Chapter One

Welcomed?
“He is adorable!" Delphian Prince Park Leeteuk was holding his baby brother in his arms while Unimonian Queen Kim Min Jun complimented on the new Delphian Prince. Leeteuk wasn't jealous. He was happy. He couldn't wait to have a sibling. He couldn't agree less with everyone. The baby prince was adorable and breath-taking. 
 
It had been June the 21st when the Delphian Queen Park Ji Ling had given birth to her second son. The baby was officially announced as Delphian Prince Kim Ryeowook. Everyone had adored the prince when they saw him. Everyone was happy, except for the king and queen. 
 
Queen Ji Ling cleared as she stood in the doorway, “Min Jun ah, your husband is looking for you! You must go and see him!" Min Jun bid her goodbyes in a whisper tone and ran out.
 
Leeteuk giggled as he watched Ryeowook yawn cutely, “Umma he's so cute! I never imagined babies to be like this! Oh Umma, he's...he's perfect and precious."
 
Queen Ji Ling placed her hands on her hips and cleared , “Leeteuk, you mustn't play with your brother right now. He's not important. Your studies and lessons are and so you must continue to attend those classes and not ditch to play with Ryeowook."
 
Leeteuk pouted, “Oh Umma! Please can I stay with him all day and then tomorrow I'll work all day and night, I promise!"
 
Queen Ji Ling (made up) groaned, “Fine, but please, stop the pouting." Leeteuk nodded and whispered things at his brother.
 
Ji Ling had found herself giving birth to not a nine month old baby, but a seven month infant. She had been scared for her life and so Ryeowook had to be born so earlier than she or anyone had expected. She wanted to go see her favorite man until her contractions had to come. She had immediately been dragged to the hospital.
 
She had to have a C section which was something she hadn't needed when Leeteuk was born. The whole operation had scared her. The blood. The sweat. The shouting and yelling. The blade slitting her stomach open. The wailing of her newborn child. It was just all too much and too much trauma. She had gained hatred towards her baby son. 
 
She hadn't been so scared in her entire life and Ryeowook had changed that. Ryeowook had also been the reason why she didn't get to see the man she slept with while her husband believed that she loved him. She blamed it all on Ryeowook. She had thought about her child and noticed him as weak. She had more expectations from Leeteuk than she had for Ryeowook.
 
 
 
 
ღ  
 
 
 
 
“Can I hold him?" The young boy, the second Amiopian Prince Kim Yesung asked Leeteuk who chuckled and carefully placed the baby in the arms of the turtle boy. Yesung smiled and had started wandering around the castle with the baby.
 
It wasn't until 4 or 5 minutes after leaving Leeteuk's arms was when the baby started to wail. Yesung couldn't understand why. He'd sit down and tell him about turtles, he'd sing ballads and free verses with his art like voice. But the infant continued to wail.
 
Yesung had continued to wander and hold the baby. He got worried and feared for the infant as he continued to cry. He thought maybe he was hungry but even as he gave the prince's nanny to him; the milk didn't work, he didn't drink it. He didn't need to be changed. Maybe he was just upset?
 
Leeteuk had been gone and so were his parents. The nanny had even taken the baby to the doctor and of course; nothing was wrong. Yesung figured that maybe he missed his parents and hyung. Or maybe, he didn't like Yesung? The little boy tried to tell himself that wasn't the answer, but babies were smart and obviously Ryeowook was smart. 
 
Yesung walked into the Delphian Garden and was delighted to see Prince Leeteuk mumbling stuff while sitting down in a bench made of cement. The little boy had approached the older boy and held the baby carefully out.
 
Leeteuk tilted his head, “What's wrong Sungie? I thought you wanted to hold and play with him? Is he sick or in pain?"
 
Yesung shook his head, “He doesn't like me."
 
Leeteuk pouted and giggled, “May you tell me why you think that? Wookie has honestly fell in love with every person who holds him."
 
“He...he doesn't love me. He hates me," Yesung repeated.
 
“It seems as if it's both of us he dislikes?" Queen Jessica's voice was heard from behind Leeteuk, and Yesung; they both turned their heads or looked at the newcomer.
 
“Jessica...what are you doing? Umma nor Appa invited you!" Leeteuk said.
 
Jessica shrugged, “I must leave since I have important things to do. It was fun following you, turtle boy. Farewell." She left.
 
Yesung raised an eyebrow, “Wookie stopped crying? He sensed her!" He placed a kiss on top of the baby's forehead and earned a giggle and a yawn. Leeteuk groaned, but focused his attention on his brother. Ryeowook was more important and Jessica didn't see that. His parents and him saw it. But she didn't.