaemi paled. "Oh my god." her hand flew to . "And when she asked what I thought of you, I told her awesome studd because I wanted to assure her that you were a good boyfriend! Now she must think I'm in love with you too!"

L.Joe sighed. "This seems like a joke heaven played on me."

Jaemi bit her lip. "I'll try to help you, L.JOe sshi." she smiled. "Since you didn't tell anyone that I was a girl, I owe you that much. I'll help you get her back as much as I can."




"This is called helping me???" L.Joe growled in anger.

Jaemi grinned cutely. "Hehe, I couldn't think of any other idea, and I figured your brotherly friends were the best option!"

"L.JOEEEE HYUNGGGG!!" Niel squealed in his ultra loud voice. "Why didn't you tell us you were gay!" he accused.

"I'm not gay!" L.Joe defended.

"YOU IDIOTIC WILD BEAST!" Ricky came charging at L.Joe with much force. Even though he was the hyung, L.Joe backed away, a little intimidated. Oh well, it doesn't help that he's the shorter hyung.

"YOU HURT MY FAVOURITE DONGSAENG! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" RIcky growled and tried to strangle L.JOe, only failing because CAP and Changjo held him back.

Chunji covered his body with both his hands. "Oh my! Are you like interested in me now?" he asked L.Joe. "I mean I am gorgeous for a guy!"

L.Joe hissed. "You're the one who should know why I was avoiding Mi Hye in the first place. It's your fault!"

The whole gang of them looked at Chunji, interested. "Well you can't blame me if that all so awesome L.Joe's actually still a kid at heart." he rolled his eyes. "Aww man. You should have seen his face when he told me he first got aroused by Mi Hye."

"EEHHHH?" All of them echoed.

"YOU WILD BEASTTTT!" Ricky proceeded to try to wring L.Joe's neck off once again.

After much explaining and cooling Ricky down, they finally sat in a circle to discuss how they can get Mi Hye back. They were deep in thoughts, when suddenly Jaemi laughed. "What's so funny?" Changjo raised his brows.

"I can't believe the badass L.Joe haven't watched those type of videos before and is actually so pure at heart!" she giggled.

Ricky burst into laughter as well. "YEAH me too! And to think I thought he was a wild beast!"

L.Joe scowled. "You're not helping."




L.Joe tried to approach Mi Hye's house, but Donghae had already placed numerous security and body guards within a 100 metre radius of their mansion. No one could go through the wall of men, unless they weren't by the name of LEE BYUNGHUN.

Which of course, is our dear L.Joe's name.

L.Joe gritted his teeth and tried to bargain with Donghae to let him in to talk to Mi Hye. "Come on Donghae!" he frowned. "You can't possibly think that I'm gay right? I love your sister!"

Donghae glared at him. "No you don't." he spat. "You're gay. You love guys."

"NO I DON'T!" L.Joe shrieked. "How many times do I have to repeat it to get it into yout thick skull? I'M NOT GAY!"

"Yes you are and you're not going to meet my sister." Donghae growled. "Get out of my sight before I call another army of security guards."

...

Mi Hye was looking out of the window, watching as L.Joe stood there in the hot sun, waiting for Donghae to agree to let him in. Her heart ached seeing him like this.

However, she was puzzled. Why did he care what she thought? He didn't love her anymore didn't he? Why would he go through all that trouble to want to see her?

She sighed softly and willed silently in her mind for L.Joe to leave. Donghae wasn't going to let him in anytime soon, and he was just hurting himself by waiting out there.

"Have you told him to go?" Mi Hye asked softly.

Donghae nodded. He looked at how she was gazing at him and frowned. "You want him to go not because you don't want to see him, you want him to go because you don't want him to suffer." he observed.

Mi Hye twisted her lips. "I can't help it if I love him can't I?"

Donghae sighed. "Well, if Oppa can't make you smile again, I know someone else who may be able to put that smile back on your face again."

MI Hye looked at him curiously as he stood up to open the door.

A tall figure covered the door frame and Mi Hye thought she saw a god-like celebrity.

"Jaejoong Oppa!" she gasped.