She likes him, he loves another

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"Erm L.Joe sshi, how old are you?" Jessica smiled flirtatiously. "You look hot for your age even. Guys my age don't even look half as hot as you."

L.joe just looked at her. "Oh."

Chunji slapped L.Joe's head. "Yah! Noona just said you were hot, you could have just said a thank you or something."

L.Joe shrugged. "Thanks then."

Jessica didn't give up. She didn't care if L.Joe was younger than her, if he was taken, if she seemed like a if she preyed on other peopole's boyfriend.

Because she had never once been so attracted to a guy from first glance. She had heard that L.Joe was hot and handsome, but she didn't expect his charms to hit her that hard. She was going to get him even if it meant discarding her values.

"L.Joe sshi!" Jessica tried again. "I'm really interested in your school! Can you show me around?"

L.Joe's gaze flickered to her for an instant, and looked away uninterested. "Ask Sandeul."

Sandeul immediately jumped into view and nodded his head so vigorously, it seemed like it would fall off immediately. "I'll bring you around, Jessica Noona!"

Jessica cast a disgusted look and rolled her eyes. "If I'm not mistaken, you guys just arrived today as well. What do you know of the school compounds that you can show me?" she scoffed. She smiled sweetly at L.Joe. "But L.Joe sshi can show me around."

L.Joe growled as Jessica laid her hand on his shoulder. "I'm not interested in showing blonde barbies around."

"Byunghun Oppa!" Mi Hye frowned as she slapped his arm. "Don't be mean." she pouted. She smiled at Jessica. "Don't worry Jessica Unnie, we'll all walk you round the school. Including B1A4 oppas. I think they need a tour too."

"Yay! I wanna see the cafeteria first!" Baro cheered.

Gongchan just pouted and scratched his head. "Can't I go back for a nap?" he asked.

Jinyoung chuckled amusedly. When will that maknae ever get enough sleep? He smiled softly as he watched Mi Hye bounce around, jumping around with Krystal as the whole gang of them moved around.

Krystal took no notice of the numerous guys who were oggling at her, just looking around for the one reason why she came in the first place.

"Yah Mi Hye ah." Krystal whispered as her eyes darted around. "Where's Junsu Seongsaengnim? I dont' see him anywhere!"

Mi Hye giggled. "Don't be so impatient Krystal! I think he might still be in the office, marking our work or something. We can maybe 'innocently' tour the staff room to find him?"

Krystal blushed. "You're the best! Mi Hye!" she giggled.

Both of them walked on giddily, like the girls they were. L.Joe just kept an eye on Mi Hye, making sure she'll not fall like a klutz clumsily. He smiled a little when he saw how she was so happy to see her best friend.

He loved the smile on her face. He had never seen any smile more gorgeous and breath taking than hers. He had never met someone that made him go weak in the knees, to blush, to doubt his own ability.

He loved her no doubt. And he was constantly falling in love with her every single day.

Chunji saw L.Joe staring openly at his girlfriend with soft loving eyes, and he chuckled, shaking his head. He had never seen L.Joe being such a romantic as he was before Mi Hye came along. He knew only Mi Hye could make his dear friend feel that way, after all, she was the one who melted the ice man.

Chunji shot a irritated glare at Jessica. He found her gorgeous, that was without question.

But he also found her extremely annoying. How can she stick to a guy who's already in a relationship, so blatantly and shamelessly? And to think Jessica and Mi Hye were friends!

Chunji thanked the Earth and Heavens that L.Joe wasn't paying Jessica any attention. He was as much of an Oppa to Mi Hye as Ricky was, and if L.Joe dared flirt with any other girl, he would sure to land his fist in L.Joe's face.

Jessica slid near L.Joe and casually let her arm touch his as they walked. "L.Joe sshi." she smiled. "I was wondering what sort of girl do you like? I know Mi Hye is your girlfriend and all, but of course your ideal girl is much better than that. Tell me about it!"

L.Joe's gaze never left Mi Hye as he spoke. "Mi Hye is more than everything I could ask for." he muttered. "She's my ideal girl, no one can be better."

Jessica fought the urge to roll her eyes. *Psssh. For god's sake, I know Mi Hye's sweet and all, but I'm so much better.*

However, she said," aww that's so sweet L.Joe sshi!" she smiled through her lashes. "I wish I had a boyfriend like you!"

L.Joe grunted in response. Sandeul was following Jessica like a puppy. Like Jessica, he had taken a liking to her from first sight. He had never laid his eyes on another more beautiful lady. BUt it irked him that his new crush wasn't paying him any attention, but only to L.Joe.

"Jessica sshi." Sandeul smiled brightly. "Are you thirsty? Would you like a drink?"

Jessica ignored him and continued pestering L.Joe. Just as Jessica was in the middle of a passionate one-sided conversation of how awesome she was, Mi Hye tripped over a tree root and fell forward. L.Joe immediately rushed forward and caught her in his arms.

Mi Hye's eyes were wide in surprise and shock. L.Joe kissed her nose softly as he set up her up right again. "Babo. What will you do if I'm not here to catch you?" he asked amusedly.

Mi Hye blushed and hit his arm. "Byunghun Oppa! Don't tease me!"

Jessica scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Krystal just sighed dreamily. "You two are so sweeeeeeeeet!" she exclaimed. "I swear you two are the cutest couple I've ever seen! If there's a cutest couple contest, I'll be sure to-" she faltered.

Mi Hye blinked confusedly at her. L.Joe just rolled his eyes and tilted Mi Hye's head to the right.

Junsu Seongsaengnim was smiling at them as he approached them. Krystal turned bright red as she unconsciously shuffled towards him. "Hi! Wow you students are taking a tour?" Junsu smiled good-naturedly.

Krystal fixed her gaze on him. Mi Hye even blushed for her friend's behavior. "Yeah." she pushed Krystal forward. "Uh Seongsaengnim. This is my friend, Krystal. From SungKyunKwan Girl's school."

Junsu's eyes widened. "Oh you!" he gasped.

Krystal wanted to squeal for joy. He remembered her???

"You're the one who fell when you were making that high jump the last time at the sports carnival!" Junsu blurted.