Gay

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

Mi Hye literally jumped out of her bed when L.Joe returned back to dorm. Jinyoung raised his brows at her behavior. A tugging feeling at his heart made him look away.

*Is she that happy to see him?*

"Byunghun Oppa!" Mi Hye skipped towards him and hugged him. She didn't let it escape her that L.Joe didn't hug her back. Nevertheless, she smiled happily as as she faced her boyfriend. "How was today?"

L.Joe gulped down at his girlfriend's y bed hair. Her eyes weren't completely woken up yet, and her tank top clung tightly to her body. He liked what he saw, a little too much.

He mentally cursed Chunji for having those sort of videos in his laptop. After that incident, L.Joe couldn't help the dirty thoughts that came to his mind about Mi Hye, even if she didn't do anything much.

His eyes darted to Jinyoung and he frowned inwardly. To think that his cute girlfriend was together with this idol group leader together in a room for the whole afternoon. He blamed himself for not being able to control his damned overworking hormones.

Mi Hye caught L.Joe looking at Jinyoung and she gulped. *Could it be, that Byunghun Oppa's really gay?*

"It was fun." L.Joe smiled softly as he returned his gaze back to her. "How was your day then, baby?"

Mi Hye faked a smile. "Fine." *Just boring without you.* she thought to herself.

"I'll get washed up and let's go for dinner." he patted her head and went in. Mi Hye sighed softly as she plopped herself on the bed.

She didn't get a kiss again.




"Please L.Joe sshi!! Please just help me this once!" Sandeul begged. "Jessica Noona won't pick up her phone no matter how many times I call. She'll pick up if it's you! Please help me this once~"

L.Joe frowned. *What did Sandeul see in Jessica anyway? She isn't half as pretty as my Mi Hye.* he smiled affectionately at Mi Hye who was playing with Chunji and Ricky.

"PLEASEEEEE~~~" Sandeul whined.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Oh alright." he took the phone from Sandeul. "Don't blame me if she gets mad."

Mi Hye watched L.Joe and Sandeul from the side and bit her lip. *I wonder what they're talking about. Are they just friends?*




After getting L.Joe's call, Jessica rushed to TOP Academy within a record time of ten minutes fifty seven seconds. And to think that her blonde hair was still perfectly in shape and not a single drop of perspiration broke on her head.

*Makes her seem more like a doll than ever.* L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"L.Joe sshi!" Jessica beamed. "You finally called me! I had been waiting for such a long time!"

L.Joe flinched. "The reason why I called you is because..." he stepped to the side. "Someone wanted to talk to you."

Jessica's eyes widened when Sandeul appeared with a bouquet of roses and his charming bright smile. "Hi Jessica Noona." he beamed, that would have made thousands of BANAs faint.

"You?" Jessica gagged. "You're the reason why? Didn't you get the message that I don't want anything to do with you since I didn't pick up all your calls?"

Sandeul's smile seemed a little dimmer. "I guessed a little." he muttered. He shook his head and replaced a bigger smile on his face. "But I'm willing to try again! I like you a lot Jessica Noona, more than I've ever liked any other girl! Please just agree to go on one date with me! ONe with do!" he pleaded.

Jessica looked away as if Sandeul was some sort of awful garbage. (THE NERVE) "I told you. I'm not interested, no matter what you do." she replied flatly.

Sandeul bit his lip as he lowered his gaze. Was he that stupid to fall for someone that never looked at him, even though he had thousands of fans rooting for him?

L.Joe felt bad for Sandeul, even though he really couldn't understand why the latter was so infacuated with the girl in front of him. She was pretty yes, but there were other pretty girls out there who had better attitudes than her. Why did Sandeul have to make life so difficult by falling for this one?

"Yah Jessica." L.Joe growled. "Just give him a chance."

Jessica's face immediately changed to a smiling one as she turned to face him. "If I go on one date with Sandeul, will you go on a date with me?" she asked hopefully.

L.Joe frowned. "What the hell?" he cursed. "Do you know what you're saying? If you go on a date with someone, it's because you like them. And why would I go on a date with you? I have a girlfriend."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Oh please." she scoffed. "Mi Hye's not such a good choice, everyone knows it. She isn't as pretty as me, nor does she have this great body! I'm sure you don't love her, you're just bored of single life."

"No!" L.Joe roared. "I love her!"

"You don't!" Jessica insisted. "Even if you love her, I don't care. I can make you love me. I can make any guy love me, as long as they aren't gay."

L.Joe clenched his fists. This girl was seriously hard to get rid of, like a leech or something.

Just then, the door to the empty classroom opened and interrupted the tension. Jaehyuk tumbled in and her eyes widened at them. "Oh I'm sorry." he(she) bowed. "I left my textbook."

She ran to the back of the class and grabbed a math textbook off the table, wanting to run off immediately, when L.Joe grabbed her wrist and slung his arm round her shoulder.

"You're right." L.joe smirked at Jessica. "I'm gay."

Jessica's mouth fell opened. "I don't believe-"

"I'm gay." L.Joe repeated. "I don't like girls. And at this point, I find Jaehyuk sshi especially attractive, don't you Jessica sshi?" he asked with a raised brow.

Jessica let out a yelp and ran off with all her might. She didn't see someone else who ran off before her.

L.Joe apologized to Jaehyuk and explained the matter to him (her). "Ah so that's why." Jaehyuk sighed. "I thought you were really gay! But how could you be gay when I'm..a.."

She shut before she blurted the fact that she was a girl in front of Sandeul. L.Joe sighed and trudged off. *At least that girl's gotten rid of.*

On the other hand, Mi Hye ran to the nearest girl's toilet and shut herself in one of the cubicles. *Byunghun Oppa's really gay. He doesn't love me. He doesn't love me anymore.*