Chapter Three

Welcomed?
It was another day of training of how to fly a bird, for Leeteuk, was he was already so close to mastering it. He was a pretty quick learner. But it was something he was used to, possibly. Having to be extroverted to do things, made him go pass the original limit. 
 
After the training, he had taken a seat besides his younger brother as he watched kids train to fly birds. 
 
“Hyung, do you really think I can fly like you?" Ryeowook had as he looked out of the window of the stables. He had wandered off and was with his brother now; looking at the large and beautiful birds. He couldn't wait to learn how to fly. 
 
Leeteuk chuckled lightly, “Of course you can! Anything I can do, is definitely something that you can do too! Just remember something Wookie."
 
Ryeowook turned his head to face his hyung, “Yes, hyung? What is it?"
 
Leeteuk smiled beautifully as always, “Never have doubts in yourself, but have faith. Don't ever think you can't overcome the impossible. You can do it! If anyone can, you can too."
 
 
 
 
ღ  
 
 
 
 
 
He was now older, but that didn't make him feel any different from how he felt when he was just a child. He felt like a burden then, and he did now. He felt like a bothersome, and he was told directly by his parents that he was one indeed.
 
Having his mother scold him harshly and hit him, he would've expected something way different from his father. But he should've known. It made sense. He was a bother and a mistake.
 
As he closed his eyes to fall into sleep, he hadn't expected the next day to be at all sad. He had thought a new day would bring smiles everyone's faces, but instead, it brought tears.
 
The Delphian king and queen, were announced dead. 
 
Everyone had wore black the next day since it was mourning time. Leeteuk would become the ruler after the three days were up. Ryeowook and Leeteuk both got very emotional, but the last three days...Leeteuk had hid his tears the best he could; to stay strong for his brother and parents. 
 
Once the three days were up, the Delphian Crown was given to Leeteuk. He was now the one who controlled Delphia and the Delphians.