fin.

Pizza and Other Cheesy Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hong Jisoo could be considered a sweet boy if you ask his parents. He would definitely be a nice guy if you ask the people around him. Other than that, he was also on the diligent side of things. University life has began to take its toll on the 19 year old, especially since he was nearing the end of his year's second semester. That always meant an onslaught of exams, reports, and lots and lots of papers; all of which went hand in hand with a chocolate milkshake, a box of pizza, and Junghan by his side. 

And if Junghan was around, that meant the rest of their friends were around as well, because they still refuse to leave them alone. Not that it bothered Jisoo much, by this point. Hansol had already gotten used to Junghan being around their dorm a lot, and the latter often brought along his friend, Chan, along with him, so that was fine. If they weren't at the dorm, they would be at Pledis Pizza.

Junhui ended up befriending Minghao, who was always all-talk around the other Chinese boy, which made Jisoo and his friends wonder when was he ever that talkative- maybe since they always spoke Korean around him. Seungcheol and Mingyu dropped by as well, but Mingyu would excuse himself whenever Wonwoo was around, to the other boy's annoyance. 

Wonwoo complained about that bit constantly, but Junghan would always just pat his back and comfort him by saying 'there, there.' Jisoo would be the one to offer a sip of chocolate milkshake, reasoning that it could heal their hearts. He always got Junghan to laugh at that. 

Jihoon actually ended up working at Pledis Pizza as well, after Seunggwan and Soonyoung convinced him that he did a good job serving people; that, and he needed some extra income as well, and working with friends was always fun. Seokmin joined the team soon after, and things got a lot more noisier around the establishment, with him constantly belting out songs as he delivered orders. That also made things more fun, so it was alright. 

There was still a lingering question in the air, however.

Hansol entered Jisoo's room one night, at 2AM in the morning, stress written all over his face as he fell flat on the older boy's bed. He groaned into the sheets while Jisoo stared the boy on his bed with a concerned expression. It was nearing finals week, which meant summer was just around the corner, but that also meant the workload just got harder. Hell Week, so they call it, which meant double the papers for both of them. Being in a higher year level, Jisoo got fairly more work to do, but still, he stopped his paper for the sake of the younger boy.

"Are you okay, Hansol?" He asked, even if he already knew the answer.

Jisoo got another groan in response.

Soon, Hansol rolled over so that he was lying flat on the bed instead, staring up at the ceiling for a few seconds before finally turning over to face Jisoo. 

"Have you said yes to Junghan yet?" 

Jisoo blinked in surprise at the question, "what do you mean?"

"Has he asked you to be his boyfriend yet?" Hansol repeated, slower this time, a teasing smirk on his face. 

"Well," Jisoo started, "technically, I have to ask him. He said it was up to me."

Jisoo recalled the certain day a few months after the confession, which involved a pouting Junghan asking him again if they could be official yet. Jisoo partially said not yet because he was nervous about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter