Chapter 3

EXO in the TARDIS.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Right. Here we are!” The Doctor announced to the thirteen severely shaken humans in his TARDIS.

“Really?” Tao panted, grabbing the seat of the bench to pull himself up.

“Have we really gone back in time?” Luhan asked in an awestruck tone.

“Are you sure it’s the right place this time?” Jennifer asked, sceptically, “I mean, the navigation system of your TARDIS isn’t exactly in top shape, is it?”

“No, no, you’re right. It isn’t.” the Doctor nodded, smiling.

“So, we might have come to the wrong place?” Suho asked, “Again?”

“Oh, I dunno.” The Doctor shrugged, “What’s the fun in knowing?”

“If you say so…” Jennifer said slowly, “I mean, it is okay to step out, right?”

“Yes, of course it is!” the Doctor grinned, “Come on!”

“I don’t think I’m ready for this.” Xiumin gulped, nervously, “We’re really in that mucked up T.V. show Kyungsoo watches, yeah?”

“Just go with the flow, Da Ge!” Lay chuckled, patting his back and ushering him forward.

“Welcome to…oh.” The Doctor stopped short.

“What’s the matter, Doctor?” Jennifer asked, following him to the door.

“I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry.” The Doctor said, gravely, “All of you stay inside. Don’t come out!”

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asked, “Is it those potatoes again?”

“They’re called Sontarans!” the Doctor frowned at him, “And no, it’s not them.”

“Well, what is it this time?” Luhan tried to take a peek.

“Don’t open that door!” the Doctor stopped him firmly, “You don’t want to be seen.”

“Seen by whom, Doctor?” Jennifer asked, curiously.

The Doctor looked at her gravely and said, “By you.”

 

 

 

“So,” D.O. whispered, “We’re in the next room right now, wondering if you’re real.”

“And we’re also here in this room, listening to the commotion we are right now making in the next room.” Kris said, baffled.

“I had no idea we were being that loud.” Suho whispered, “Did no one really hear us?”

“That’s Kyungsoo hyung waking up from his bout of passing out…” Sehun muttered, his ear towards the direction of the sounds.

“And that’s us entering the TARDIS, I think.” Kai muttered.

They heard the metallic thrumming sound start up after a while.

“And we’re gone.” Baekhyun said, pushing the door wide open and jumping out.

“So,” Jennifer turned to the Doctor, “The one time we thought we were going tie travelling, you decided to bring us back where we started?”

“Yeah, I…um…tend to do that sometimes. Yeah.” The Doctor shrugged.

“Well, let’s get back inside, and go somewhere else.” Chanyeol suggested, enthusiastically.

The Doctor remained silent and a knowing look dawned on Jennifer’s face.

“You didn’t bring us here by accident, did you, Doctor?” she sighed.

“No.” the Doctor shook his head, “I promised to bring you back where we started. And here we are. Off you all go then.”

“But,” D.O face fell, “I thought we would travel with you. At least for some time?”

“Travelling with me is dangerous.” The Doctor said, seriously, “I don’t know where I could land you all, what dangers you m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter