I hate SHINee

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"I hate you." L.Joe glared at Ricky intensely. "You know that right?"

Ricky made a cute face and smiled cheekily. "Weeelll.." he said slowly. "Someone has to be the Umma in the group." he shrugged.

"AND I HAVE TO GUARD MY DONGSAENG FROM YOU WILD BEAST!" Ricky shrieked as he whisked Mi Hye up in his arms and ran away.

L.Joe growled softly and chased after them. "YAH! Give me back my girl!"

Ricky made a face. "No way! I have to protect my dongsaengs from wild beast like you!" he turned to Mi Hye seriously. "Listen to Oppa, don't EVER stay with hyung alone! He'll eat you up before you even realise it!"

Mi Hye giggled and nodded amusedly.

L.Joe raged. "YAH BABY WHY DID YOU NOD YOUR HEAD!!!"

Chunji rolled his eyes as he fixed his bangs with his handy mirror. "Pffft. They're destroying the manly image we built. We're still gangsters you know." he huffed.

CAP looked him up and down while Changjo raised his brows like he was looking at some sort of comedy.

"Coming from the one with a mirror in his hands." Niel scoffed before the trio walked off.

"YAAAAHH What's wrong with mirrors!" Chunji retorted as he looked at his own pretty mirror. "This looks cute." he complemented.

 


"OPPAAAAAA~~~~" Mi Hye squealed and ran.

Donghae chuckled and spread his arms wide, awaiting his dear sister's hug.

Instead, Mi Hye ignored him and ran to L.Joe who was behind, attacking the latter with a bear hug. "Byunghun Oppa~" she smiled.

Donghae's eyes turned into slits as he stormed over and 'plucked' his sister away from her boyfriend. "Yah Mi Hye ah! I'm your brother! How can you ignore me?" he demanded.

Mi Hye smiled apologetically and hugged her brother. "Sorry Oppa. I didn't get to see Byunghun Oppa all day at school! I missed him!" she defended.

Donghae gave her a look. "We didn't meet since last week and you don't miss me at all." he scoffed. "Talk about blood thicker than water."

Mi Hye gave a bashful guilty smile. "Ahehe you're still important to me Oppa." she hugged his arm. She pulled L.Joe over and hugged his arm too.

"You're important to me too Byunghun Oppa." she smiled sweetly.

L.Joe softened and a dreamy smile appeared on his face. He unconsciously leant down, while Mi Hye tip toed to meet those luscious delectable lips of his...

"YAAAHHHH WILD BEAST!!!" Both Donghae and Ricky roared.

L.Joe sighed in defeat as Ricky pulled him away, while Donghae pulled Mi Hye away in the opposite direction.

They were at Music Bank's recording studio. Super Junior had released a new album, and Mi Hye and Teen Top were there to give their support. Donghae, despite his cool and steady appearance, was still fidgety about their comeback and Mi Hye knew it.

"Oppa. I made Umma to make you chicken soup." she brought out a container. "And I brought you chocolate caramel bar like always."

Donghae smiled affectionately. These were the things Mi Hye had done for him when he was nervous for any exam in the past and now, he could still trust her for doing these for him when he's a singer.

Donghae took a sip of the soup and a warm tingly feeling spread throughout his body. "Thanks for the soup and chocolate, Mi Hye ah."

Mi Hye grinned. "If you're thankful then maybe..." she wriggled her brows cutely. "Grant me and Byunghun Oppa a date?"

"You just had to spoil the brother sister moment didn't you." Donghae gave her a look.

Mi Hye giggled. She did a cute dance and ended with a cute pose. The Teen Top and Super Junior members were literally fawning over how cute she was and L.Joe was having a hard time making all of them turn their heads away.

"Good luck for the comeback Oppa!" she cheered.

Donghae softened and pulled her for a hug. "For you." he promised. "For you, Umma and Appa. I'll be a superstar known throughout the world."

Mi Hye smiled brightly. "I know you will Oppa." she assured. "Because you're the best-" she faltered.

"The best?" Donghae raised his brows.

Mi Hye let out a squeal as she ran away as fast as lightning. "KYAAAAHHH SHINEEEEEE!!!" she screamed as she ran away. "TAEMIN OPPA!! SIGN MY SHIRT!!!!"

Donghae growled softly and crossed his arms while L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"I hate SHINee." Both of them chorused.